Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#26 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 12:17 AM
Used a Ouija Board tonight with my roommate... and some friends. We turned the lights out, had the whole creepy candle lighting thing going on and everything. It was fun but nothing supernatural occurred. I just hope our apartment isn't haunted now....

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 12:21 AM
It's really humid here and I have no idea what to wear out for breakfast with my parents. I love Saturday mornings: eight o'clock starts, tea with my mum as we tell each other about our weeks, then breakfast with both my parents and I get a bunch of fresh flowers of my choice :3
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 6:20 AM Last edited by Dreamydre : 30th Oct 2011 at 6:47 AM.
I finally went to the hospital today, I've been having a headache for about a week or so. My mom and I were in a minor carwreck a few weeks back, we were waiting for a car to pull out to park, I was sitting in the passenger seat when a car on my side decided it would be smart to back out and backed right into the passenger door. Luckily he didn't slam into it, and I had a mild case of tinnitus (ringing in ear), my doctor said it could possibly go away on it's own, in which it did. But ever since then I've been having killer headaches and I absent-mindedly did not think the headaches were related to the accident. I've been having them for about a week or so, and finally decided to go to the ER about it. Turns out car accidents CAN induce headaches! It's called "Post-Traumatic Headache Syndrome". My doc gave me some otc meds to kill it, and so far it's worked.

I guess what I learned here is that, if you feel something is wrong with your body that you need to get checked out, but don't think it's really that serious, GO GO GO GO GO GET IT CHECKED OUT!!

Also on a side note: Where the hell are all the black girls at UCLA? Dude, I need a black gal pal and I don't mean just any black girlfriend, I need a ghetto fabulous black girlfriend. Ugh, I miss my high school classmates Miss you Ja'nay

Alchemist
#29 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 2:11 PM
Watching Nim's Island because there is nothing else on tv

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Theorist
#30 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 3:10 PM
My graduation DVD came yesterday, so my mother is forcing me to watch with her. I think they went a little overboard with the sentimentality.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Alchemist
#31 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 9:41 PM
For once in my life, I think I'm going to actually use any iTunes gift cards I get. Because there's this show from years ago that I want, but can't find anywhere on Youtube in its entirety. But it's on iTunes. YAY.

Watching said show.
Alchemist
#32 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 9:42 PM
Watching True Blood

My Simblr
My Youtube
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#33 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 10:04 PM
I really don't feel like going to any classes today, I just wanna stay in bed and watch Pocahontas.

Alchemist
#34 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 1:08 PM
Getting all the props and make up and clothes ready so i can shoot and photoshoot with my friends

My Simblr
My Youtube
Forum Resident
#35 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:14 PM
Watching the Thriller video on YouTube. And laughing at it. I don't know why. It's humoring me!

"I left in love, in laughter, and in truth, and wherever truth, love and laughter abide, I am there in spirit." -- Bill Hicks
Alchemist
#36 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 6:38 AM
Building up even more manga series that I want to read. As of now, I have 16 that I want to at least check out. Seven are shorter than 6 volumes, while five are longer than ten and several are still releasing. Thankfully, none are longer than 20 volumes. I refuse to even look at one if it's over 20. It's just too much for my dad and I to afford (too much for him to spend, too much for me to work for.)

Time to redo my Christmas list.
Alchemist
#37 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 12:01 PM
Uploading my photos to my photography site

My Simblr
My Youtube
Mad Poster
#38 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 10:26 PM
I have a cold, so I did what any self-respecting 26 year old does: made my mum buy me Lucozade and tissues, and laid on the sofa watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I am currently deciding whether to start Jersey Shore season 4.
Alchemist
#39 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 2:32 AM
Just finished eating some Subway. Yumm, I love that place. In other news, my mom's book order has the entire Harry Potter set for $45, which she can get for free with her points. Squee! Squee! Did I mention SQUEE?!

Now off to Walmart.
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 6:27 AM
Being very sleepy and waiting for an e-mail.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Alchemist
#41 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 8:28 PM
looking at the photos i took at the photoshoot today

My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#42 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 9:37 PM
Being sick. My best friends right now are those handkerchiefs. Some of them are spread across my room. Ooh, my room smells orangey, because I ate two oranges. Yeah, I ramble too much at this hour, but what can you expect after three weeks of waking up at 5 am and going to sleep at 12 pm?! To which I have to add the fight I had with my ex best friend, which is still painful, not as much as the first days after, but still. I feel tired as hell and all I want is a nice little 13 hours sleep.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#43 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 10:57 PM
Meeting my Media Theory group to work on our project over dinner. God, I hate group projects.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#44 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 1:29 AM Last edited by Dreamydre : 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:30 AM.
I've been vegetarian since February 12, 2011. On November 12th (my 9 month veggie-versary) I'm going Raw Vegan! Vegetarianism was actually my baby step to getting to Raw Veganism , and I feel like I'm ready now.

Alchemist
#45 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:28 AM
^I love your avatar, Dreamydre. I've just finished watching every Cyanide and Happiness episode yesterday.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#46 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Creeper
^I love your avatar, Dreamydre. I've just finished watching every Cyanide and Happiness episode yesterday.

Thanks girly, I was doing research and stumbled upon this lovely avatar on another forum. Just had to have it

Alchemist
#47 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 10:37 AM
eatting breakfast

My Simblr
My Youtube
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 6:09 PM
Reading about documentaries and desperately trying to find something I can use in an essay.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Alchemist
#49 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 9:09 PM
eatting icepoles and watching the big bang thoery

My Simblr
My Youtube
Alchemist
#50 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 9:58 PM
Attempting to do homework. This isn't working.

Page 2 of 62