Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

In the Rose Garden

by QBUILDERZ Posted 8th Jan 2009 at 7:28 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 4:16 PM by QBUILDERZ

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th May 2009 at 12:27 PM
Thanks for coming by!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 7:10 PM
Oh my gosh it's perfect! I just have to use it for my favorite female sim that's going off to college. She'll have an adorable little house that isn't too much, then she can have it again once she graduates! Thank you for the time you spent on this!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 3:37 AM
Awh, I hope you sim enjoys the house! Thanks for the comment :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 8:55 PM
Beautiful house, what did you use for the railing on the porch?
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 10:35 PM
I love your houses. The lay outs are not what I would do but there so close i get them any way and change what i dont like. ^_^ Say for example this house, One i would have made the bathroom just one block line bigger so your master bedroom could attach directly to it as well. And two i would have moved the kitchen to the other side of the house freeing up room for a table and more room in the living room. I also wouldn't have put in the foyer. It would have made the living room bigger. Still great work tho! Cant wait to get my sims in it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 9:29 PM
Very Cute!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 4:02 PM
The railing is just CFE'd flooring and columns :D

Thanks for feedback guys!

Alchemist
THANKS POST
#33 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 4:50 AM
This is my favourite house on the whole site, the floor plan is easy to play and also realistic, and the house itself has so many possibilities for expansion, its just a decorators dream!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 6th Feb 2016 at 2:34 AM
THANKS
Page 2 of 2