Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Oct 2020 at 5:41 PM
Default Zelda Mae
This is my attempt in makin Kaylynn Langeraks aunt, Zelda Mae. How close would ya say I did? What kinda improvements ya think are needed? I'm not very good with facial recognition, but I think I did pretty well considerin :D
Screenshots
Advertisement
#2 Old 11th Oct 2020 at 7:33 PM
Hi, you've got a very solid start. If I could suggest some things they would be:
- Move the eyes closer together.
- Smooth the arch of the eyebrows.
- Straighten out the upper eyelids and move them down.
- Lower the nostrils a tad.
- Refine her jawline and narrow her chin.
Are you using custom sliders at the moment? They would be really beneficial.

Once you're confident that you've cracked the facial features, you might want to consider trying some custom skin and eyes to match hers better.
That particular hairstyle can be found here.

Also, for an even better comparison, get a picture of her TS3 version in-game with a neutral expression from the front and side.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2020 at 8:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
Hi, you've got a very solid start. If I could suggest some things they would be:
- Move the eyes closer together.
- Smooth the arch of the eyebrows.
- Straighten out the upper eyelids and move them down.
- Lower the nostrils a tad.
- Refine her jawline and narrow her chin.
Are you using custom sliders at the moment? They would be really beneficial.

Once you're confident that you've cracked the facial features, you might want to consider trying some custom skin and eyes to match hers better.
That particular hairstyle can be found here.

Also, for an even better comparison, get a picture of her TS3 version in-game with a neutral expression from the front and side.

I don't have TS3 so that pic from the wiki is the only one I have to go by. I am a TS2 MM player and want her to fit in so I'm good with her havin the light TS2 MM skin. Same goes for the eyes, wiki says she's supposed to have blue eyes so TS2 MM blue is what I gave her. I am usin custom sliders and will try your facial adjustments recommendations when next I work on her.

Thanks for your feedback it is much appreciated Had a lotta lookie loos, but no replies till you that is ... lol