Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#726 Old 25th Jan 2021 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Henrique TDB
I made this neighborhood ... it's a shame that my computer does not support the monster that it created itself haha

My god, I think that's one of, if not THE prettiest neighbourhood I've ever seen.

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#727 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 4:05 PM
The village just outside of my kingdom walls

You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Scholar
#728 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by didyouevenmakeasound

This is most lovely - hope you mind me asking, but where did you get those trees? They're so cute and fluffy looking, lol!

...Titanium white...
Mad Poster
#729 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
@Morrowindnostalgia I love that neighbourhood! i am glad that cats have survived.

=
are you sure that's not a rat?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#730 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 5:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
This is most lovely - hope you mind me asking, but where did you get those trees? They're so cute and fluffy looking, lol!

They're Criquette's linden trees redux You can get default versions or custom versions

Scholar
#731 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 10:30 PM
They're Criquette's linden trees redux You can get default versions or custom versions

Oh cool! I love Criquette's stuff, but never noticed these! I'll go have a look for them now - thank you very much!

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#732 Old 2nd Feb 2021 at 10:18 AM

OMG I LOVE IT!
Mad Poster
#733 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 1:18 AM
Afonadag. I might have read that as Oldhag at first. People come up with some really creative names for their 'hoods.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#734 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 11:21 PM
Test Subject
#735 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 6:29 PM
my hood is very under construction at the moment, I'm still trying to see how I can make it look not naked at all with the decorations, here's the only place where everything is like finished lot wise and I'm pretty sure I went a bit overboard with the trees. suggestions are extremely appreciated (unsure if this is the right thread to ask for stuff like this)

EDIT: I added a picture of what everything looks like in lot view in screenshots
EDIT (again): added a hood overview in screenshots

once again suggestions are extremely appreciated as I've been trying to make a good, "forever" hood since I was around 9 lmao and I'd like this to be my last time doing it.
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#736 Old 21st Feb 2021 at 8:28 PM
I love that neighbourhood, @panicdrillz ! I think it's very well decorated, especially the rocks. :lovestruc I think I would make a little island in the middle also- but that's just because I love tiny islands!
Lab Assistant
#737 Old 22nd Feb 2021 at 12:37 AM

I know this is a couple weeks old, but oh my gosh, beautiful! :lovestruc Love that diner.
Field Researcher
#738 Old 24th Feb 2021 at 2:22 PM
I rearranged my Pleasantview over last five years I've been playing it and I'm happy with how it looks. ????

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#739 Old 26th Feb 2021 at 6:11 PM
Scenes from my neighbourhood this week:

Screenshots
Test Subject
#740 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 1:56 PM
My another city
Screenshots
Test Subject
#741 Old 16th Mar 2021 at 9:45 PM
Just a little thing im working on
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#742 Old 19th Mar 2021 at 12:27 PM
Default Riverblosom Hills Makeover or something
Unfortunately I made a mistake when giving the hood a makeover so I can't share the makeover - and that hurts-
Anyway here is some old pics and I should really take some new pics of the hood to be honest!

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#743 Old 21st Mar 2021 at 4:08 AM
Nothing to show that's fancy-looking. Willowbrooke hollow looks different with the road replacements I found.

Mad Poster
#744 Old 22nd Mar 2021 at 8:04 AM Last edited by HarVee : 22nd Mar 2021 at 8:02 PM.
Took some inspiration from Cutley on this. Particularly the building arrangements and use of alley ways. Unfortunately Pleasantview is a terrain that has a lot of small tiny hills which really makes it difficult to decorate. Originally I wanted to put Criquette's railway set going in between here but it just couldn't be done with the way the terrain is.

Forum Resident
#745 Old 28th Mar 2021 at 10:49 AM
Slowly working on setting up a pretty uberhood for myself :'D
My biggest turn down for uberhoods has always been that the OG hoods looks terrible - so I'm trying to satisfy myself in this very very slow process. Riverblossom hills is done, so I moved on to pleasantview :'D
Screenshots

I build small houses *^*
Forum Resident
#746 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 8:07 AM
Some updates on Pleasantview. Still a long road back but I'm feeling better and better with each makeover :'D
Screenshots

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#747 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 3:15 PM
OnayaW I like the little terraced houses in you pictures. They look typically British. (Scottish even?) They even have gutters and drainpipes (downpipes), a feature which is usually missing from Sims' houses. I don't see any mailboxes outside, so I presume they're just 'hood deco?

I'd really like to see liveable, buy-able houses like those for some of my Sims to live in. (I live in a new-build end-terrace house myself.)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
#748 Old 31st Mar 2021 at 7:04 PM
I am working on a CC-free whole neighborhood to upload here on MTS. Just wanted to share some WIP pictures of the hood, and maybe if you want you can give me some feedback on what you see from these pictures! The hood is inspired by MySims places and buildings, with my own twists and creativity put into them.
The hood can be divided in four zones: the denser area is the town, the area with the Greek ruins is a contrada in the countryside, the zone with the dead trees is the swamp and the area with the train rails is the industrial district.
I have also included a picture of the theatre that I'm building for the town :D
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#749 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 2:06 AM
Scenes from my neighbourhood this week:
[/spoiler]

Your hoods are always so dramatic! I experimented with skies, horizons, etc from 3 creators; never could get things to work right.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Forum Resident
#750 Old 1st Apr 2021 at 9:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
OnayaW I like the little terraced houses in you pictures. They look typically British. (Scottish even?) They even have gutters and drainpipes (downpipes), a feature which is usually missing from Sims' houses. I don't see any mailboxes outside, so I presume they're just 'hood deco?

I'd really like to see liveable, buy-able houses like those for some of my Sims to live in. (I live in a new-build end-terrace house myself.)

Yes the block of houses is neighborhood deco, but thank you for reminding me to make actual houses like that :') They might not be in my pleasantview remake though. I have the feeling I'm gonna add such houses to other neighborhoods though!

I build small houses *^*
Page 30 of 35