Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Farmers' Set (With harvestable crops, electric fence & social scarecrow)

by Echo Posted 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:06 AM - Updated 22nd May 2009 at 2:17 PM by Echo

524 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 511 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 21
Test Subject
#101 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:43 PM
Great! I love this. I missed this from the Sims 1. Thank you so very much. I been trying to find vegetables. I have tomatoes and beans. They are decorative though. Spectacular! Thanks again.
Test Subject
#102 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:51 PM
man this is cool, now i can finaly finish my farm family's.
Thanks!

Everybody is equal. I'm just incredibly more equal than you.
Me discussing communism/
Test Subject
#103 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 2:57 PM
WOW!!!! Thank you Echo. You are so amazing.
Field Researcher
#104 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:05 PM
OH WOW!!!

I requested something like this last month and you make these fabulous objects!!! I can not wait to test them in the game!!!

They look absolutely wonderful and they are exactly what I wanted for my farmer Sims!!!!!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! :clap: :thumb:
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:12 PM
can you make more vegetables like corn.. pineapple.. etc...

Woof !
Field Researcher
#106 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:14 PM
This is great! Now all I need is someone to make the base harvest moon crops(tomato, corn, turnip and potato) and I might just have to make myself a mineral town XD
Test Subject
#107 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:15 PM
Ooooh! Thank you so much! I have been wanting something like this for a very long time. It looks great.

Thanks again for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:16 PM
WONDERFUL JOB! Keep up the great work!

~Lindsay

If you like something, say thanks! I know I enjoy it :)
Alchemist
#109 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:20 PM
VERY imaginative and the results are superb.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#110 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:26 PM
Echo, Thank you, We need more things for a farm. Will you be making more fruits and veggies for a garden? Once again THANK YOU so much for your wonderful work.
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:31 PM
Wow, great job!!! I have so many uses for something like this . . . :^D

Back playing Sims 2 after 10 years . . .
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:32 PM
beautiful work amazing job

"You need people of intelligence on this sort of mission...quest....thing"
"That rules you out then..."

Pimpin' my website: www.alienkie.deviantart.com
Lab Assistant
#114 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:48 PM
WOW!!!
You are a genius!

If the going gets tough give up and sulk.
Think you could create the next Dolce and Gabbana?
Enter my ULTIMATE FASHION BRAND contest...
here
Field Researcher
#115 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:51 PM
Wow, just wow. Just downloaded them and off to test them out - can't wait for tonight. Thank you very much for this, it must have been hard work! :D
Field Researcher
#116 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:00 PM
This is awesome. A fantastic idea...why on earth hadn't someone thought of this sooner with all the farm items I have seen being made? So glad you made these and I can't wait to try them out in game.
Test Subject
#117 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:06 PM
Tolles Baum !!!!!!!

( nices tree )
Field Researcher
#118 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:07 PM
This is brilliant thank you :D

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do !!
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:10 PM
Thank you for this! Maxis should hire you!
Test Subject
#120 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:27 PM
Thank you so much!!!! I always wanted a sim farm.
Field Researcher
#121 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:29 PM
This is so cool. I love the idea of USEFUL crop plants. Using them to restock the fridge or sell for simoleons makes this download worth it. Thanks!
Test Subject
#122 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:33 PM
OK ya know what, I didnt get into SIMS1 all that much, I kind of refused to try it. Then I gave in, and bought most of SIMS1 and it's EP's. Then my 10 yr old daughter turned me onto SIMS2. And I am so addicted. I dont recall gardening in SIMS1, must have been an EP I never got, or something I didnt bother trying.

But ECHO this is truely AMAZING!!!Thank You

I'm just wonder, with the new EP coming out, are all these things going to be compatible? I was so ticked when the nude patch didnt work after I installed NL.

I'm a longhaired Redneck Rock and Roll Son of DETROIT
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#123 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:43 PM
angel: Without having a copy of the EP, I cannot guarantee that these will work with it. However, there are two things in favour of them working fine. The first is that the code for these objects is almost all self-contained. The second is that if for some reason they do not work, I will do my best to fix the problem asap. So it'll probably be fine, but if there is a problem just check back here about a week after the EP is released in Australia for an update.

To all those asking for more crop types: I will most likely not be making any more crop meshes myself. Meshing is, for me, a necessary irritation involved in making an interesting new object. Never fear though! I have already heard from two very talented creators who are thinking about creating new crop meshes using these bases. When the current files get out of quarantine (ie - when I'm sure they're bug free, in a week or two) then these creators will most likely make these new crops available for download either here or at their respective sites. Please try to be patient until then and make do with the four crops you have to play with for now.
Field Researcher
#124 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:45 PM
This is simply amazing! I can't even begin to imagine all of the hard work that went into making this set! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! I know a lot of people (including me) have been wanting something like this for a long time!

~*silvercat2017*~

Visit my fansite! http://silversims.tripod.com

Check out my clothing creations on the exchange!
Test Subject
#125 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:06 PM
can you eat the havisted food
Page 5 of 21