Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sim Bouncer - a trampoline for fun and body skill

by NixNivis Posted 21st Apr 2013 at 2:08 PM - Updated 12th Nov 2014 at 12:56 PM by NixNivis : Added requirement info

127 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 104 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 9:23 PM
Thank you! I love this
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 7:19 PM
You really went the extra mile with all of these perfect details! On top of the animations, benefits, and appeal for Sims, I have to admit, I'm also very excited to see so many recolors provided for the mesh. I like my Sims' houses to reflect their personal tastes and color schemes (who doesn't!), so thank you!
Banned
THANKS POST
#78 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 2:06 AM
ty cool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 19th Sep 2013 at 12:33 AM
Can't WAIT to test this! This is the coolest thing I never knew I always wanted! Now to find a waterslide and bunk beds then to die happy :33
Mad Poster
#80 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 9:23 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 4th Oct 2013 at 10:31 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by IndigoBug1987
I updated to 1.55 before i installed this. I can't seem to get it to show up in game and its not reading as active after i'm in the menu.

I cleared all the correct casche files normally this would make the new mod appear, but it doesn't. I have it in Documents/ElectronicArts/Sims3/Mods/Packages

Help me please? I have a couple of skin mods and the new Yoga mat mod that are also not showing up, yet my buzzler and consort mods are working just fine..

That sounds to me like a Sims 3 file location. This trampoline is for The Sims 2!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've downloaded but not installed it yet, so I'll thank you when I've got it installed and working, but I must say it looks an excellent idea. You seem to have thought of everything. And congratulations for keeping the price under §100. All my Sims should be able to afford that.
[EDIT] I've installed it now and my Sims love it!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
Original Poster
#81 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 7:43 PM
Sorry for my absence from this thread. Thank you very much, everybody! :lovestruc It makes me v. happy to know that people have as much fun playing with this as I had creating it.

AndrewGloria, thanks for stepping in! Yes, it does sound like IndigoBug1987 was trying to install this for TS3. As you pointed out, this item is for TS2 and thus will not work for TS3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 7th Oct 2013 at 10:33 PM
Thanks will use these.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 9:30 AM
Wee, bouncy bouncy
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#84 Old 11th Oct 2013 at 12:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NixNivis
Sorry for my absence from this thread. Thank you very much, everybody! :lovestruc It makes me v. happy to know that people have as much fun playing with this as I had creating it.

AndrewGloria, thanks for stepping in! Yes, it does sound like IndigoBug1987 was trying to install this for TS3. As you pointed out, this item is for TS2 and thus will not work for TS3.

i think you are so creative with the trampoline it's awesome and i think everyone who sees it will hit the download button as fast as they could so they can get that trampoline it's like something that comes from an expansion pack great job
Test Subject
#85 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 9:25 AM
Great job!
Really love the trampolines, easy not taking space, sims love them, AND they gain a body skill! Thanks a lot for your creation!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#86 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 9:08 AM
Good innovation! ;)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#87 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 2:46 PM
A fun way to work out! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 8:07 PM
I downloaded this months ago. Since then, it has found its way into the dorm rooms of all of my college sims, instead of the treadmill. A must have for all University players!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#89 Old 30th Dec 2013 at 6:41 PM
This will be a fun addition to my game. I will enjoy having this for my sims to use. I really don't like that exercise machine. You've shared a great option here. Thanks bunches :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 7:48 AM
i love it thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 12th Jan 2014 at 10:54 AM
I love it! Thank you!
THANKS POST
#92 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 6:44 AM
What a great idea - can't wait to see my sims jumping for joy!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 7:03 PM
I put one in a dorm and the dormies love it. This is definitely a keeper.
Test Subject
#94 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 6:31 AM Last edited by greenbrier : 2nd Feb 2014 at 6:41 AM.
I loved the idea of being able to build body skill using the trampoline. So, I downloaded and installed it into my game. It looks great in-game but I'm having some trouble getting my sims to use it. Whenever I direct my sims to it they just jump back. I reinstalled it to see if that would help and my sims can't seem to play with it. Thanks!
Banned
THANKS POST
#95 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 12:33 AM
ty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 10:53 PM
cool! love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 2:19 PM
better for my sims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#98 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 3:07 PM
Awesome! I love it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#99 Old 17th Mar 2014 at 1:52 AM
This is a real fun object, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 4:45 PM
I've been looking for something to get the whee simlings to gain body skills and workout, thank You so much!
Page 4 of 6