Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#76 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 2:23 PM
basically I just messed up all their lives :P

everyone married the wrong person. cheated on them with another person. had far too many children to count. several people taken off to military school, a couple of illigitimate children. killed most of the townies in strange way

I then deleted the neighborhood :P
Advertisement
Instructor
#77 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 3:11 PM
I recently began playing this neighborhood because of this thread... had no interest in playing the maxis sims until reading of some of the 'adventures' people put these characters through in their own games.... For me, the play is new and still in progress. This is what has happened thus far:

Caliente- Dina and Nina both dumped on the three-timing snake Don Lothario, who is still single and living alone. Dina married Mike Kelso (a custom sim of mine) and moved him into her own place with him. They have one son, Daniel. Dina took with her the grave for Michael Bachelor.
Nina fell for maxis-made Scot Lewis and moved him into the home she used to share with her sister. Unfortunately for Nina, she died prematurely as a result of being pelted to death by hail. She is one pissed off ghost! (Nina is the reason I built a community cemetary as she is SO destructive!) Scot has now fallen in love with 2 other maxis sims and has yet to decide which girl he should marry. He intends to move Nina's grave to the community cemetary soon!

Goth- Cassandra refused to marry Don Lothario after she learned he was also playing around with the Caliente sisters. She went on vacation and met maxis-sim Taylor Comier and has fallen in love with him. Alexander made overachiever and is ready to enter college. Poor Morty succumbed to old age and was taken by death, the same day he and the Garden Club lady Tiffany Zarubin consumated their love.... what a way to go! Cassandra, being the oldest, is the heir and will retain the family home. She is going to marry Taylor soon.

Pleasant- Angela and Lillith both attended and graduated college, and somewhat repaired their relationship during that time. Lillith, however, did not repair her relationship with her parents and moved into her own place after university. Angela moved back home to become the heir. Angela currently is dating no one, in love with no one, and looking to meet the right guy. Lillith on the other hand, met one of my custom made sims (cant remember his name right now) and is living with him in their own home. They plan to marry at Halloween.

Broke- After suffering so long as a struggling single Mom, Brandi met Kurt Edwards (one of my custom made sims), fell in love and married. Dustin fell in love with Lucy Burb (and so did his brother Beau) when they were in college. Beau however won Lucy's heart in the end. Beau is currently living in his own house and plans to marry Lucy. Dustin met and fell in love with Mariah Roberts (the daughter of a custom family of mine). Mariah (being an only child and heir for her family) intends to ask Dustin to move in. Dustin plans on asking Mariah to marry him. Brandi and Kurt recently celebrated the birth of twins Kyle and Brittney. Being the only girl in the family, Brittney is the intended heir.

Burb- A relatively non-played family. Lucy grew up and attended college with both Dustin and Beau Broke, with whom she both fell in love. She is an only child, so she is the heir of the Burb family and will be asking Beau (who currently lives on his own) to move in with them soon. I plan to marry them...

Lothario- Having been dumped by Dina and Nina, and left at the alter by Cassandra, Don has been living alone and trying to get over all the women getting wise to his ways. He is thinking about going on vacation for some relaxation and is hoping to meet a new love or two while away.

Think that's about it for now....
Test Subject
#78 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 8:07 AM
Tested out Pescado's zombie apocolypse on them because I didn't want to harm any sims in my own neighbourhood.
Scholar
#79 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 11:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by markusrandall
Tested out Pescado's zombie apocalypse on them because I didn't want to harm any Sims in my own neighborhood.

Wow, talk about cruel. So...any photos?
Test Subject
#80 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 3:48 AM
Nope. I had the game create a fresh Pleasantview after, and wish I'd gone into the folder and retrieved the photos.
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 10:31 AM
Default Wow this is long
There were 3 Pleasentviews for me. But the second one was boring and never got far. My first one was lost when I re-installed my seriously flawed game. The third was created when I switched to a new computer. (Yay!)

First
-Goth: Mortimer spent a long time deciding whether or not to propose to Dina. Finally he did and they had the wedding 2 days later. However immidiately after they kissed under the wedding arch, Mortimer knealed over and died. (This was a complete accident, no hacks, no plans, oops). Alex became a preppie teen and hated Dina, who inherited everything. He also planned on running away to his sister's house. She was planning to move out when i had to re-install. Cassandra married Darren Dreamer after Don Lothario left her at the altar.

