Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 12:37 AM
"I told you, I hate Kraft Dinner!"

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 1:47 AM
"Help! Somebody help me! I have to pee and my stockings are stuck!"

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Inventor
#28 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 2:27 PM
Woman in the background: Ugh! She makes me sick with her 'look at me, I'm the perfect mommy'. Bleeh. Where's the bottle? One drink won't be enough!

Inventor
#29 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 5:04 PM
"Hey, you're not an ostrich! Don't do that!"
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#30 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 7:37 PM
"I will acquire you. And I will eat you. >:^(...."

(also, mirjam, your caption is hilarious bc that's her step-son's wife and kids. But it totally fits her, bc she's also an ass. )

"God created dinosaurs. God destroyed dinosaurs. God created Man. Man destroyed God. Man created dinosaurs.

Dinosaurs eat man...Woman inherits the earth."

- Michael Crichton, Jurassic Park

My Simblr | Hadi Family Tree
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 7:47 PM
"You brought home ANOTHER one?!"

Scholar
#32 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 8:11 PM
"You know, living in a barn seemed like a good idea..."

Don't have any new pics but I have some older gems.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Inventor
#33 Old 7th Dec 2016 at 8:56 PM
"Talk about having an identity crisis."
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#34 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 4:56 PM
"Hmph. Why can't these Sims eat proper food, like tuna?"

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#35 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 5:45 AM
"Hmm, is this what mommy and daddy do in the bedroom?"

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#36 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 6:34 AM
For the nanny picture, the look on the toddler's face seems like "Um, that's what the silly old nanny gets!". As for the girl with no eyes and the THING in her head... just a typical college girl "OMG! Does this new head-piercing bring out my eyes?"
And I've been saving pics, but my photobucket is not working...

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#37 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 3:09 PM
@grammapat Yeah, that is a mirror hanging in midair with moveobjects on I was doing some cheats and moved in to take a pic of her and she was doing...that. That is typically my avatar pic as well.

Mad Poster
#38 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 6:54 PM
OK -- what's THIS about!

hint--I told him to clean the TUB

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#39 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 7:00 PM
Well, would you want to clean that? Filthy Gramma.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Instructor
#40 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 7:04 PM Last edited by whoward69 : 16th May 2017 at 11:54 AM.
"Lies, all lies! I know exactly where it is!"

Just call me William, definitely not Who-Ward
Inventor
#41 Old 9th Dec 2016 at 9:28 PM
Caption: You thought I would like to go out with you? Haha. No

Quote: Originally posted by Ather
(also, mirjam, your caption is hilarious bc that's her step-son's wife and kids. But it totally fits her, bc she's also an ass. )

Lol.
With my caption I was trying to create a possible scene of one mother enjoying her kids and another woman, maybe a mother as well who somehow feels the other is 'more natural' at parenting than she is. That gives the other woman an envious feeling, hence her unfriendly comment and 'the need' for booze to feel better.
That indeed fits perfectly then if they are related by marriage. Then they likely will meet from time to time and watch each other do certain things, which can create what I described to be meant funny, with a wink.
Scholar
#42 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 4:55 PM
"Boy, my WooHoo doll looks so realistic."

Mad Poster
#43 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 5:27 PM
"Where's my cookies?"
"O come on, I'm too old to believe in Santa. Besides, you're too skinny"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Test Subject
#44 Old 11th Dec 2016 at 8:12 PM
If you guys wanted a taste you could have at least asked.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#45 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 12:52 AM
Little desert seems to be (what's his name) having a baby, some little dark thing in the lower left, something! in the pool, and someone needs to call the Reaper?! Anyone have an idea?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have no idea what's actually going on HERE either, but I still like the pic...

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#47 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 4:36 AM
"NOOOOOOO, NOT THE GRILLED CHEESE!"

Forum Resident
#48 Old 13th Dec 2016 at 4:53 PM
"I think I lost my appetite."

Inventor
#49 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 2:55 AM
"Ermaigawd, guys, I, like, went to the mall the other day and found this totally awesome outfit! I so totally wanted it but they were all, like, sold out and I wasn't allowed to take the last one from the mannequin! Bummer!"
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#50 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 3:16 AM
"I told you those yoga classes would be worth it."

Page 2 of 43