Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Halter Tops for Women in 9 Desaturated Flavors *UPDATED*

by Fishie Posted 4th Nov 2008 at 12:28 AM - Updated 1st Aug 2009 at 4:09 PM by Fishie

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 4:49 PM
These tops are PERFECT for my sim mommies who want to look hot and young...unlike others who either look slutty or too fashionable. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 5:07 PM
Thank you for the comments guys! :D

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Test Subject
#28 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 9:56 AM
I'm totally in love with those clothes <3
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 3:24 AM
I really like the simplicity of these. After all the other bright stuff I download (I like brights too..) these are so restful!

I noticed that these contain some duplicate textures. I used CatOfEvilGenius ' neato Extra TXTR Remover and got most of the files down to 1/2 to 1/3 their original size just by eliminating the duplicates. Any chance of an update?

(I've put this as a comment rather than PM'd you because if you decide you'd rather not update the lovely shirts, downloaders can do the reductions themselves.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 7:19 PM
Once again, thanks for the heads up, aqualectrix. I'll give removing them a shot and reupload them.

- Fishie
I live like a hermit in my own head.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 12th May 2012 at 6:05 PM
thanks these are really nice!! please make more! :D
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 6:05 PM
I have no idea where to find the actual mesh though...
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 1:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DUSKvsDAWN
I have no idea where to find the actual mesh though...

In the RAR?
" Also, they require a mesh from Gelydh that I have included in the .RAR."
Page 2 of 2