Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Optimus Prime

by Nova L Posted 2nd Jun 2007 at 1:51 AM - Updated 29th Aug 2007 at 6:04 PM by Nova L : Updating files

170 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 156 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 5:56 PM
haha! this is great, i have no idea what it is but the detail is brill and i might just download it because of that!

HELLO
Click HERE to view all of my downloads!

Ty Woodchip50
Field Researcher
#52 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jazcmx
I call foul! Why isn't this a featured sim?! The driveable couch made it, the toddler earrings made it, but this doesn't cut the mustard?! This is a work of art as far as sim meshing is concern and I think I speak for everyone when I say this needs to be a featured sim!

I agree 100% FEATURE THIS SIM AND ITS CREATOR!

"Transformers" da-da "more than meet the eye." da-dum-da-da
"Autobots wage thier battle to destroy the eveil force of Decepticons"
"Transformers" da-da. *electorically alters voice* "robots in disguise."

Me Grim-lock say "feature this NOW!"

Sorry, Transformers freak.
Inventor
#53 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 11:01 PM
Love this character from the Beast Wars series, awesome work.

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 3:00 PM
wOw ! very niceee :* thank you ^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Instructor
#55 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 3:59 PM
OH SNAP!!!! Got listed as a featured item!!! Thats what I'm Talking about right there Ba-Baaaaaaaay!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Instructor
#56 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 6:32 PM
Absolutely stunning! How is this even possible? Wow, great work, thank you!

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 7:16 PM
This is unspeakably awesome. Thank you so much for making it!

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Field Researcher
#58 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 10:14 PM
Featured item... and rightly so. Congratulations. This Sim is hot buttered pancakes. A+

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Test Subject
#59 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 11:32 PM
You have just made me a very happy man. I've been waiting for an Optimus Prime skin since the original sims (check my screen name, it's a direct homage to the Big Bot himself).
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 12:37 AM
That is so cool! Good job!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 1:36 AM
your creations are awesome..Are you gonna make some more Transformers! (Begging)..lol
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 3:47 AM
I downloaded Prime, ran him...

BEST SIM EVER. Even though he's JUST a Sim, I'm thinking of grabbing a Tut for making Butlers just so my Sim can play with a "giant" Robot. XDDDD PLEASE make Megatron and the others! Optimus needs buddies!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 2:13 PM Last edited by Maetel of La Metalle : 10th Jun 2007 at 5:26 PM. Reason: Misspelling.
Heroes Never Die...
Nova L---congratulations on one incredible job of meshing and art. This is just about the best thing the universe has sent my way in 21 years...

My deepest respect---and my thanks.

Maetel of La Metalle
(email from an abandoned planet)
~~Power corrupts. Absolute Power is---kind of neat.

Quote:
I remember when 'Saturns' were space-rockets, not cars...
Instructor
#64 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 1:48 AM
Huzzah! This really is an amazingly awesome Sim, thanks so much for sharing him! :D
Test Subject
#65 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 8:53 AM
This is amazing! I've been looking for transformers for the sims for ages!! Could you please make some seekers too? it would be easy to make recolors for them then XD I'd love to see Thundercracker in the sims! <3
Test Subject
#66 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:49 PM
Oh wow, I love this Sim. This is the best one I've seen so far. We really must have a G1 cartoon, 80's style Megatron to go along with this Optimus Prime. I must concur we need more Simformers. Aside from Megatron there needs to be a Starscream as well.
Test Subject
#67 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 8:25 PM
I love you*smooch* I love you *smooch* I LOVE YOU!! *SMOOCH* THe detail is incredible! Please tell me you plan to do more!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 9:54 PM
This is very awsome. I'm litterly speachless. I hope to see a Megatron, Starscreamer, Any of the Dinobots, and/or Soundwave.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 1:19 AM
WHOA, this looks amazing, I hope you do more Transformers from G1, excellent work! You just put a huge smile on my face ^____^
Test Subject
#70 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:36 AM
THANK YOU! Ready to see the movie July 4th?

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
Test Subject
#71 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 3:42 AM
This defines perfection

I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay
Test Subject
#72 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 11:09 AM
This is a wonderful sim... my son is going to LOVE IT! Thank you so much for the time you put into building this!

And if anyone is interested... if you have the Sim Copier Mirror from christianlov (used to be on this site but I'm not sure if it still is) you CAN make a Servo from this, providing you have OFB! Just go ahead and make your human-Optimus in CAS... put him into a lot. Get a Servo (either buy one, build one, or cheat like I do... boolprop testingcheatsenabled true in the cheat window, shift-click on your human-Optimus, select Spawn/New Servo, then boolprop testingcheatsenabled false in the cheat window). Initialize your Servo as male, name HIM Optimus, and have him use the SimCopier mirror to copy your human-Optimus.

Then you can kill off your first human-Optimus or have him move out or whatever. From that point you can combine your robot-Optimus with the family of your choice or leave him living on his own.

This is the only way I know of to do this, but it works beautifully.

Anyway, great job on this sims! Wonderful!

Hugs
Cindy
Test Subject
#73 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 4:31 PM
Wonderful job!!! Transformers was my favorite cartoon in the '80s. Oops, that kind of gives away my age. Anyway, very awesom. Any more in the future?
Test Subject
#74 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 4:35 PM
Great idea Cindy. Optimus Prime as a servo. Wow. I can't wait to see the new movie.
Test Subject
#75 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 9:23 PM
The Transformers-nerd inside of me is crying. Thanks :D
Page 3 of 7