Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Xanathonian CrystalSphere Personal Conjurer (PC)

by xanathon Posted 29th Mar 2006 at 3:20 PM - Updated 29th Jan 2009 at 4:58 PM by -Maylin-

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 4:13 AM
Wow, neato! Thanks, I love it. Great job as usual!
Test Subject
#27 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 2:11 AM
Great job. I also have a Harry Potter community and this is a perfect addition. Thanks so much for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 3rd Apr 2006 at 10:05 PM
*shreiks*... i was soooooooo wantig this!!!!!!!!!!! OH thank you!!!!!!!
this just proves that you have to listen to your g/f... smart girl isn' she :P
Inventor
#29 Old 4th Apr 2006 at 8:19 AM
Thanks, thanks, thanks. Once again a very cool idea and a perfect work. Thanks again for sharing.
Instructor
#30 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 12:43 AM
What a fantastic idea, and it looks great - I love the details, like the beautiful script on the (keyboard) paper and the atame (former mouse pad). Just what my medieval Sims need for some fun. Thanks so much!

(Now I'm off to pray that one fine day, you'll make plenty of medieval stuff. Love your meshs.)
Instructor
#31 Old 21st Apr 2006 at 7:58 PM
:clap: what a good idea!!!
I hope she will have other complains!!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th May 2006 at 6:23 PM Last edited by Gemeni : 26th May 2006 at 6:37 PM.
It's so cool! It even has a pentagram for the mouse!
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Jun 2006 at 10:01 PM
Wow, that is so neat. I can't wait to try it! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 5:18 PM
This is exactly what I have been looking for!! I wanted a crystall ball for a thing I'm doing and this is absolutely perfect!! Thanks muchly.

Wheeee!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 12:26 AM
Brilliant! Your girlfriends need benefits us all! Cheers!

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Forum Resident
#36 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 12:29 AM
Cool, thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 21st Sep 2006 at 12:10 AM
Ah, this is so sweet! Just what I need for my medieval simmies. Thanks for all your hard work!
Instructor
#38 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 9:24 PM
that's just great! i love it- cool ideathanks!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 6:44 AM
Perfect
Field Researcher
#40 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 3:10 AM
Awesome! I really wanted a working crystal ball for my Elphaba. The only drawback is the visible flat monitor, but it by no means detracts from the awesomeness of the whole thing. <3
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 5:17 AM
This is hands-down one of the most used objects in my game... my only wish is that it was updated for Bon Voyage...

Necromancy is Good
Instructor
#42 Old 31st Jan 2008 at 9:39 PM
Thank you so much for making this - I've been looking for something like this for a long time. My medieval simmies can finally have a computer now!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 18th Apr 2008 at 12:06 AM
Okay, now this file breaks Freetime. Delete from your game if you have Freetime or play in debug mode.

Necromancy is Good
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 3:10 AM
Bloody brilliant! I'm going to wind up using this in modern homes, too; because it's just that cool.

Yurei fangirl, still looking for good yurei hair. Long, black and in the face, like Sadako from Ringu. (The girl in the well in The Ring)
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 1:30 AM
Very clever idea.. it looks great in game
Mad Poster
#46 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kazzandra
Okay, now this file breaks Freetime. Delete from your game if you have Freetime or play in debug mode.
I don't know what you mean when you say it "breaks Freetime". I have Freetime and AL, and it works fine as far as I can see.

However, it doesn't have the FT options like "Blog about hobby" and "Write Restaurant Guide". Any chance of an update? Pretty please? :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#47 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 9:52 PM
this item is useful, creative and awesome, it is spectacular, and i love it a lot, it only appeared in my imagination,a nd you are teh one creatng it, i love your works, and it was indeed needed while making ancient castle play, wow ,my sims send u hugs and greetings
Test Subject
#48 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 1:17 PM
Hi,
Believe it or not, this is still the best pc for medevil or fantasy type scenes. Will you be up dating it for freetime? There seems to be alot of options this one will not do, such as the blogs, competitions and other options that came with FreeTime.
Thanks, Mike.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 8:36 PM
I LOVE IT!

No, seriously though, it is very very good..'Little sister' just does not go with the décor of Hogwarts! Merci!
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Feb 2010 at 1:21 PM
Thank you so much for making this! It's exactly what I've been trying to find for my medieval and Harry Potter neighborhoods...I'm so glad I don't have to figure out how to make one myself now. :-DDD
Page 2 of 3