Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers Wanted: anonymous' Social Worker Career (EP-Ready/Non-Ready)

by p00jkins Posted 8th May 2005 at 4:13 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2005 at 4:12 PM by p00jkins

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 8th May 2005 at 4:18 AM Last edited by anonymous : 8th May 2005 at 4:24 AM. Reason: had to add comment...
how in the world do you get these things to show up so quickly...it always takes forever for my stuff to show up woohoo its done :D

EDIT: first to post and download this time

P00j's comment about my creation being superb made me blush and giggle

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th May 2005 at 4:19 AM
haha, this is the careers forum, its a straight away thing, other things need approval.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 8th May 2005 at 5:18 AM
YAY, Poojkins. Thanks again!

*downloads*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th May 2005 at 3:24 PM
Very nice.
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th May 2005 at 6:42 PM
Default Thanks
Thanks so much, just wanted to let you know I love all your careers.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th May 2005 at 7:59 PM
they are cool
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th May 2005 at 8:00 PM
Downloads and thumbnails are currently OFF while we perform some upgrades to that system. They will be back soon.

Why are you saying that over and over??
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th May 2005 at 12:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jsparx007
where do u put jobs at in ur EA games folder?

Read the first post, i put clear instructions there.

SAm....Home to the clones and my gorgeous friends,
SIMilar Addiction
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th May 2005 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shaoey6
Downloads and thumbnails are currently OFF while we perform some upgrades to that system. They will be back soon.

Why are you saying that over and over??

Hmm...it seems a lot of ppls' messages are reverting to that for some reason??

SAm....Home to the clones and my gorgeous friends,
SIMilar Addiction
Instructor
#11 Old 9th May 2005 at 3:20 AM Last edited by anonymous : 9th May 2005 at 3:35 AM.
it has to do with today's site maintenance...that message was SUPPOSED to go away and the original posts were supposed to show up like they were before...apparently they havent. I had started a thread earlier today asking about it over in Site Help and nobody responded so I have no idea whether or not its going to be fixed.

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

shiny!
retired moderator
#12 Old 9th May 2005 at 7:20 PM
Do I need to edit the code in my SimPE data files?
Instructor
#13 Old 9th May 2005 at 9:45 PM Last edited by anonymous : 10th May 2005 at 5:23 PM.
edit what code for what?

omg our posts finally went back to what they originally said :D
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th May 2005 at 2:32 AM
Very nice idea!
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th May 2005 at 9:12 PM
Please keep working on the careers. I love them and trust your work completely. I get excited seeing a new career by you. Thanks for all your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th May 2005 at 1:34 AM
awesome job!! I only Download Your carreers. All the other ones are not that good
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th May 2005 at 8:43 PM
Fabulous job. Thanks for more choices :D

CosmoSims
~I believe in dragons, fairies, good men and other mythical creatures!~
Test Subject
#18 Old 19th May 2005 at 6:43 PM Last edited by the_dead_viking : 19th May 2005 at 6:50 PM. Reason: spelling errors
The job is great.I especially like the teen careers.Do the teen careers also count as the elder careers?
Instructor
#19 Old 20th May 2005 at 4:51 AM
yes the_dead_viking they are teen/elder careers. I tried to write the chance cards/descriptions so that it would make sense for elder sims as well as teen sims so the elderly arent left out

Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd May 2005 at 5:38 PM
I got it the career for a tenager and it messed up and replaced her going to school.Then it wouldn't let her in the carpool.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 31st May 2005 at 4:02 AM
EP READY -- means it works with AND without EP.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 8:57 AM
Surgeon General - maybe D.H.S.S - Director General
Instructor
#23 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 9:05 AM
yero69...huh? are you saying there's something wrong with the titles? They're based on the american social services structure and alot of it was just little thoughts that popped up in my head...perhaps its different there?
#24 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 1:43 PM
go p00jkins another great career!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yero69
Surgeon General - maybe D.H.S.S - Director General
What??? I dont get it?
Page 1 of 2