Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2020 at 7:42 PM Last edited by whiteman-Dara : 29th Sep 2020 at 4:10 PM.
Default Is it possible to 'abnormaldata'
Is it possible to add eg 'AbnormalData' parallel to 'SupernaturalData', how difficult it will be.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiteman-Dara
Is it possible to add eg 'AbnormalData' parallel to 'SupernaturalData', how difficult it will be.
Depends on what AbnormalData is supposed to mean . Do you want it to be renamed? or a new class that basically derives things from the SupernaturalData? It would be super helpful to know a little more on what you want to do here 
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Oct 2020 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Depends on what AbnormalData is supposed to mean . Do you want it to be renamed? or a new class that basically derives things from the SupernaturalData? It would be super helpful to know a little more on what you want to do here 

I'm going to copy the "supernaturaldata" class and rename the copy to "abnormaldata" so that I have 2 classes in one namespace.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 1:14 PM
Lyralei, I'm going to copy some occult interactions, and bind them to for example genie interactions to Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.SimDescription.FlagField.IsGenie then bind IsGenie to CreaturesTypes which will depend on AbnormalData. This is necessary for the possibility of creating hybrids.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Nov 2020 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei

I did a great and difficult job, im copied SupernaturalData and renamed it and now I can't enter CAS my game crashes, I can't understand why.