Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 7:43 PM Last edited by Scathed : 25th Jun 2021 at 10:23 AM.
Default [FOUND] Almighty Hat's Ricebowl hair retexture?
Hi,

I adore pookleted hairs, and AlmightyHat's mighty hair dumps are my lifeblood. I've a nostalgic fondness for the goofy Maxis bowlcut hair, but unfortunately the download link on Hat's blog ("Playing the Fool") seems to point at the wrong download. I've posted a comment on the journal, but with Hat being retired and the post being a decade old, I'm afraid I'm a bit late to the dance. Other comments in the thread lead me to believe the hair was available for download at some point, so I'm taking my hope to the forums. If anyone here has gotten a hold of it, or if there's an alternate archive out there for Hat's stuff, it'd mean the world to me.

I wish you all a lovely summer!

Do you ever hear a song so beautiful you want to financially support the artist, but you can't because the artist is a common wood pigeon?
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 9:09 PM
Try this link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4gyh...d%2529.zip/file
I just looked at the page in the Wayback Machine, and there used to be a different link there.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 24th Jun 2021 at 9:12 PM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 10:22 AM
Thank you so, so much!

Do you ever hear a song so beautiful you want to financially support the artist, but you can't because the artist is a common wood pigeon?