-Dreamer: After Cassandra married him he became a Goth on accident. They moved out of the Goth household and bought the blue home across from the Pleasentview communitty center. They had twin boys, David and Rick. Then I found out Darren's dead wife had her grave at their old house now owned by a CAS family I made. They switched homes and Darleen started haunting them. Apparently she hates Cassandra and missed Dirk, who had grown up and married Lilith (this was before I had Uni). Cassandra had another son, Aaron before I reinstalled.

-Lothario: After leaving Cassandra at the altar he WooHooed with Nina Caliente and got caught by Dina. Dina hated them both and Don proposed to Nina. Since both were Romance sims it showed up as a bad memory when Nina accepted. If it's bad don't accept! lol

-Caliente: If you read what happened to the Lothario and Goth families you know what happened to them. Accept after Dina caught Nina with Don they slowly rebuilt their sisterly relationship.

-Pleasent: Daniel cheated with Kayleyyn alot. They WooHoed, MadeOut everything. Then Mary-Sue had a day off and (you won't expect this) Kaelyyn was cleaning and caught Daniel holding hands with Mary-Sue. So she decided he cheated on her, but she had to know he was married. I'm laughing at the memory. Anyway Lilith grew up and married Dirk. They adopted a baby, Annie. Angela grew up and married Dustin. They had a daughter, Julie. Then I re-installed.

-Broke: Beau grew up well and Dustin held a D average. Brandi gave birth to Sam and moved out to a krappy house i built for them beacause I need their house for one of my CAS families. Unfortunatly Beau failed school because Brandi had no time to tach him to study. Dustin was fired from his job for skipping it. Social services came to take Beau for failing. But they also took Sam! He was very happy. Anyway after Dustin grew up, Brandi fell in love with a townie and they married and moved into the house across from Woodland Park. She retired from a low job (I was inexpiriencd) so the townie had to get a job. He also adopted her 2 children back.

-Oldie: Coral tried to get closer to her daughter, Herb tried to get closer to the maid. Coral suceeded, Herb failed. Both died of old age, the end.

-Burb: Lucy grew up to a teen and Jennifer gave birth to twins, Jacob and Anna. They were the reason the Brokes had to move because they took the wrong trailer.

Third

-Goth: This time Don and Cassandra married and Don was caught cheating with Nina. But not before he made Cassandra pregnant with twins Danni and David. She then married Darren again. Mortimer died alone. Alex got a dog, Redding after Casandra moved out (she had a cat). Alex got a permanent butler who would watch over the house while Alex went to college. But I changed my mind and killed him. Alex then had Cassandra move in and they moved into a the big white mansion behind the Pleasent family. Now I don't play them much because the file is too big and causes my game to crash. Cassandra has to give away her cat and Dirk left for college early to help shrink the file for easier gameplay.

-Dreamer: The only thing not mentioned above is that Don's children had the last name Dreamer, they were born after Cassandra's 2nd marrige.

-Lothario: Lost his last name to Cassandra so he had CAS sim Letty Lothario move in so he could get his name back. But I don't want him married. Dina hates him for kissing Nina.

-Caliente: Because of Don they constantly fight. Dina got some money when Mortimer died.

-Pleasent: The Oldies moved in with Mary-Sue. She caught him WooHooing with Kaelynn when she was fired from her job. They divorced but he changed his ways (aspiration) and they went out and got back together. Just after getting married, Daniel aged to an elder. Mary-Sue is now an elder and they were the first (and only) family to go on vacation. The twins are in college, sharing dorms with their boyfriends.

-Broke: Brandi gave birth to Carter, Dustin has gone to college and Beau is a teen.

-Oldie: Moved in with Mary-Sue, died.

-Burb: Jennifer gave birth to a son, can't remember his name. Lucy is a teen.

My first Pleasentview was more interesting. :bored:
#82 Old 9th Nov 2007 at 11:09 AM
PLEASANT:
Daniel had woohoo with Kaylynn and was discovered by mary-sue who was fired by the chance card.

lol thats all I have done right now, i will update this later!
Forum Resident
#83 Old 17th Nov 2007 at 3:22 AM
Goths: Cassandra was briefly married to Don and got pregnant by him. She fell in love with a custom sim of mine, they married and moved out.
Mortimer got married to Dina, made her pregnant and died(exciting life).Few minutes after his death, Dina and Alexander started a relationship. I plan to make her pregnant by Alexander :P.

