Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Okay, the shot of Supes without his tights and boots is a little, um, disturbing...

Well it was summer and it got varm flinging his godson around.
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 12:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
That's amazing hair! :-) I'd love to have hair like that in RL. WCIF it for my simmies, if you can remember?

You can find the hair here

Dinazade Love brought Pigeon Hawkins home from school and they became incredibly fast friends. At first they tried to out-weird each other -- Dinazade talked about her Miss Havisham-ing mom and her zombie sorta-stepdad and how she'd been babysat by the Grim Reaper a few times, while Pigeon countered with the fact that her dad had given birth to a green baby and that her dog came from space -- but since Strangetown is such a strange place, they decided to have a pillowfight instead.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#53 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 3:50 AM
Now that their twins, Anja and Inga (new pictures of them are in the Babies & Toddlers thread) are toddlers, Gene and and Melanie Ramaswami decided to expand their family again, this time via adoption.

Meet Emma, who is very glad her days in the SimCity Orphanage are over!:

Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lauratje86
That's amazing hair! :-) I'd love to have hair like that in RL. WCIF it for my simmies, if you can remember?

Everyone has some adorable children! :-)

Here you go!

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#55 Old 22nd Oct 2012 at 11:25 PM

Lyra Curious, the baby that Pascal Curious is pregnant with the first time the Curious lot is played, just became a child. I told her to go to sleep, but she got woken up by her step-mom's alien abduction.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 8:13 AM
Had to start PV over, so I haven't been around in a while. Here are some pics of how the restart is going.

This is Julian and Adrian Burb, twin younger brothers of Lucy. Julian looks like their Mom (with some recessive blue eyes). Adrian looks like their Dad.

My best attempt at making over Sharla Ottomas

Tommy Ottomas, the best looking of the clan I have.

This is Eli, Asher, and Samson Ottomas watching tv in their pajamas. Samantha's pregnancy was triplets thanks to a hack in my game. Someone in a discussion thread brought up calling triplets of Samantha's Istanbul, Constantinople, and Byzantium. I'm tempted, but I don't think I can go through with it. Eli is insisting on talking math while a good show is on, and so Asher is expressing his disgust.
Scholar
#57 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 9:47 AM
hweldon81: You may not have been able to go through with naming Samantha's twins "Istanbul" and "Constantinople" (and, in your case with the triplets, "Byzantium" as well), but I'm definitely going to!

While Sylvester Kat was talking to Loyal Subject, Pigeon Hawkins swooped in to tag him by surprise.

Cousins Pearl and Unruly Subject, right after a family kiss.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#58 Old 31st Oct 2012 at 2:38 PM
Hugs LaHershey

Have you ever walked into a room & forgot why you went in there?
What if God is playing The Sims & he just cancelled your action.
Adopt-a-Sim My Creations My Tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
#59 Old 1st Nov 2012 at 6:52 AM

I'm still amused with Pauper Curious.

Peter Larson and Calomel Curious are friends with each other.

Possibly, when they are older, they will be more than friends? Hopefully this won't end up like Sebastien and Vermillion.

For now, cooties is still an issue.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 13th Nov 2012 at 3:09 AM
A family sim in the making? Only a couple days after transitioning from toddler to child, Inga Ramaswami shows off her domestic skills:

Morning glories! Inga and her twin sister Anja greet the day by sharing a hug:

Field Researcher
#61 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 1:40 PM
Lucy, Xavier and Selena - my Silence Falls kidlets.

Mad Poster
#62 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 5:23 AM

Mitchella Curious attempts to launch herself into space via Uncle Lazlo and Aunt Crystal's bed in the new second-floor bedroom that she's not supposed to go into.

At an aunt's graduation party, Dove Hawkins sing karaoke to the admiring night.

AJ Centowski is a Big Girl now.

Mom invited a bunch of college friends over with their kids for AJ's birthday party. She was a little afraid of having a party, but she likes it now. Here she entertains Dave Ottomas next to his hulaing mother, Susana.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#63 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 7:49 AM
Emma, Inga, and Anja Ramaswami shoot the breeze (perhaps about their new sibling, who at that point was due to arrive in about a day! You can see the new arrival over in the Babies & Toddlers thread):

Mad Poster
#64 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 2:21 PM

Dove Hawkins tells Stephan Casa ghost stories in the powder room at AJ Centowski's birthday party.

Little Epiphany Curian may have only grown up five seconds ago, but by golly, she has strong opinions on music and she's not afraid to share them! That's Carmel Newson sitting on a booster seat he doesn't need (I overlooked it when I was putting toddler things into her inventory) while future half-sister-in-law Rosemary Thyme chats with Pa's husband, Daddy Ben. Her family structure is perfectly simple compared to, say, the Curious family.

When Ma takes her down to the Convenient Stores for school clothes, the first thing she wants to do is try out the karaoke machine. It's at times like this that her resemblance to her Pa leaps out at me. It's mostly the brows and overall face shape. Artificial insimination did not let me down!

