Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#551 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 10:22 PM

Beany Greenman from Riverblossom Hills.
Advertisement
Inventor
#552 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 5:37 PM
Her mom is Marisa Bendett.
Field Researcher
#553 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 5:15 PM Last edited by natbsim75 : 6th Feb 2020 at 6:06 PM.
Meet Dely Dreamer, Lilith's and Dirk's daughter! She was... conceived literally the moment Lilith and Dirk got in their house after college, on the couch, lol! She is the "big" sister to 3 younger brothers and she is the most gorgeous sim ever born in my game
Edit to ask: I can see Dirk's eyes on her (obviously!) but I can't think of any other resemblances to her parents/grandparents... Any chance that she looks like Darleen? I have never resurrected her (and I am not going to!) so I don't really know how she looks like!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#554 Old 21st Feb 2020 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by natbsim75
Meet Dely Dreamer, Lilith's and Dirk's daughter! She was... conceived literally the moment Lilith and Dirk got in their house after college, on the couch, lol! She is the "big" sister to 3 younger brothers and she is the most gorgeous sim ever born in my game
Edit to ask: I can see Dirk's eyes on her (obviously!) but I can't think of any other resemblances to her parents/grandparents... Any chance that she looks like Darleen? I have never resurrected her (and I am not going to!) so I don't really know how she looks like!

She looks a lot like Dirk to me :P

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#555 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 2:33 AM
I want to introduce you "an ogre game has made". He is young adult now and is alien and human hybrid. His father is from multiPT mod and his sister and brothers are totally different.

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#556 Old 24th May 2020 at 7:22 PM
I adore so many of my sims who have born in-game. I really like the mix of their genetics. Here's some of my sims from my BACC hood. I like how they all look very different from each other.

Screenshots
Page 23 of 23