Caliente/Lothario: Nina started dating Don and he moved in and proposed(she said yes). She opened a hair salon. Don flirted with Dina and Nina got furious (I thought I had a no jealousy hack). Don threw a wedding party anyway and tried to marry Nina but got left by the altar. They're still living togeather

Pleasant/Broke/Dreamer: The Pleasant twins went to collage along with Dirk Dreamer and Dustin Broke. Lilith and Dirk haven't done anything interesting but Angela and Dusting got engaged and Angela got pregnant by Dustin and had a son named Myron.
However, she started flirting (without any serious intention) with the black-skinned/black/haired collage dude (he's wearing an outfit that looks like an 80's hairband outfit, he's an default in all collages) and she had 3 bolts for him! She immediately broke up with Dustin but still managed to have her first makeout with him afterwards
Test Subject
#84 Old 18th Nov 2007 at 8:24 PM
lets see...

Daniel is trying to break it off with Kaylynn quietly after seeing Mary sue's new makeover. He thinks shes hotter now. Angela and Lillith were trying to steal each other's boyfriends the entire time they were teens. finally they decided to end the feud because they were going to college and had to share a room. (While Angela was still a teen she started a very strong friendship with Don. ) Angela continued her friendship with Don until one day he invited her over and got her drunk. No longer able to deny her feelings, she had her very first whoo hoo with Don and got pregnant. Don now finished with Angela has moved onto Lillith. She was reluctant but eventually became friends with Don. With the history of stealing each others boyfriend's Lillith is determined Not to this time because she sees that Angela is preggers. But Angela can no longer contact Don to inform him of her condition. (Don is avoiding her).
Scholar
#85 Old 23rd Nov 2007 at 12:48 AM
Just did a reinstall, so not much yet. *mourns game*

Don's gone on few dream dates (Nina, Kaylynn)

Dina and Mortimer got married, and at the wedding Cassandra attacked her. Soon after she attacked Mortimer and I made her move out. (I LOVE Dina, no one messes with her).

Alexander became a teen, and I'm trying to restore his relationship with his dad and build one with Dina. Dina's also pregnant with her and Mortimer's first child.

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
#86 Old 7th Dec 2007 at 2:07 PM
Lothario

Don: He's Married with Cassandra Goth, but he loves Kaylynn and Nina too

Goth

Mortimer: He's engaged with Dina

Cassandra: Married with Don Lothario

Alexander:Nothing

Caliente

Nina: She is still in love with Don

Dina: Engaged with Morty

Dreamer

Darren: He fell in love with Brandi Broke

Dirk: Nothing

Broke

Brandi: Fell in love with Darren

Dustin: Did the first woohoo with his big love Angela

Beau: He's child

Danny: Nothing he's infant

Pleasant

Daniel: Live with Lillith

Mary-Sue: Live with Angela, after she saw Daniel and Kaylynn did the whoohoo

Angela: Did her first woohoo with Dustin and live with her mom

Lilth:She walk away from her home, came back and had many problems and fights with het father

Oldie

Herb: Live in some old farm

Coral: Same as Herb

Burb

John: Nothing, only hair and clother

Jennifer: Same as John

Lucy: Same as John

Langerak

Kaylynn: She's right now in the family bin and had flings with Don and Daniel
#87 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 10:15 PM
I read somewhere back a few pages where someone preferred the Pleasant family the least (does that make sense?) I'm also another one the absolutely dislikes playing the Pleasant family even though there seems to be so many pictures around of grown up Lilith and Angela.

That house is absolutely awful to play and the twins are a nightmare to make over - I normally just leave that house alone.

I like playing Kaylynn the best when I get my mittens on Pleasantview - she ends up having babies to everyone Oooooh, me feels like loading Pleasantview up again :D
#88 Old 10th Dec 2007 at 10:45 PM
I actually like to play the Pleasants family :P

I just reset Pleasantview and all the other neighborhoods. My game was mad, lol. Sooo, the only family I've played by now are the Pleasants.
Daniel stopped cheating (by now at least) and he fired the maid. He and Mary Sue are rescuing their marriage heh.. I made a makeover to Angela and Lilith and I'm trying to make them friends. They broke with Dustin and the other guy and Lilith is getting better grades. Today Daniel died repairing Lilith's computer but Mary Sue rescued him and my game is there :3

I'm planning to make a HUGE makeover to Cassandra and the Caliente Sisters.
#89 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 2:04 AM
I downloaded the Gender-switched version off "The site that must not be named."
I like it much better than the original.

Liam (Lillith) Pleasant: He got fed up with his mother (Danielle), father (Martin), and his brother (Adam) and took off with about 10,000 in his family's money to move into the house on the outskirts of town. His secondary girlfriend, Mary-anna Moss, moved in with him and cheated on him with many guys and got pregnant. She had the baby and moved out, leaving the kid with Liam. He currently lives with his grandparents.

Danielle, Martin, and Adam Pleasant: haha.. Danielle is sleeping with the male maid, Martin reached the top of his career, and Adam is still a perfect child.. who sleeps with all the teen girls in the neighborhood.

