Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

B.o.K (The Book of Knowledge)

by cmomoney Posted 30th May 2010 at 8:35 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2012 at 3:24 PM by cmomoney

111 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
#101 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 6:04 AM
i'm pissed
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
I'm having a problem where this instantly crashes my game when I try to buy it, Anyone know how to fix it or if it's simply not updated to patch 1.63 and ITF?
I am having the same problem but when I tried to but it I had just finished building a house and had not saved yet the house took me 3 hours to THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 9:23 PM
danke super arbeit
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 7th Aug 2014 at 4:24 PM
This will be great anywhere especially in small houses, while traveling, etc, and it's attractive and the book cover can be personalized.. Thanks.
Instructor
#104 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 3:12 AM
Wow! In passing, I never knew or cared about this mod for years, thinking it was some kind of cheaty way to get skills -_- stupid me needs to learn not to judge a book by its cover ;-p I've been wanting something like this for soo∞ Thanksss, but I seen a version on another sight that I liked more for aesthetic reasons, no offence cmo!

22 I will give him the key to the house of David. When he opens doors, no one will be able to close them; when he closes doors, no one will be able to open them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 9:38 AM
Thank you! :)
Field Researcher
#106 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 4:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cutesmosherbro
I am having the same problem but when I tried to but it I had just finished building a house and had not saved yet the house took me 3 hours to THANKS!

I have this problem myself. game crashes when I click on it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#107 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 10:38 AM
Will this ever be updated for 1.67? I really miss it.
Test Subject
#108 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 4:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
I'm having a problem where this instantly crashes my game when I try to buy it, Anyone know how to fix it or if it's simply not updated to patch 1.63 and ITF?
The game crashes when i want to buy it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 3:53 AM
thank you so much!
Test Subject
#110 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 4:53 PM
game continuously crashes with this mod installed?
Field Researcher
#111 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 2:53 PM
is there any way to make the book portable? I'd like to place it in my sim inventory that way he'll have all his books on hand! Cuz this is a good mod, it's working now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 6th May 2016 at 2:53 AM
LMAO!!! Thank you I've been looking for something like this, but this is even better than what I was thinking about!
Page 5 of 5