Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2019 at 9:16 PM
Default Let's Look at Flotsam and Free Key Giveaway!
Hi everyone! Flotsam is a super cute city builder by Pajama Llama Games that's entering into early access on Steam tomorrow, the 26th. I received two press keys by mistake and was given permission to giveaway the second, so I am. Leave a comment on the video for a chance to win -- my youtube channel is small so the chances of winning are amazing!

Thanks for watching and good luck! The winner will be announced on my next Flotsam video.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Feb 2020 at 7:06 PM Last edited by Kasey00 : 1st Mar 2020 at 7:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Honeywell
Hi everyone! Flotsam is a super cute city builder by Pajama Llama Games that's entering into early access on Steam tomorrow, the 26th. I received two press keys by mistake and was given permission to giveaway the second, so I am. Leave a comment on the video for a chance to win -- my youtube channel is small so the chances of winning are amazing!
pdfescape wp engine

Thanks for watching and good luck! The winner will be announced on my next Flotsam video.

A laptop that can run TS3 and all packs on high settings will cost at least $900 U.S. (more in other countries), although you can probably find one for $800 or a bit less during these holiday sales. Acer is actually a decent brand, although like other brands, it makes lower-quality entry-level laptops as well as ones for gaming. Still, if you'd rather not buy Acer, ASUS and MSI are both good choices.