Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 7:22 PM
I know mine isn't as good as any of yours but this is my attempt at a modern house.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#77 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 8:00 PM
Wow, Kaila, how'd you do that? Are those tubes custom columns?

I wish I were that creative!
Scholar
#78 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 10:00 PM
Thanks! Yeah, they're Numenor's WallWindow columns. I doubt I could live without them.
I like your house too. I could definetely see the Landgraabs living in there.

tumblr
Test Subject
#79 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 7:02 PM
Well, i joined here loooong time ago, but this is my first picture post This is something i've been working on and i never built something like this before, still needs to be finished. Be kind! Give feedback! P.S. I love everyone's houses. :O
Screenshots
Scholar
#80 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 9:59 PM
WOW! Dusica, I LOVE that house! Seriously, I love the huge windows facing out on the water. I would live in that house any day.

tumblr
Test Subject
#81 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 5:31 AM
Thank you so much Kailacat! Unfortunately, the house and the mountains took so much space that the water goes only as far as the picture edge I intend to fix that... somehow. Maybe bring the water closer.
But still, this is just a house to oogle at, it is about as unfunctional as it can be lol :P
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 8:14 PM
This is a very small modern home i built, just tell me what you think you can pretty much see the whole thing.
and i didnt have my graphics settings all the way up when i took the pics so the deatailing isnt that great

Mad Poster
#83 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 4:15 AM Last edited by AlexandraSpears : 3rd Sep 2010 at 6:12 AM.
A house I created in Desiderata Valley, using stuff from the Bohemian collection (I believe that came with Apartment Life)

I found out how to make the foundation raised--you have to raise the ground level, lay the foundation, then bring the ground back to street level. The foundation does not just "sit" on the ground; it goes INTO the ground.

Rear view of the house. I thought the bistro table and chairs that came with Seasons looked good on the patio:

Side view. This is where I played with the ground level, since this is basically built into a hillside:

Then here's the DeBateaus' new residence in Belladonna Cove:
Test Subject
#84 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 12:59 AM
Aww wow everyone! I wish I could build like this :l
Forum Resident
#85 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 9:56 AM Last edited by Tenielle : 11th Sep 2010 at 10:14 AM.
Tulip & Sam's House

See the inside here.
Instructor
#86 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 1:34 AM
I built a house for Cyrus and Gina Leong, and for Cyrus's sister Chelsea Leong and her future husband Clarence. Cyrus and Gina are currently the only ones living in it, because Chelsea and Clarence are still in college.

I set it up kind of apartment like. One side is Cryus and Gina's area, the other Chelsea and Clarence's. The middle portion is a shared area of the house between the two couples.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Mad Poster
#87 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 5:03 PM Last edited by linuslover30 : 6th Dec 2010 at 2:29 AM. Reason: More than 4 images in a single post!
Can you show off community lots here? I built the Skaters Mall in a custom hood.

First floor. This has a roller rink, espresso, a place to eat, and karaoke:

Second floor. This has the shops. Going from the upper left corner, clockwise: an H&M clothing store, a small restaurant, an arcade/game shop, a grocery store, restrooms, a place for children to play, and a pet store:

Rooftop: Ice rink, bar, hot tub, and a hot chocolate maker:

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums...19_39c85916.jpg

http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums...19_d9c85908.jpg
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 7:11 PM
A restaurant in a residential lot that I made for a story. Sorry if it's too dark.
Screenshots
Helptato
#89 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 1:48 AM
I call this one the Mini Barbie Townhouse, because it's decorated with lots of pink inside.

Great houses everyone!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Field Researcher
#90 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 11:25 PM Last edited by SommarBlomma : 8th Nov 2010 at 8:43 PM.
Some pics of the castle I built for my vampire

Just a shot from the backyard, I kinda like it

backyard stairs

Cityhall in my neighborhood

Closer view of the little square in front of the cityhall
Field Researcher
#91 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 10:35 AM Last edited by linuslover30 : 6th Dec 2010 at 2:31 AM. Reason: More than 4 images in a single post!
I usually build from scratch, because I do not like EAxis houses, but there are some nice hotels in BV, and I decided not to delete them, but to rebuild and redecorate a bit.
Here is a hotel from Three Lakes. now it is still nothing special, but a little better than Eaxis.

before:

after:

Entrance and reception building before makeover:

and after:

pool area before:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4111..._4935064926.jpg

after:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4071..._3b9ffd1e7f.jpg

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4065..._7332df65a7.jpg
Forum Resident
#92 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 11:20 PM
My remodel of the Goth house:
Forum Resident
#93 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 12:11 AM
2 Main Street, part of Plasticbox's Baskerville

See the inside here.
Field Researcher
#94 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 8:11 PM
shuzori: I'm loving the yellow house, it looks very suitable for a big family
rome_raven: I love the tall window in the front
Sparklycookie: What a cute little house you have here! My Sims would love living in it.
SommarBlomma: Three words: Amazing building skills!
Tempscire: Wow, the Goth house is looking incredible! Fantastic job.
Tenielle: You already know I love this 'hood

. . .

LJ
Test Subject
#95 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 12:47 AM
Here is one of my favorites houses i have been working on for the last 2 days, let me know what you think

Scholar
#96 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 2:12 AM
Jman Wow, it looks really cool and modern
Pennysims That lot is amazing - I love all the clutter!
Tenielle All of your houses look very pretty and playable.

The house of the Florals...
The beginning of Winter.

tumblr
Field Researcher
#97 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 7:52 AM
Couple of houses I made recently.

Forum Resident
#98 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 5:11 AM
4 Birch Alley- Part of Plasticbox's Baskerville

See the inside here
Forum Resident
#99 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 3:26 AM Last edited by Tenielle : 12th Dec 2010 at 12:50 PM.
3 Willow Lane

See the inside here and here
Field Researcher
#100 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 8:05 PM
Good houses everyone!

Pennysims, thanks for your kind words. I like your pics, too.
jman93, you build very nice modern houses, so simple yet original.
kayleigh83, cute houses, too. The last one is awesome.
Tenielle, I'm in love with Baskerville, its tiny lovely houses and its unique atmosphere. (I use the Plasticbox's baskerville SC4 for my NH by the way)

Unfortunately, mu HN glitched, perhaps because I used big lots, and my PC couldn't handle them; now I build only on 3*3 or smaller lots.
Here are 2 houses from the old part of my new NH (lot size is 2*4)

Oak Street 3

front yard of the same house

Oak Street 1

Page 4 of 39