Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 12:33 AM
Thank you Sparklycookie

Advertisement
Scholar
#102 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 7:22 PM
The living room of a modern house I designed. The sim to live in it, Martha, will soon fill it up, but so far it's pretty empty since she just moved in.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Forum Resident
#103 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 10:11 AM
Tulip & Sam's House

Kitchen
Kitchen
Dining Nook
Bathroom

See the outside here.
Scholar
#104 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 1:36 AM
I decided that Pierce and Lily needed a good treehouse.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Inventor
#105 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 5:37 PM
Haven't posted in this thread before, but here goes. This is a kitchen I just finished decorating last play-through. I was trying to make it look a bit cluttered (one of the sims, while not too sloppy, is supposed to be a bit disorganised. Plus, the kitchen's kinda small, so that contributes.), but not feel like the place is messy and junky, and still have a very "home-y" feel to it. Not sure if I really succeeded, but I still like the end result.

Field Researcher
#106 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 4:27 PM
I lavalove this thread, oh-so very much. It always inspires me to decorate my sims houses awesomely, and inevitable come up short :P

Anywho, this is Valley (Clarity and Chad's youngest) Patrick's room. She's the only girl out of 4 kids so I thought she should have an extra snazzy bedroom.
Mad Poster
#107 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 2:49 PM
The Lotharios' kitchen in Pleasantview. I did it in modern/ultra modern, and the appliances are the ones you get with FreeTime:

Test Subject
#108 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:13 AM
wow everyone's rooms seem so amazing!

ok this is the nursery i made for toddler Payton and her lil bro Cullam.

Helptato
#109 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 1:48 AM
Lovely rooms everyone!

This is a cute living room I just made- now I have to redesign the kitchen.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Inventor
#110 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 8:18 PM
I need to take more house pictures so I can post something here besides just kitchens...
Even though I'm not a Harry Potter fan, I thought that twoflower's Weasley Burrow ( http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=295694 ) would make an interesting farmhouse for a couple of my plantsims, so I remodeled the interior a bit (not much, though) and gave it to the Landry's.

Please forgive the many birthday cakes, I had all four of their children (two plant-babies, two "normal") aging up that day. The butler (foreground in the second one, the one with green skin and black hair) is just there for the cake...hey, it's not like the plantsims are gonna eat it!
Inventor
#111 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 4:49 AM
I'm doing a major reconstruction/remodeling of one of the larger Maxis houses to give to the Summerdreams as their new "palace." This is going to be Puck's room.

I tried to mix things up a little, putting in both things you would expect so see in the room of a teen-aged boy, along with things to somewhat represent his heritage as a fey, and his magical side (I made the Summerdreams witches in my game, so now they can actually do magic), since he's both after all. Torn between two worlds, almost.

And yes, that is some contraband peeking out of the corner of his bed near the endtable. He is a teen-age boy after all!
Forum Resident
#112 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 12:15 AM
2 Main Street, part of Plasticbox's Baskerville

Living Room
Bathroom

See the outside here.
Forum Resident
#113 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 5:09 AM
4 Birch Alley

Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2

See the outside here
Forum Resident
#114 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 3:28 AM
3 Willow Lane

See the outside here
Forum Resident
#115 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 12:49 PM
More of 3 Willow Lane

Basement study area
Inventor
#116 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 1:27 AM
Default The Birch House - Follyville
This is a house I recently made in one of my own 'hoods called Follywood. ;3 (Folly; thoughtlessness, recklessness, or thoughtless or reckless behaviour)

Outside-Front:

Inside: Bedroom

Inside: Kitchen

Inside: Bathroom

Inside: Living Room

Inside: Living Room No.2

Outside: Back Yard
Inventor
#117 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 7:45 AM
A (completely) different house. ;3

Forum Resident
#118 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 2:41 AM
8 Willow Lane

(Love that bathroom!)

Living Room

See the outside here
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 8:41 PM
Saturnfly, it's not hard to guess those houses are from completely different worlds. The backyard on the first one looks awesome.
Tenielle, your houses are always incredible.

I reeeally rushed the furnishing of this alien house, but I like the feeling it's getting:

Forum Resident
#120 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 9:38 PM Last edited by Tenielle : 4th Jan 2011 at 10:16 AM.
11 Willow Lane

See the outside here.
Test Subject
#121 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:14 AM
Tenielle, I love that last kitchen you posted. The bottles on top of the fridge were a great detail and the colors were calming without being bland!

soxs_may42 that nursery is adorable and so appropriate for little ones, I LOVED it.

Here is half of the living room where my founding sims live. It's a beach house and this room faces the ocean, which is why I chose to forego curtains:

The living room was inspired by a cottage I had seen in Coastal Living magazine.

Here's their master bedroom which is actually directly above that living room, so it also has no curtains:

This is the great room of a house I built recently for my sims Nikolai and Athena:

And this is another inspiration from Coastal Living, a white and blue room for my founding sims' third daughter Mariana and her hubby:
Forum Resident
#122 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 10:20 AM
12 Willow Lane

See the outside here

househunter- Thank you so much! I really like your rooms, too. The blue theme really fits with it being a beach house, and it looks like they have a wonderful view of the ocean!
Forum Resident
#123 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 10:35 PM
Last pics of 12 Willow Lane

Inventor
#124 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 11:37 PM
Tenielle: Your rooms are always so lovely, they look lived-in without looking overly cluttered (which I'll admit I can be awfully guilty of), and it's obvious that they're older houses or houses which people have lived in for awhile, yet still manage to look nice and clean (without looking as though they've been refurnished, if that makes sense). I also love the pic of the study filled with the cardboard boxes.
I do have to ask though, where did you find that star mobile in the last picture of 3 Willow Lane (the girl's room one)? I simply ask because I've seen it in other people's photos on other sites, but can't seem to properly track down where it came from.

I sadly don't have much to offer at the moment, I either keep forgetting to take pics, I move onto another building and leave the one I'm working on unfinished, or the game somehow eats them after I take them.
I did manage to salvage this one though.

It's a pic of a girl's room I'd done (forgive the visible OMSPs on the endtable, I was testing it, making sure the girl could get to the alarm clock on it without me having to remove everything).
Hey, math equations and sugar skulls can be girly too!
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 1:27 AM
The living room in a house I made for my friend

"Over the Mountains of the Moon, down the Valley of the Shadow, ride, boldly ride," the shade replied - "if you seek for Eldorado"
Page 5 of 18