Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Parts Posing BOX(Legs and Arms)

by Tsukiko_L Posted 7th Sep 2010 at 9:11 PM - Updated 12th Jan 2012 at 3:08 AM by Tsukiko_L

64 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 8:57 AM
Hi,all!
Thank you for nice comments!
I'm soooo happy :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by jerzey
so im confused. when it comes to these custom animations do i need to put something in my house? or will the sims do these things automatically? i never understand what custom animations do besides give your sims more animations, like do i need to put an object and click on it to make them do this stuff? or is it automatic? thanks!

These overlays are not automatically.
When your sims started to sit and talk,you click on the posebox(you'll be able to found under Hobbies/Miscellanous) it will pull up piemenus and you choose one what you like.

Well,I'm not good at English
So I attached explanationIMG, please look at this

Screenshots
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 3:24 PM
Wow, now that's something awesome! Thank you!

I failed to make the chess team because of my height.
Forum Resident
#28 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 3:35 AM
Fabulous!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 2:10 AM
This is very good! Ima try it out now, but it looks very good! Aspecially for a first upload! Make more!!! :D
Inventor
#30 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 8:52 AM
That looks really interesting. I'm excited to check out this animations and combinations. If it's really the way I'm imaging it will be a great creation for the game.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 4:10 PM
HELP!
I downloaded it, I installed it (And don't say I did it wrong, I have over 8000 custom content items in my Downloads folder, I KNOW how to do it), but it's not in my game. Hobbies/Misc - Not in there. Hobbies/Creative - Not in there. I even looked in Electronics. I downloaded it twice, and nothing! WHY!?
Good job, by the way...
Field Researcher
#32 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TrivialSim13
HELP!
I downloaded it, I installed it (And don't say I did it wrong, I have over 8000 custom content items in my Downloads folder, I KNOW how to do it), but it's not in my game. Hobbies/Misc - Not in there. Hobbies/Creative - Not in there. I even looked in Electronics. I downloaded it twice, and nothing! WHY!?
Good job, by the way...

Perhaps it is necessary to have some EP !
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 11:19 AM
For some reason, the posebox itself isn't showing up under the hobbies/miscellaneous category for me. Any ideas as to why?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#34 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 2:51 PM Last edited by Tsukiko_L : 19th Sep 2010 at 3:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by TrivialSim13
HELP!
Good job, by the way...

Quote: Originally posted by zombehcookies
For some reason, the posebox itself isn't showing up under the hobbies/miscellaneous category for me. Any ideas as to why?

First of all , I must say to you "I'm so sorry".
I mistaked to setup the category... It was not "hobbies/miscellaneous" but "hobbies/all".
So I fixed and reupload the file.If you felt not usable the oldversion ,please download again!

Quote: Originally posted by Odessa
Perhaps it is necessary to have some EP !

This posebox needs noEPs
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 12:46 PM
HUGE THANKS this will help me soo much, thank you :D

Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent - Sherlock Holmes
Test Subject
#36 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 3:38 PM
Big thanks for you!
You did a good job!
But could I ask you some quections?
I have created many pose boxs before, they are the still poses.
I found that your pose box just lock the sims's hands or their legs,other parts can move naturally,how can you do that?
Should I change the setting in MilkShape?

Could you share some idea with me?
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 11:02 PM
Amazing! Wow, thank you so much. Excellent stuff, it will significantly enhance my game-playing experience.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 1:22 PM
super useful! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#39 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 1:58 PM
Thankyou for paying attention to me, you really do care! Redownloading now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 11:37 AM
Amazing :D
Thanks(;
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 11:38 AM
I've been using this in my game for a while now and it is truly so useful! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 12:47 AM
this. is. amazing, thank you! ^_^
Test Subject
#43 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 8:15 PM
Is this for both genders?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 5:15 PM
Thanks so much this is gonna helo ALOT
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 1:48 AM
KEEEEWWWWLLLLL. xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 5:26 PM
OMG! this is yoour FIRST it seem's like your 100th! anyway... I love it ! I use it in some of my moives!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 5:13 AM
Thank you! Now they won't look so stiff if I want to use a pose when their talking to someone. It's a great product.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 10:18 AM
love that skin!!! where you download that six pack skintones??
Test Subject
#49 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 5:38 AM
Doesn't show up for me. I have Seasons, OFB and NL. I just put the downloads in my Downloads folder like normal. This looks fantastic. I wish I knew what was wrong.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 3:43 AM
Thanks a lot! :3
Page 2 of 3