Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Poses: Fight Night in SimLand

by SynapticSim Posted 20th Jun 2009 at 8:43 PM - Updated 25th Nov 2010 at 9:25 PM by whiterider

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:05 PM
Awesomeness!

Frank: Has Goldfinger ever seen any mooses..?
Mikey: That's not the plural of moose, it's moosi.
Gerard: Fuck off, it's meese...!
Test Subject
#27 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 8:13 PM
Thanks This is Gonna look so Cool in my Game !!! ...x
Test Subject
#28 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 9:07 PM
great but can you make it animated (if that's the correct word for it)?
Field Researcher
#29 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 7:17 PM
First thing what i think of when i see this? RESIDENT EVIL XD =D lol. i love this i will download when i get sims back
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 10:31 AM
i downloaded it but where do i find i put it in the correct folder but i cant find it in the game because i dont no where?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 11:22 PM
Where is it located in the game?

NO Expansion Packs REQUIRED!!! You will find this in Buy Mode under the General/Miscellaneous Category. It costs 1 simolean.

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 4:58 PM
Default Sims 3
Any chance that this will work in Sims 3?

This is exactly the kind of thing I need for my webcomic, however I don't have Sims 2, I have Sims 3... any chance at all this or something similar will work?

Thanks
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#33 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 1:10 AM
No, this won't work in Sims 3. I don't have any intentions to get Sims 3. I don't know how long it will take for something like this to be made in The Sims 3. If I had to guess, I would think that it would be quite a while before something like this was made for Sims 3.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 7:00 AM
Are there any people actually using Sims 3 LOL! It is such a huge step backwards from where Sims 2 has evolved, and movie making with it...well...FORGET ABOUT IT!

The Sims in TS3 may look a bit better, but they are as about as shallow as a blonde-bimbo on prozac with an attitude!
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 7:30 PM
Your awesomeness transcends!
Test Subject
#36 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 4:49 AM
Ah, awesome. For a pose whore, this is heaven.

~ * No cheating, no fun... * ~
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 5:09 PM
"Nightcrawler Crouch"

Haha...So perfect...
Test Subject
#38 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 4:20 PM
I love it,thank you so much,but instead of taking pictures with just poses,does this happen to contain animations?If not then that is fine,too.I'll figure out a way to work it out.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#39 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 8:09 PM
Nope, sorry, poses only. I don't know how to do the animations yet. I've only seen two pose objects that actually have the animation.

~ Syn

Test Subject
#40 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 3:09 PM
I've error when i clicked on this object
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 2:00 AM
thanks again... i need these especially for a music video im doing now
Test Subject
#42 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 4:56 AM
I tried to use it, but it wont work.
Could you make this a "zip"?
'cause yur kinda leavin' out the zip'pers! xD
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#43 Old 22nd Jan 2010 at 6:34 AM
Per ModTheSims Rules, that isn't allowed.

"Maximum size for zip, and rar files is 10mb. Please only upload ONE file type. Don't attach a zip and a rar of the same thing, but multiple zips or rars are OK if they are of different items or contents. "

Check out this if you need help with downloaded rars.

~ Syn

Test Subject
#44 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 3:08 PM
this is really good so do you download that figure and then just click on it and chose one and the sim will do it?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#45 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 8:44 PM
That's exactly what you do. They'll hold the pose for about 6 seconds. Plenty of time to press the pause button and take a picture.

~ Syn

Test Subject
#46 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 9:43 AM
hey ive downloaded your hack more than once and it still doesnt show up on my game
help?
Test Subject
#47 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 5:14 PM
erm hi i new to this site i open the mod in WinRAR and the file isnt recognised, any help on this ?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#48 Old 25th Feb 2010 at 1:44 AM
DarrenShanOwnsKatie, I'm not sure what help I can offer. As long as you have unpackaged the file with WinRAR and put the .package file in your Downloads folder it should be there, in the Miscellaneous/General section. Looks like a little red wooden man, as shown. If you haven't done that, then you might also want to check out the link below.

sophieyy_0x, I just downloaded it and opened in WinRAR and it works fine for me. Perhaps you should check out the Downloading Help Guide HERE.

Test Subject
#49 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SynapticSim
Where is it located in the game?

NO Expansion Packs REQUIRED!!! You will find this in Buy Mode under the General/Miscellaneous Category. It costs 1 simolean.

I know I will sound like one who doesnt know how to use Sims 2...but where is General category??!!!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#50 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 6:08 AM
The one next to the chess piece that looks like three circles in a triangle formation.

~ Syn

Page 2 of 3