She's not about to go to school in that boring hairstyle Mommy put her in, though, and gets up early to fix it for herself. (I swear, four out of five girls in Drama Acres grow up into that same hair!) Watch out, world - Piff Curian is no longer housebound!

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#65 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 10:56 AM
Dove was probably telling Stephan the simquivalent of Bloody Mary, an elementary school classic :D

Pigeon Hawkins is usually a crack shot, but the visual assault of Tina Traveller's kimono must've spoiled her aim. (I wasn't planning on playing the Traveller family yet, but Tina Traveller followed Axl Pilferson home from school and latched onto him like crazy glue. She then proceeded to come home with his two school-aged sisters just to hug on him some more. I've nicknamed her "Yoko.")

Dolly Tinker and Dimas Ramirez, seen midway through a marathon game of Epic Tag. Checo has strong genes.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#66 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 5:09 AM
Speaking of strong genes...or in this case, lack of strong genes....

Jade's parentage would seem completely ambiguous to the untrained eye due to her alien skin and eyes. She's the child of Jill and Max Flexor. Go figure.

Ramsey's heritage is much less ambiguous, since he's probably one of the only intraracial kids in the hood. His mom and dad are Melody Tinker and Pan Gallo, who live together as best-friends-with-a-kid.

Simblr.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 10:19 PM
Langley Star grew up today, I think she's adorable!

Scholar
#68 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 10:03 AM
Fivey: I think Jade resembles Jill; she's got some pretty strong genes in her own way. Her and Buck's daughter Jeneral in my game looks almost exactly like Jill so far.

Harris Hawkins brought Britannica Upsnott (a child-aged clone of Sim State's grouchy Brittany) home from school and they got along like gangbusters. Her mom and grandma have been stealing the Hawkinses' newspapers since they moved in, so I'm glad that Britannica and the Hawkins kids finally met. I'm not sure if Brit's parents will feel the same way once she spouts back what Harris told her.

Not to be outdone, Britannica countered with what she'd heard about the Hawkins household's green baby. "Felix says that a spaceship landed in your dad's butt, but Granny says they probed him."

They then ran around tormenting each other until she had to go home. They're both going to be teens soon, which probably explains why Harris was so interested in showing Britannica what's in his pants...pocket.

Gotcha!

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#69 Old 7th Dec 2012 at 1:12 PM
Aegagropilon: Yeah, but your eye's trained. . I can see definitely see Jill in there. I think she might have Max's jaw and his haircolor. Still, I would imagine Max as being sort of alarmed with her birth.

Stupid childhood crush mod finally kicked in. Right when Calomel is about to grow up into a teenager. Groan. Poor Peter has to wait for next rotation.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#70 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 4:28 AM
Even though they don't really look like it, these two are Bianca Monty's twins.

Catherine Monty waiting for her dad to get done cheering on her brother's piano playing so she can talk to him. She got her dad's blond hair and Bianca's brown eyes and S3 skin.

Evan Monty got his dad's blond hair and S1 skin and Bianca's brown eyes.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 1:47 AM
Here are Angela's and Dustin's quads now that they've reached childhood.
Buster (red), Averie, and Colton (blond).

And of course, little Darbie happily plays with Andy outside her home. Her grandparents Daniel and Mary-Sue have adopted her. Angela calls often and the other kids visit every Sunday.

This is Ian Breunig on his way to school. His mother Cassandra Goth can be seen eating in the background. His baby sister Olivia (somehow a readhead) will show up in the baby thread soon.
Mad Poster
#72 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 8:23 PM

Carmel Newson and his cousin Random (brown hair) meet Natasha Casa down at the Convenient Stores. Sim kids greet each other so politely.

Dove Hawkins teaches Dior Skirt to classic dance.

Frieda Beaker slides down the bannister at the Beare house.

Lab Assistant
#73 Old 7th Feb 2013 at 6:00 PM
Default Marco Roseland

If you leave me now…
Mad Poster
#74 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 9:10 PM

Delta Land doesn't want to be the youngest (of five), but she is. Here she is in the "girls' room" holding the teddy first bought for her oldest sister, Mary - who's about to have a first child of her own. It's that kind of family.

Pearl Onions teaches herself to dance.

JJ Ruben, first boy and final child of Sally and Joshua Ruben, on his birthday. Which spread the flu I thought I had conquered. Sigh. Not his fault. I'm afraid he's likely to grow up kind of spoiled.

Frieda Beaker played catch with her half-brother Nemo LeStrange for awhile when she visited him at the dorm, but then they went in for supper and one of the dormies gave her a fistful of free tokens for the arcade game and that was all she wrote. She played, I kid you not, till five in the morning!

Lab Assistant
#75 Old 14th Feb 2013 at 4:36 AM
Marco Roseland

If you leave me now…
Page 3 of 25