Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#576 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 9:35 PM

Natacha Morand
Tax day at City hall

Samanthéa Ferland (née Dalle)
Granville's repairwoman. She'll retire soon and I'm currently struggling to find a successor.

Sam Dalle
Retired male maid, he's Samanthéa's twin brother.

Mégan Granville-Carver
Former streaker, she's a widow now. Being an elder doesn't prevent her walking around the house naked.
Advertisement
Theorist
#577 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 12:03 PM Last edited by HCAC : 17th Sep 2016 at 3:20 PM.
Default Why live alone when you can go and stay at "Green Pines" Retirement Home?
The residents of Green Pines Retirement Home spend their days in pleasant pursuits while finding comfort in the companionship of friends and a caregiver who handles meals and cleaning and emergencies.

Meet Belle Mosely:

For years Belle and her husband, Jefferson lived in a small apartment working as hard as they could to support their children in an era of racism and discrimination. Belle was employed as a seamstress and was well known for her fine handiwork and attention to design. Year after year her children took first prize in the Halloween costume contest and when the owner of the local costume shop happened to be in attendance at one of the events, she decided Belle had to come and work with her. Belle's days of finishing underwear in a sweatshop were over and she and the costume shop owner eventually became partners. Belle is retired now and lives at Green Pines but still pursues her hobby of sewing.

Her husband--Jefferson Mosely:

Jefferson worked his way up the ladder in food service. Starting out as a dishwasher, he spent many years in service at local diners trying to get a better job as he studied logic at night school. Much to his wife's dismay, Jefferson was hired to cook burgers at the dive bar in their town. All was not in vain, however. He picked up some neat tricks from the cardsharps playing poker to get skillful enough to go semi-professional for a few seasons after he retired. With this windfall, they had enough money to get themselves into Green Pines. Jefferson still enjoys poker and you can find him dealing the cards every day hoping his pals will come over and get into the action a little bit.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Theorist
#578 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 8:13 PM
Harriet, recently moved in with her daughter and son-in-law after the death of her husband. She thought things would never be the same, but spending time with her granddaughter, Eunice, has given her a reason to enjoy life again.

“Seize the time... Live now! Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again.” ― Jean-Luc Picard
Field Researcher
#579 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 5:20 AM

Zandra Hallowell who was previously Garr.

And her husband Osborne Hallowell with their granddaughter. :D

Cove Family (ts4 family tree)
Field Researcher
#580 Old 8th Nov 2016 at 3:26 PM Last edited by roxmaniac : 17th Oct 2017 at 2:17 PM.
Philip Spalding. Been playing him for about 6-7 years. I think he will die any moment now. Started to give away all his businesses to familymembers.
He also just knocked up his new girlfriend (golddigger) Might be twins

Hmm I think he is thinking about marrying the girlfriend in church before it's too late. Must give those babies the familyname.

Edit to add: He died just before the young bride had twins....
Top Secret Researcher
#581 Old 8th Mar 2018 at 4:25 PM

"Hey, Marylena! Remember me? Sophie! Sophie Miguel! Well, it's Agnarsson now. Yeah, I married into a playable household a while back. And you know what? I never regretted giving up my townie life, or my eternal teenhood. Not once."

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Forum Resident
#582 Old 15th Oct 2018 at 9:25 AM
Isabella and Patrizio are so adorable!

Forum Resident
#583 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 8:08 AM
Bessie Clavell took the ladies out for mimosas and brunch.

Forum Resident
#584 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 5:32 AM
Johnny and Ophelia were out on a date. I couldn't help but notice Dora Ottomas enjoying herself on the dance floor!
Field Researcher
#585 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 11:34 PM

These people are Andrew and Cindy Benson. They moved into the Starchild hostel temporarily with their adult son, Max, to bond with their grandson Rowan and possibly put him under their care after their daughter was locked up in prison.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#586 Old 30th Mar 2019 at 6:10 PM
Drink that lovely cocktail...

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#587 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 1:59 AM
It's too pretty to drink! She has to admire it first!
Scholar
#588 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 10:15 PM
As I wrote in an other thread I had quite a problem in one of my apartment blocks. Unplayed my sim Lea Platten was in a endless fight whit her roomates boyfriend. And as he was just a NPC generated by the game I made the decision to replace him. I did take a look in the family bin and found a older woman who I created years ago but never had into play before. So I did place her in the last apartment and there were no more fights in the area.

And here she is: Miss Cornelia Dexter.
I gave her a grey hairdo from the AL EP and it was spot on. The sunglasses, the red nails and the jewellery are new but she's still in the same clothes she was wearing back then. I'm not sure but I do think the bodyshape is from Warlokk.
Lab Assistant
#589 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 1:48 PM Last edited by BinahLaGoaty : 25th Apr 2019 at 1:52 PM. Reason: NH note

This is Father Theo Tortellini and his cat Daisy. She owns this couch. And the house. And the Father.

And here you see the Father praying. A thanksgiving, or a begging for forgiveness, I'm not sure. Because Father Tortellini, who is not married, is becomming a real father. Just now. In his kitchen.

(Found in the neighborhood Europa.)
Mad Poster
#590 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 2:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BinahLaGoaty

This is Father Theo Tortellini and his cat Daisy. She owns this couch. And the house. And the Father.

Apparently, someone farted and it's not her...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Inventor
#591 Old 15th Jan 2020 at 5:35 PM
I'm usually bored playing with elder sims, but these two are actually one of my favorite played sims.
Mad Poster
#592 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 3:18 PM
Erm... a little morbid... but I took some pictures of my two oldest living elders before they moved on.

PT9 - Father of 5, foster father of 2, grandfather of 13, great-grandfather of 2 (both adopted, but will soon be welcoming his first biological grandchild)

Carlos Contender - Father of 6 (aware of 3), Grandfather of 2 (he's not aware of). He just missed his only daughter graduating

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Field Researcher
#593 Old 7th Oct 2020 at 6:40 AM
Soda and Dream Fiatta

adult Dream adult Soda

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#594 Old 12th Oct 2020 at 5:21 PM
Theorist
#595 Old 6th Nov 2020 at 5:03 PM

Emory Lamour-Saurel
First born in game sim in Bonneville, he was the head of my farming family.
He died of old age (78) the day he was celebrating his golden anniversary
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#596 Old 23rd May 2021 at 9:27 PM
Two elders in my hood- room mates and best friends!

Their names are Dick Fitzwell and Ernest Fondling.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#597 Old 15th Jun 2021 at 3:31 AM
This elder couple remind me of hugging my much taller husband. I was experimenting with stretch skeleton.
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#598 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 12:42 AM

I love the way the sky echoes her fabulous hair! (As the owner of rather straight hair, I am immensely jealous...)
Screenshots
Page 24 of 24