Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Easy Bed 091117

by christianlov Posted 14th Jun 2008 at 5:24 AM - Updated 4th Feb 2010 at 5:59 PM by christianlov

82 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#76 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:43 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#77 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 8:14 PM
thanks!!! but is it compartible with other mods? :o for example the inSIMenator?? :o
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#78 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 2:22 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#79 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 3:02 PM
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 20th Apr 2020 at 6:13 AM
Needed this for one of my community businesses. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#81 Old 20th Jan 2021 at 4:29 AM
I really like the simplicity of this object. No need for an all-game/global mod to be installed to get the interactions.

Question: Is there an invisible recolor of this bed anywhere?

I'd like to use the functionality of this easy bed, but overlap it with a variety of beds in my game (medieval themed beds). I've been successful at making it work with a four-poster bed, I simply click on the base of the easy bed (because it can be seen/accessed from underneath the four-poster bed) and choose the interactions wanted, but I'd like an invisible recolor so parts of this bed do not show through the overlay bed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 5:04 PM
TY!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#83 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BillySIMS139
I really like the simplicity of this object. No need for an all-game/global mod to be installed to get the interactions.

Question: Is there an invisible recolor of this bed anywhere?

I'd like to use the functionality of this easy bed, but overlap it with a variety of beds in my game (medieval themed beds). I've been successful at making it work with a four-poster bed, I simply click on the base of the easy bed (because it can be seen/accessed from underneath the four-poster bed) and choose the interactions wanted, but I'd like an invisible recolor so parts of this bed do not show through the overlay bed.

Same! It would work great for my sims stuck in an arrangement marriage. I couldn’t find any recolors and I tried to figure out hos to change the appearance up myself but it was far above my skills with simpe…
Page 4 of 4