Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2009 at 11:04 PM Last edited by linuslover30 : 11th Jun 2009 at 1:45 PM.
Default Family Trees
Post pictures here of your sim's family trees!
Advertisement
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 6:33 AM
The Luckabee Family
After 6 generations, I finally sat myself down and cranked out a family tree for my legacy family!
The tree doesn't include spares or pets.

Formerly known as boolPropped
Instructor
#3 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 12:01 PM
wow bp that's alot of dead legacy sims. lol
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 4:05 PM
Mine isn't as good as BP's lol.....I made it for my story because I play with all sims born into the family so it gets a little hard to keep up with who's the daughter of who......The only deceased sims on the tree are the founders, Amari Taylor and Angelica Taylor

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/...aylorFamily.jpg

It's funny how at the end, you think back to the beginning, and wonder how you got here......
My Blog
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 6:13 PM
Wow, great thread!
Now we have a place where to post our family trees, till now I had posted mine in the family pics thread. I'll post it here after a little update.

bP, your tree is wonderful! I like the pics of every sim and all the little symbols! And you know, we have something in commun, I have an Alice, an Olivia, a Morgane, a Duncan and a Riley too . And my Olivia and yours look a lot alike .

MizzGin, great work! My tree ressembles yours as I have 3 sides of the family too.
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 10:53 PM
mine wont work for some reason
#7 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 11:17 PM
oh i love this! now im going to make a new legacy!
Test Subject
#8 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 12:22 AM

My Gissing family tree. There's one Gen 5er missing, but I don't have an adult picture of her yet.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 12:47 AM
You guys are making want to start a legacy so I can post a family tree here!!

Great thread idea, btw
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:31 PM
Please help me, I tried posting mine, but it was so small i could barely see it? Why?
retired moderator
#11 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 2:21 AM
simtastic... Feel free to PM me about your problem. We don't like clogging up picture threads with questions. Thanks!

#12 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 12:09 PM
http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/..._dani/small.jpg
I need to update it but this is what I got so far
retired moderator
#13 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 8:23 AM
I know family trees tend to get large, but please remember to either re-size them (to fit within our limits) or simply post a link to the full-size image. Thanks guys!

#14 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 2:12 PM
:D! I've always wanted to make one of these! Clicky down hear-

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/...familytree1.jpg
#15 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 6:15 PM
boolPropped: The Luckabee's are such an awesome family, it's great to see how much they've grown!

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 11:35 PM
So interesting thread! I love it!

hjsnapepm, great family and great tree!
Missy, I love your Tutti-Frutti family!
Skuld, I love to see how the family members look like each other! Are you going to continue with it?
novemberlove, I adore your Marlin legacy, they're all beautiful!

Well, here's mine, the Bosco Family Tree. It's in 2 parts (they're 1200x1200 pics, so don't forget to enlarge with the little +):

Part 1 (generations 1 to 7): http://i43.tinypic.com/34t69vd.jpg
Part 2 (generations 7 to 13): http://i39.tinypic.com/166ejae.jpg
Field Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 11:47 PM
novemberlove-Beautiful family! and nice tree!
Olil-Awesome famil trees! Your family has been around along time!
By the way your famliy is beautiful!
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:22 AM
Great family trees everyone!

Here is the family tree of my legacy (until generation 4)
Instructor
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:36 AM
This is the only legacy I've ever done where I made it past generation two ^_^

The family is like two years old. I haven't played them in about a year, though. (because the founders are me and my ex.. blegh!)

waiter, there's a conundrum in my soup
The Adom Legacy
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:05 PM
Thanks, angelsavoir

Wow, Olil, I knew that family was big, but not that big! Amazing family
Forum Resident
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:15 PM
I love everyone's trees! olil, I'm impressed with how large your families are, and novemberlove, it's great to see the sims you post all put together as a family.

I don't mean to sound stupid... but is there anywhere I can find some kind of tutorial on how to properly put these together? I'd love to start one to keep track of my family but I don't know where to start. XD
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:32 PM
wow everyones trees are amazing,olil that is one huggge family
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 1:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gemmareno
I don't mean to sound stupid... but is there anywhere I can find some kind of tutorial on how to properly put these together? I'd love to start one to keep track of my family but I don't know where to start. XD

Just find pics of your sims family, and arrange them in the order of which they were created. I also use these icons to show who married who, who died, etc.
Forum Resident
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 2:29 PM
What programs do you use to put them all together? I have Photoshop, but I can't seem to get it quite right! XD Thank you very much for the link.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 3:07 PM
Wow. You guys give a lot of attention to legacies! My family normally only last two generations -.-
Page 1 of 6