Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reptilians: Drake Byrne and Amethyst Sparks

by Callia-Evergreen Posted 25th Jul 2013 at 3:29 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2019 at 8:59 PM by Camkitty : Fixed link for Bridge Nose Width Slider

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 7th Oct 2016 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bondrail
Hello Love these! I was wondering when you are going to make the lizard feet clear? So they meld with whatever skin tones used with them. I noticed all your other critter feet are. Thank you again for your lovely work.

I'd actually been meaning to do that for some time, but I've recently been working on models for Source FilmMaker, so I haven't been able to work on Sims 3 stuff for a while.
I'll probably try to work on that when I've got a bit of a break from my other projects, hopefully soon. Sorry for the late reply, I hadn't seen this comment until now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 15th Jul 2017 at 5:17 PM
Muy bonito gracias...
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 2nd Oct 2018 at 3:49 AM
hi! i love these so much and use them in the sims 3 a lot but I was wondering if it would be okay to convert them to the sims 4?
Test Subject
#54 Old 11th Jan 2019 at 3:31 PM
Default Please please let it be so!
Quote: Originally posted by dinacaliente
hi! i love these so much and use them in the sims 3 a lot but I was wondering if it would be okay to convert them to the sims 4?

I agree! Is it possible to convert this amazing work to the Sims 4? I love it so much!! I miss all the amazing anthro cc from the Sims 3 and 2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 20th Aug 2019 at 3:58 AM
I suppose the feet will never be fixes?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 25th Aug 2019 at 10:50 AM
I would like to have this in sims 2, can I put a conversion request in garden of shadows?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#57 Old 1st Sep 2019 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kulaskula
I would like to have this in sims 2, can I put a conversion request in garden of shadows?

Yes, that's fine!
Test Subject
#58 Old 9th May 2020 at 8:07 PM
I've been searching for something like this for Sims 4 but couldn't find any. Are you able to do a Sims 4 conversion. I wanna make some alien, lizard hybrid.
Page 3 of 3