Donna Lothario (Goth) and Castor Goth: Well Donna slept with most of the town, got pregnant with her fiance (husband) Castor's baby, Got married to Castor, Had the baby, and Now currently lives with her husband and her daughter Reiko. Castor, got himself a good job in the Military and has currently reached the top of his career! Hes now focused on his growing family.

I havent really played anyone else.. which is weird, cause I normally play the Broke house first. O.o; When I downloaded this version, I automatically went to the Pleasants.
#90 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 3:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~Charlotte~
I read somewhere back a few pages where someone preferred the Pleasant family the least (does that make sense?) I'm also another one the absolutely dislikes playing the Pleasant family even though there seems to be so many pictures around of grown up Lilith and Angela.

That house is absolutely awful to play and the twins are a nightmare to make over - I normally just leave that house alone.

I have to agree with you. The Pleasants bore me and I was glad when Daniel and Mary-Sue died of old age. Angela and Lilth's relationship will hopefully improve, when they become adults and mature a bit.
Field Researcher
#91 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 3:53 AM

I don't have a problem with the ground floor of the Pleasant house. But the upper floor where Angela and Lilith are supposed to sleep is a real nuisance to play. I hate the upper floor. Too easy to lose people and stuff like homework up there.

As for making the girls over, I'm not as makeover crazy as a lot of folks on here are so I'm not so much concerned about that. It's the house that annoys me. And that stupid swing in the backyard. Make us have to buy that. I can't count the number of times I've nearly botched getting Kaylynn woo hooed by Daniel because she insisted on using the gall dern swing.
Test Subject
#92 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 11:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miss Megan
I downloaded the Gender-switched version off "The site that must not be named."
I like it much better than the original.

GUYS!! download it at MATY!!! The hood's name is Wievtnasaelp! :D
Scholar
#93 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 4:21 PM
Is the gender-switched neighbourhood good?

And I had this Sim who had like 4 kids, and they wanted a 5th child (family Sim, what do you expect?). Anyway, after they WooHoo'd she had a memory saying "Had first WooHoo with..." I was like

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

#94 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Figgi
Is the gender-switched neighbourhood good?

And I had this Sim who had like 4 kids, and they wanted a 5th child (family Sim, what do you expect?). Anyway, after they WooHoo'd she had a memory saying "Had first WooHoo with..." I was like

Actually, in my opinion, its suprisingly good. Its very fun to play.
#95 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 10:24 PM
Is anyone able to tell me who made it or where at MATY the gender-switched version is? I tried using search but MATY search engine isn't that great.
Field Researcher
#96 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 1:13 AM
Is anyone able to tell me who made it or where at MATY the gender-switched version is? I tried using search but MATY search engine isn't that great.

Gender reversed Pleasantview is here.
#97 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 2:14 AM
Hahaaha, lol, I took a look at the n'hood pics and I'm already laughing. Can't wait until it's finished :D
Field Researcher
#98 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 5:12 AM
Hahaaha, lol, I took a look at the n'hood pics and I'm already laughing. Can't wait until it's finished :D

Is it just me or does Don look like Bella after the gender switch?
#99 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 7:46 AM
Yeah he does, must be the hairstyle and the dress. I haven't booted up the game yet but I'll be sure to post close up pics of Don :D
Test Subject
#100 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 4:27 PM
Default Pleasantview Pt. 1
Pleasantview is the only 'hood I play and i only have made 2 of my own families and a few individual sims. Most of the sims I play are Maxis made or their descendants.

Daniel and Mary-Sue Pleasant broke up shortly after she found him with the maid. Mary-Sue continued her career in politics, as well as dating and marrying “Mr. Big” – Waylon Scott – who was a good source of contacts for an aspiring politician. Angela and Lillith improved their relationship some, and both attended college. Angela married Dustin Broke and has four children: Michael, Gabrielle, Raphael and Urielle. Lillith married Dirk Dreamer and has three children: twins Jared and Jezebel and daughter Delilah. Mary Sue and Waylon adopted a boy named Alan. He is now in college.

Daniel moved out and dated anything with a pulse (and one without – he almost became a vamp!), before fate (and the Gypsy matchmaker, pre-patch) intervened and brought him Ms. Social Worker. They married and she changed her name to Soshi (short for Shoshanna). Then their son Adam was born and she became a family sim. Daniel died of old age shortly after that. I didn’t much care for him but I wanted a boy to carry on the Pleasant family name. Adam is now also in college. He and Alan are good friends.
Page 4 of 29