Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Depression' Custom Animation Hack V1 *REDOWNLOAD*

by Trendy_Hendy Posted 24th Jul 2008 at 5:48 PM - Updated 3rd May 2011 at 8:44 AM by leesester

239 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 215 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 10
Test Subject
#126 Old 24th Oct 2008 at 10:41 PM
This is amazing! You should add some dead poses! I would love that!
Test Subject
#127 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 6:57 AM
I Don't Know How To Make This Work ?
Does It Come In Paul's Reaction Tester ?
Test Subject
#128 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 12:01 AM
sooo...i am guessing the sims do this by themselfs..or do i have to select the pose for them?? im lost..i read it, but i still dont understand how to use it..

all i am asking, Does the sim do these interactions by themselfs when feeling down or w.e..
Test Subject
#129 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 2:29 AM
Is this something that works with Paul's Reaction Tester? What does it overlay?

"Most people see things as they are and say why. I see things that never were and say why not." -Unknown
Test Subject
#130 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluelady
Yeah, you already said.

I don't know what to suggest if it isn't working for you. It should be doing. I'm loading my game now, I'll have a look which category it turns up in in my game.

Are you sure you :

* Downloaded the Trendy_Hendy-depression-animbox-version2.zip file.

* Unzipped using winrar, WinZIP or 7zip (Or another similair program.)

* Put the unzipped contents into your download folder.

?

Edit : The object is under hobbies, all.

yuppers.im sure.im gonna redownload and check to see if it comes up.thnx.
Field Researcher
#131 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 2:42 PM
girldamaka, it's a seperate object. Read what I said on page 5.

SuperKid1988 the sims don't do the animations by themselves. You have to make them by clicking on the box.

lizzard_gill - hope that works for you. X) Good luck.
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 2:55 AM
Oh my goodness. I love this.

THANK YOU, TRENDY HENDY. =D

I will love you forever for this hack.

<3

Hurr Durr, Derpity Derp Derp.

Quote:
Due to the disturbing amount of children on cycles being run over in the streets of Riverview and Sunset Valley, it has been deemed necessary by the town councils to impose a national speed limit.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#133 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 1:01 AM
I must say a MASSIVE thank you and a hug to all the downloaders, this is really motivating!
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 10:29 PM
cool!

I never thought that makeing my sims look depressed would be so fun!
=p =[ =) =D

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 3:11 PM
It works perfectly for me with all EPs installed, no problems even though I have tons and tons of hacks and CC installed. Simply works as advertised, so thanks!
Test Subject
#136 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 2:31 PM
yeah, so im gonna feel completely stupid asking this, but which one do i download?
Mad Poster
#137 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 8:38 AM Last edited by tree4me : 5th Dec 2008 at 9:26 AM.
This is an awesome hack.

I feel so stupid asking this, but I was wondering if after you put it in the downloads folder, does it work automatically? Is there something in buy mode? Or do you need something else to get it to run? I tried to use it, but I can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas?

But still, you have done an amazing job, thankyou so much!

(Hehe, it doesn't matter anymore, I worked it out! Thankyou so much! I love this hack!)
Test Subject
#138 Old 22nd Nov 2008 at 12:26 PM
I luv it thanx btw i may sound stupid but what dose the pauls reaction tester do ?

i am a simaholic :) Yay!
Forum Resident
#139 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 4:51 PM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#140 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 11:26 PM
thanks so much for this! you did a really good job!!

Blood
Blood is what I craved for the Night I Was Reborn by the only man I ever truley loved.
Test Subject
#141 Old 8th Dec 2008 at 1:49 PM
Look like human depressed poses.Thanx so much!

Life sucks. Get a helmet!
Test Subject
#142 Old 10th Dec 2008 at 8:22 PM
Oh my gosh, this is amazing, Trendy!
Thank you so much for this mod. ^^!
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 19th Dec 2008 at 2:58 AM
How does this work? I'm new to sims, so do you click on the sim, or is there an object you have to click on? I've already downloaded this, but i dont know how to make the poses! Please help!
Test Subject
#144 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 3:03 AM
Oh, I've always wanted poses like you've created. I'll enjoy this very much. :D
Thanks you!
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 9:41 PM
This looks absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to test it out. Thank you so much.

And what's this I read in your opening post? You plan to do Smoking poses, using Rose's Cigaratte?! :O

OMG, where have you been all my life? lol

Long ago Rose made that cigarette at my request, bless her, and it of course looks great, but I've had no way of making sims appear to puff on it - only carry it around.

Best I could do - little tip for those of you who use the accessory - has been to use Squinge's Hula Mod, and choose "Laugh At"(in "Reactions"). This makes the sim put his/her left hand to the mouth. The downside has been of course that this anim means the sim also points with his/her right hand. To rectify THAT, I've had to use Jixcs' Accessory Painting, and put a bar tumbler or toasting glass in that hand, and fix the right arm accordingly. The gun's been another option.

It's meant of course that I HAVE been able get screenshots of sims holding the ciggy to their mouths, but only while drinking or brandishing a gun.

It'll make SUCH a difference to have a variety of different smoking poses. I can't wait to see 'em.

Meantime though, thank you so much for this work so far. Really looking forward to testing it.
Test Subject
#146 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 2:07 PM
Stupid question-

When I do shoot self, there's no gun. Do I download one from somewhere else, or have I effed up the download?

Thanks,
Jess
Test Subject
Original Poster
#147 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 8:07 PM
Bonzogog, you need Jixs Prop hack. Glad you like it guys.
Test Subject
#148 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 11:04 AM
Thank you! I thought I might have to use that.

Brilliant mod, I've used it about a hundred times in a day!
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 1:01 PM
This will be kind of a dumb question,but I'm makeing sure. These are just poses right? They don't actually die?
Test Subject
#150 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 2:32 AM
Just to fill you in, this hack crashes my game. I don't know why, but it does. Do you know of any potential bugs?

Thanks
Page 6 of 10