Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:11 AM
What up?
THIS IS THE FIRST POST!!! Hello!Anny stuff? I'm listeing to the Beatles is German and am bord...
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:26 AM
You like the Beatles?
I've never gotten quite a liking for them, heh.

THIS IS THE SECOND POST!!!
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 3:42 AM
Me neither

3rd post

$$$ MONEY!!!!!! :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:52 AM
This seems to be an extremely new group O.O
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 6:24 PM
O.O O.O

Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 10:03 PM
o.O O.O O.o
I WIN!

Call me Camila :)

To be married, October 12th, 2009 :)

Hands off my cookie!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:27 AM
LOL!!Yeah...I made this group because I didn't "fit" in the other ones...BUT THIS IS COOL!!!O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O
I WIN!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 6:42 PM
What do you call a suspense joke?(Plz answer)
Scholar
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 10:40 PM
IDK
O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.O.
i win

Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 8:29 AM
You call a suspense joke...I dunno.

I has one.
What's the longest sentence known to man?

Hands off my cookie!
Typical
#11 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Camila187
You call a suspense joke...I dunno.

I has one.
What's the longest sentence known to man?

A sentance that probably hasn't been recorded.
Scholar
#12 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 10:16 PM

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:17 AM
POTATO!!!...THAT'S a suspence joke! ;P
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:18 AM
Also,I think we've lost sight of what "O.O" is supposed to sybolize.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:44 PM
Oh, the longest sentence known to man is "I do"

Hands off my cookie!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 5:04 AM
Is ANNYONE annoyed that there are only THREE types of places sims can go on vacation?(Also,Camila won!Her prize is a smile. :D)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:53 AM
What's the most "Gay"(Please forgive me sweetie!) thing you seen a sim do?
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 5:08 PM
the most "gay"(is there really no synonym for this?) thing my sims have ever done is when they have romance aspiration or they're on a date and they walk over to their lover to kiss them, they sometimes have this strange walking style! I guess its supposed to be romantic or hot, but it looks so ridiculous! *lol*