Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Farmers' Set (With harvestable crops, electric fence & social scarecrow)

by Echo Posted 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:06 AM - Updated 22nd May 2009 at 2:17 PM by Echo

524 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 511 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 21
Test Subject
#126 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:14 PM
YUO ARE THE BEST!! Thank you!!!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
Original Poster
#127 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:19 PM
Inuyashalover30: You can use it to restock your fridge, and you can eat from your fridge... So yes, you can eat the harvisted food, just in a slightly roundabout way.
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:26 PM
This is ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC!!! Thank-you billions!
Instructor
#129 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:28 PM
Whoa! You are too good for us!
Field Researcher
#130 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:36 PM
This is too good to be true, i've really missed this from sims 1

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:38 PM
tell me whats your next project echo
if not one then tell me what r u thinking about

this one is awsome
#132 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:44 PM
I am simply in awe at all the time and effort modders spend on a GAME! LOL! Echo, this is FANtastic! I wish I had the patience and talent so many of you possess. I have many, many hacks in my game, so I'll definetly let you know if anything quirks on these. Thank you for all you and the rest of the modders do for the GAME!
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 5:52 PM
I am astonished and thrilled by your expertise! Harvestable grapes for my vinyard!!!! YAY!!
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:02 PM
These items are amazing! Finally we can have our farms! Only animals that are alive are missing though! I've wanted these since Sims 2 came out...I loved unleashed and the farm items.
Thank you so much for all your hard work in developing these for us!
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 6:26 PM
one word:

WHOA..... :nod: :salute: :gonemad: :banana:
Test Subject
#136 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:06 PM
You could make it so that the juggle the fruit or play hackysack with the fruit too. Kind of pointless but fun. You could do "talk to tree" kind of like and they would do the same things they do when they talk to the fishtank. If you tree is dying you could do "mourn for tree" maybe.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:09 PM
This is so much better than anything Maxis could ever come up with. Thank you so much! Keep up the good work!

K.B.
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 7:34 PM
All I can say is....thank you thank you thank you thank you :-). Gorgeous work.

Biggest wishes for TS3:
Wider variety of harvestables and crops from TS1 & TS2 returning to the game
Wider variety of foods
More gems/metals/rocks/ore
Test Subject
#139 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:09 PM
WOO!! ARIGATOU GOZAIMAS'!! Thank you very much! It's so cool! Now I just need to see if it'll work. X_x;
Test Subject
#140 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:11 PM
Yeahhh... I can have country sims!!! The one thing that irratates me about this whole sims 1 and sims 2 thing is all of the great stuff i lost with sims 2. No pets, no crops (until now)... I know you said this is an off and on project but can you make some corn?
Thanks
Satori
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:13 PM
Has anyone ever told you that you are a god? I love you x 1 billion zillion !

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Test Subject
#142 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:24 PM
You have created such a wonderful pack of items. The only thing is, could it be possible to put it all in one .rar file? But it is absolutley amazing. Thanks sooooooo much!!!
Test Subject
#143 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:27 PM
WOW!! i've been waiting for something like this for sims2...farming was my favorite aspect of unleashed for sims1...Thank You Echo :baloons:

IT TAKES BLOOD AND GUTS TO BE THIS COOL
BUT I`M STILL JUST A CLICHE
-Skunk Anansie
Scholar
#144 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 8:54 PM
Fantastic, thanks for sharing
I'm looking forward to trying these out

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#145 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:20 PM
you are indeed an incredible talent! I cant wait to try it out!!!

I'm melting! I'm melting.. what a world, what a world, ohhh my beautiful wickedness!!!
Test Subject
#146 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:21 PM
thanks so much are u gonna make any more gardening things
Test Subject
#147 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:27 PM
Amazing! I love it! ty!!
Test Subject
#148 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:45 PM
Just finished testing it in Nightlife No problems and i have quite afew hacks. Thank you this is great
Field Researcher
#149 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:46 PM
Ohmegod.

I love you. <3 <3

Finally, my simmies can have an all natural life XD Especially good for my elf/mideval sims, so they don't have to go to the "market" everytime they need food :D

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
#150 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 9:47 PM
awesome....best hack i have seen. Good stuff
Page 6 of 21