Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2011 at 12:54 AM
Default Best music
We all know that Sims 1 beats others by its music, right? So this is really a tough question but has to be asked. Which expansion has the best music?

I personally think Vacations has the best soundtrack. I actually had some of its track on my mp3. Close second is Superstar.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 9:21 PM
My favorite music came from Unleashed, but that's because I love love love Cajun and Jazz. All of the music gave such a heading feeling. Remember listening to that wonderful shopping music in Sims 1? I felt like I had entered the dream world of a commercial from the late 1950s. Such an idealized world. But it's all about shopping, shopping and spending. Go figure. *sigh* It was such happy music.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Jun 2012 at 6:09 PM
The music from TS makes me Happy (partly Nostalgia, partly cause it IS SUCH GOOD MUSIC) I only played Sims 1 3 times since I got TS2 shortly after it came out I was only 5 or 6 and i couldnt tell when each of the EPs came out (had a rough idea bout the order though) I only know the music from Vacation, Unleashed, Superstar and Making Magic. The rest to me is just 'Base game' because it is all the same and i was so younge when it came out....

Just Call me Square!