Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2021 at 2:07 PM
Default Around the World Themed Builds
Ok, so I found DutchSims4Master's playlist on YouTube for Around the World themed houses and I just loved this idea, houses based on places like Cambodia, Fiji, Italy etc., but it's for The Sims 4.

I was wondering if there are any similar houses/builds and collections that fit the Around the World theme for The Sims 2?

If anyone wants to share their builds or finds that fit this theme I would love to see them! :D
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 26th Jun 2021 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Creeds
Ok, so I found DutchSims4Master's playlist on YouTube for Around the World themed houses and I just loved this idea, houses based on places like Cambodia, Fiji, Italy etc., but it's for The Sims 4.

I was wondering if there are any similar houses/builds and collections that fit the Around the World theme for The Sims 2?

If anyone wants to share their builds or finds that fit this theme I would love to see them! :D

You are aware that you can search the downloads section of this site for lots and content right? You just enter the search term in space for what you might be looking for and press go. (example terms: japan,polynesia,italy)
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2021 at 6:39 PM
Yeah I have tried that before posting, but not that much comes up so I thought of asking in the forums so that content not only found on MTS can be shared too
Inventor
#4 Old 26th Jun 2021 at 9:10 PM
Love the idea too! A few months ago, I was thinking of posting threads like "Around The World Hoods - [country]", but haven't created them. You can try posting a thread here on the General forum.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2021 at 10:59 PM
That would be a great idea to have builds and custom content themed around specific countries/regions under one thread. I've found a lot of Asian themed content in the Downloads section, and I really like squeam's and Masaharu77's Japanese lots, but I would love to see some content and builds from the lesser known or least popular countries and regions.