Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Foundation Challenge- Artist Converted Train Station

by Phaenoh Posted 25th Apr 2012 at 5:13 PM - Updated 16th May 2017 at 5:12 PM by Phaenoh

75 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 6:59 AM
Hiya, have tried to download every different version of this lot to see if that does anything different. Nope, I can download and add it to my game just fine, placement is fine but as soon as I go to play it it crashes my game.
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#52 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 7:02 AM
Ok, I've completely rebuilt this lot from scratch. Please someone tell me they can load this lot now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 5:15 PM
It loaded perfectly! ^_^ No crashing at all, no glitches. Very lovely!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#54 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 5:29 PM
TechnoPoet, you are my hero. Thank god this is fixed. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to fix it for everyone. Please enjoy!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 6:23 PM
Another lovely lot, but the file is a rar... I hate to ask, but can you fix it ? Or explain me ? I'm just... stupid x)
But thanks, anyway. The day i'll have it in my game, i'll send you some pics. Because it is a wonderful lot.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 8:26 PM
Rars just need to be opened, they are like zips. You need WinRAR to open it, that's a free program.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 9:54 AM
Thank you, i'm downloading it right now. Thanks, thanks, thanks, thanks !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 6:09 PM
Can't wait to give this version a go.
Thank you so much for working so hard to do this.
You are amazing!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#59 Old 2nd Jul 2012 at 6:18 PM
Whee! I'll install it tonight when I get home. :0)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 6:27 AM
This looks amazing! Can't wait to try it. Especially when you worked so hard to fix it for us. Thank you.
Test Subject
#61 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 7:10 PM
Thank you so much for completely rebuilding this! The lot loads perfectly now, you are truly awesome
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 8:36 PM
I just wanted to let you know that the link to the rock collection isn't working, well it's going to a blog that's not even sims-related. Is there anywhere else I could get it?

Just a lurker lurking through... mostly.

Sometimes I'm more interested in Sims than others, so I tend to disappear and reappear at random.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 11:41 PM
That's weird, I guess she deleted her blog. You can get her rocks at the Graveyard. http://files.sims2graveyard.com/nengi65/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#64 Old 20th Feb 2013 at 7:50 PM
Thanks so much, I didn't think of looking there!

I love this lot, by the way. It's really beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 2:24 AM
Is there an object on this lot that actually allows sims to make metal sculptures?
retired moderator
Original Poster
#66 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 7:20 PM
Nope, you just have to pretend.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 4th Nov 2013 at 4:00 PM
Wow you rebuilt the entire thing?! I am so happy to have come across this lot again. I am going to download it now and give it a try today. Thank you for all your hard work Phaenoh! Super excited to try this lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 8th Nov 2013 at 8:53 PM
Hello! Do you mind if I recreate this for my world in TS3? :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 2:15 AM
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=7801822

I kind of went ahead with it! Sorry!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 3:00 AM
I love the stories you have with your lots and I love your lots. Thank you :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 8th Aug 2014 at 7:10 PM
Thank you ! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 9:26 PM
I found this via site search here, glad I did. Your detailed work on this is Amazing, well done ! I carefully noted the needed meshes,recolours,etc extracted everything and went to load the lot in my game only to have the "B" & "C" 2story column/arch flashing blue.... they are noted as having their meshes incl in the download but they were not. I am glad you linked to the meshes for those (and that the links were still active as many on the site for sims2 are obsolete now) .
Field Researcher
#73 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 5:10 PM
I love this... it's the first lot I downloaded (and will probably be the last, because I like to build my world all on my own!^^) but I NEEDED this.
Let my sim move in yesterday and it's awesome

One thing, I get the flashing blue pillars, too. I still also found them, and I'ma try out if it works now. I'm just a little confused over that they're there at all when they don't work, idk what went wrong there... it looks like the ones linked are a little different, though? They have this bit of "ceiling" included on top, while in your picture that doesn't seem to be there...? Well, I'ma see. Anyway, it's still the damn pillars lol. Everything else is perfectly fine.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#74 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 10:58 PM
Okay, now I get it. I'm stupid lol. Everything works perfectly fine. I love you for this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 1:26 PM
C'est juste énorme, MERCI !
Page 3 of 4