Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 5:25 PM
I like everyone's grandmas and grandpas!! :D

This is Shirley Davis and her first grandchild, Danielle.

Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 5:34 PM
ilc Shirley looks like a loving granny! And Dani is a divine child.

Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 6:22 PM
Aww that's so sweet of you fway, thank you!! :D
Forum Resident
#29 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 7:44 PM
Yes, Shirley is beautiful, ilc!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 9:40 PM
olil: I really like how fresh Bianca and Bree looks. And Clare is just a beauty!
ilc163: Your old lady is a real sweety - and she is taking care of her grandkid, how adorable - my grandma did that they I was ill as a kid.

Here is another picture of miss Carina

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Field Researcher
#31 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 3:07 AM
macthekat, that hair looks fantastic on her.

Beatrice Fields - nanny/housekeeper for the town mayor holding the mayor's daughter

And jamming on the piano when no one is around

Field Researcher
#32 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 5:00 PM
I can see that I am not the only one who has some elders in their game. Do any of you have a rest home for them? I am thinking about making one and I was thinking that some of you might have some advise to give.

Scout: Beatrice is wonderful! She seems like sooo much fun! And thank you - I am glad you like Carina's look.

Field Researcher
#33 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 9:10 PM
macthekat, thank you. I don't have a rest home only because I don't yet have enough elders (new town). I will as soon as I have the elders for it.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 12:02 AM
Now I made my very own rest home, you can see it here and here

I got this cute picture of one of the residents:

Inventor
#35 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 12:00 PM
Lovely elders! I still just have Luciana in my neighborhood, it'll be a while until everyone else ages. She made cookies for her granddaughter's Christmas party:

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings
Treejen's Sims!
Theorist
#36 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 3:41 PM
Why not have a relative move in and help with the baby/kids...for free..and he or she brings money, too.

Auntie Daisy

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Scholar
#37 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 6:01 PM
Here's Benjamin Long as an elder (Married my legacy founder):

I tihnk he looks pretty dang good actually :P

You can call me Robyn, tis my name after all
SixWordStories
Field Researcher
#38 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 12:01 AM
slytherin-girl: You are right he does - I normally don't like the man, but he look kind of good that way.
HCAC: Daisy looks like a sweet old woman

Scholar
#39 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 3:54 AM
Heeeheeee thanks I think he looks better face on, you can't see his nose LOL

SixWordStories
#40 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 2:29 PM

My LC sims Sarah O'neal.
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 10:56 PM
Slytherin-Girl, Benjamin Long as a legacy founder involves being brave and not afriad of creepy offspring. I always stay away from the guy. Although he does look good as an elder...

Kellukle, Sarah looks good for an elder, I love her sweater.

Here's a few pictures of Kate Sheppard working on her garden and her fishing abilities.

Don't let appearance fool you. She's the mother of 11 (6 with one guy, 5 with another) and kept up an affair throughout her entire adulthood. Oh and she still holds her job of Criminal Mastermind.

Shut up, Quadratic Equation!
Forum Resident
#42 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 11:02 PM
Helena Bergsma grew up today.

Field Researcher
#43 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 11:32 PM
Kellukle: she is looking great! She is looking really fresh and cool! Love the glasses!
Avaluna: Cute girl - her hair is very 1930s-like - and so is her outfit actually.

Have you people noticed that we have more elderly ladies in our games then men?

#44 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 1:07 AM
I'm really digging Beatrice, scout. Must be the shape of the face or her eyes, or something. She's really lovely.
Helena is really elegant looking. Very pretty.
Benjamin Long...hot senior. Brandi had a thing for him in my Pleasantview--I may let her have him if she has *that* to look forward to!

-

Rutheford (Ford) Walsh. I rarely play seniors, but he's pretty fun. He's really popular with the ladies, and apparently, he's still quite...virile. Here he is, waiting under the wedding arch for his very pregnant fiancee, Regina. His other, very pregnant girlfriend skipped the ceremony altogether.

Field Researcher
#45 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 8:36 AM
It is understandable that Rutheford is hot with the ladies, he does look really good. I just love that salt and pepper look

#46 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 4:34 AM
I'm not fond of my elders either but here are my two favorite sims Angel and Zao Ming.The link is a better image.

http://www.imagevimage.com/images/AngelZao.png
Gee I see VERY nice looking elders here...mine always look so...old XD
Scholar
#47 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 4:48 AM
Awww they're cute Ark! ^^ And I had an elder guy like Ford in my old game once *snickers* He had about....12 kids by different women! LOL Kids kept bringing their half siblings home from school!

And I really don't think Ben makes that funny looking kids looky Those are the twins he had with my Legacy founder :P

He actually looks better as an elder IMHO

SixWordStories
#48 Old 24th Jan 2008 at 11:49 AM
slytherin-girl:thank you so much =)also,those ARE good looking kids!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 30th Jan 2008 at 10:43 AM
Ama and Cale (my legacy founders) I'm sort of tempted to give Ama a teeny face lift, her narrow chin didn't age well :eviltongu
Test Subject
#50 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 9:19 PM
This is Manuelita, a sim who has become completely crazy

Page 2 of 24