Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Men's recolourable trenchcoat outfit - Adult and Young Adult

by Esmeralda Posted 3rd Nov 2009 at 12:35 AM - Updated 27th May 2013 at 2:53 PM by Esmeralda : Just slight changes to text

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#26 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 8:56 PM
Thank you so much for this. It was sorely needed!
Theorist
#27 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 1:24 AM
I really needed something like this, thanks!
Test Subject
#28 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 2:33 AM
nice work. well done. (clap hands)
Test Subject
#29 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 5:10 AM
Thank you so much! Now I can complete Malcolm Reynolds from Firefly!
Instructor
#30 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 5:33 AM
This looks really good, Es!
I love the texture.
You really did a good job.
Test Subject
#31 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 10:50 AM
Awesome work! I've been looking for one of these since the game came out! Thanks so much :D
Field Researcher
#32 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 1:01 PM
Very Cool!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#33 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 4:42 PM
Perfect. I was so pissed off when I realised my terribly villainous bad guy couldn't wear a trenchcoat.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Instructor
#34 Old 5th Nov 2009 at 12:22 AM
Finally, I'll be able to make a proper malcolm reynolds sim! :D
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 7:35 AM
This looks terrific, thanks so much, but I do have a problem......why is it I download it and it says the file is damaged??

Dooglebear
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tigger89
Finally, I'll be able to make a proper malcolm reynolds sim! :D

I second that thought.
The first thing I thought of when I saw it was "Hey, that looks like Mal's outfit!".
It will take me while to make him though, I'm not so good at making sims that look like actual people.

I am simply a mass hallucination that a majority of the population chooses to believe in.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#37 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dooglebear
This looks terrific, thanks so much, but I do have a problem......why is it I download it and it says the file is damaged??

I don't know - some corruption must have occurred across your broadband or dialup connection while you were downloading it. I've just tried downloading it from here myself and it's fine. Give it another try.
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 5:48 PM
Thank You Thank You I have been missing a trenchcoat as well.

Carpe Nocturne -- Seize the Night!
Test Subject
#39 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 4:24 PM
Good work, but i really wish a more formal trenchcoat/overcoat, with neckties.
Although, my congratulations!
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 5:09 PM
Thanks for this. It is the only full outfit for men I like. Is this available for townies to wear also? I am so sick of seeing all my guys wearing that robe or the overalls in town. Been searching for a full outfit for men that looks like normal dudes would wear! Again thank you! Just wish I could find more.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#41 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by courtneyshea
Thanks for this. It is the only full outfit for men I like. Is this available for townies to wear also? I am so sick of seeing all my guys wearing that robe or the overalls in town. Been searching for a full outfit for men that looks like normal dudes would wear! Again thank you! Just wish I could find more.

Thank you, I'm really glad you like it! I don't know if townies will turn up wearing it - I didn't enable it for the 'Random' category when packaging it, but I actually don't know if 'Random' in TS3 just means it will turn up in CAS on sims you generate when you press the 'randomize' button, or if it also means townies can show up in it. But in either case, I prefer to play it safe and not make things that random townies will start wearing, in case people DON'T want their townies to wear them and they get annoyed with me, LOL!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 16th Nov 2009 at 11:53 AM
Thats cool. Im not 100%, but I think I saw someone wearing it already. But it was colored with a green flower pattern, so Im not sure. Anyway, its a cool outfit for my guys to wear. And ever since the super computer came out, I can just plop the ugly guys into CAS whenever needed. I love all your creations!
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 7:18 PM
Great item. I agree Sims 3 totally needs more trench coats and overcoats. Otherwise how can we make noir characters.

Whoah! You're a Deus Ex fan? One of my favorite games of all time. I wish they'd hurry up with Deus Ex 3.
Forum Resident
#44 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 8:53 PM
Perfect for Walter, thank you!

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
#45 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:17 PM
Thank you so much for this It was indeed an unpleasant shock when I realized the game had no trenchcoats, I was practically in tears!

Now back to the issue of finding one in real life, I suppose... >>'
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 6:59 AM
Thanks EsmereldaF, I shall give it another try!!! I realy just have to have in my game, it looks great!

Dooglebear
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 12:19 PM
I kind of absolutely adore this. Thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 6:47 PM
Ah! Excellent, thank you so much for this!

You sang me Spanish lullabies,
The sweetest sadness in your eyes,
Clever trick.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 9th Dec 2009 at 10:50 PM
This is so awesome! Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#50 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 8:56 PM
ok how do i download this? i have downloaded items and houses before but whenever i download clothes, hair, or a sim it never shows up in my game? how do u download it please help me!
Page 2 of 4