Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#2551 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 12:50 AM
Puck serving up some gelatin for dinner- tasty, quick, and (most importantly) non-flammable

(Fires are a bit of a theme right now, apparently? Although really, when are they not :p)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2552 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 8:44 PM
So erh... the apartments photos thread was last posted in 2016 and my anxiety won't let me post in there OR start a new on so here random picture thread, have the pictures of the motel I built last night

Mad Poster
#2553 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 4:35 PM
just a few odds:
Screenshots

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2554 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 11:28 PM
Forum Resident
#2555 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 9:46 AM
@simsample I have also become fond of mixing normality with crazier things (like the accessories you use in some sims)
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2556 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 10:42 AM
Thank you @Sokisims , I promise you that this neighbourhood started off quite serious, but got sillier as time went on!
Forum Resident
#2557 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 11:32 AM
@simsample I love the sim with a cigar and glasses, I could fall in love with him.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2558 Old 30th Aug 2021 at 11:35 AM
@Sokisims That's one of my dormies, Curtis Moron. He always wears his 3D glasses, or else the world is only in one half D!
Top Secret Researcher
#2559 Old 1st Sep 2021 at 6:13 AM
Aeshma talks about her covid vaccination

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2560 Old 2nd Sep 2021 at 9:30 PM
There is a perfectly reasonable explanation for this, I can assure you.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2561 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 9:35 PM
To paraphrase Simsample: I'm sure there is a perfectly appropriate explanation for this --
Screenshots

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2562 Old 6th Sep 2021 at 10:07 PM
Field Researcher
#2563 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 8:34 PM
1. I don't even know what happens in this photo. I don't know how these ladies manage to talk with a counter between them and I don't know wtf Dina Caliente eats That's why I love to observe inactive sims and townies when the active family wants to go out, they can do the weirdest and funniest things!

2. First of all, Beau, we have to change this hideous outfit you aged up in and second, yes, Nina Caliente is hot but keep your eyes up, young man

3. All I know about this photo is that it is Fall and that this is the back yard of the Joque family in Desiderata Valley. If you want to know about the leaves that float in the air, ask EA/Maxis or whoever tried to manipulate the terrain there and... forgot to inform the leaves that the ground is far below of them

4. Brandi Broke and James Roberts definitely didn't know each other before that night at Crypt' O and none of them was active either. All I saw was Brandi grab James and make out with him. Brandi who was engaged to Darren and James who just had a new daughter! I'm only stating the facts here

5. Finally Gregory is an adult 'Nough said, I'll let myself out now

6. Who is sneaking up on whom now??? That's what I'd like to know
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2564 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 9:11 PM Last edited by Sokisims : 10th Sep 2021 at 10:40 PM.
I went back to Azalea Acres. While drama is something daily at the university, in the neighborhood the families struggle to raise their children. The husband of one of my sims died of an illness (caused by me, I had obtained eternal platinum aspirations and it bored me)
Mad Poster
#2565 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 11:16 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 10th Sep 2021 at 11:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by natbsim75
2. First of all, Beau, we have to change this hideous outfit you aged up in and second, yes, Nina Caliente is hot but keep your eyes up, young man

19 Chorus Court
Veronaville
10th September 2021

Hi natbsim75!

I've had that top in my wardrobe for ages, and I like it. I usually wear it with a pair of shiny blue shorts from Simphany.com. I think I look cute and sexy in it. Julian calls it my "Little Boy Blue" outfit! Here are a couple of old photos of me wearing it:

The first picture shows Julian introducing Berjes Wilsonoff to me at the Veronaville Swim Centre. Berjes is wearing a similar top in green. Berjes still habitually wears that top, but now he usually wears it with green shorts like my blue ones.

The second picture was taken at Cold Issue Clothing when I was on a shopping trip with my mum. That's Julian's dad Martin Moltke in the background. Both Julian's parents are in the police, though you might not think so when you see them off-duty!

I'm sorry that these are old pictures -- small and not very good quality. If you like I'll try to get a new picture of myself wearing that outfit.

. . . Lastly, I never look at girls' breasts. I'd much rather look at Julian, who is now my husband. Isn't he beautiful?

Yours with love,
Andrew
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2566 Old 10th Sep 2021 at 11:22 PM
Andrew, you look good in blue! :lovestruc:

I really love the ripples on the pool when sims jump in!

Buttons stressed to breaking point!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2567 Old 11th Sep 2021 at 5:04 PM
@ AndrewGloria

Hello Andrew,
I'm sorry for insulting your favourite outfit, please understand that it was not my intention to do that. It's just that the puffy-shinny outfits are so not my style, although I should be more considerate of other people feelings when I use harsh words like the one I used in my post. I prefer the "rocker" style more and I think this is where my whole "obsession" with Gregory Brooklyn comes from, I'm just a girl who loved any kind of rock music and style ever since I was a teenager
Yes, I know all about you and your family, I like reading the posts your "watcher" makes about you and seeing your photos. I don't play in Veronaville a lot because most of the sims there are related and even though I have a couple of favourites there too (Mercutio and Pack) the whole face makeup and the Shakespearean theme of the hood doesn't fit my playstyle that much, so I'm not familiar with the community lots there. But this is the beauty of this game, everyone finds something to love and stick with it...

And since this is a screenshots-thread let me share 2 more photos of Gregory.
The first one is from the first day the game starts and I'm getting new outfits for his whole family because all the sims in Riverside come with base game clothes. When the game begins, Gregory doesn't have a good relationship with anyone in his family, his only friend is Hanna Roberts. So, the look he gives at his little brother, Kenneth, in this photo always cracks me up because it's as if he is saying through his teeth :"I'm going to kill you when you'll sleep!" But after I start playing the family, I have them all interact with each other (chess is a blessing!) and they all become BFFs. I think that the creators of this hood wanted Gregory and his twin brother, Blake, to be like the Pleasant twins (always fighting, Blake always be the "golden" boy and Gregory always be the "outcast" of the family, very much like Lilith). I hate this storyline, though, probably because I grew up an only child and I always wanted siblings, so when I play my sims, siblings always have good relationships.

In the second photo, Gregory is an adult, a few days after he finished college and he lives in the house that Don Lothario used to live in Pleasantview (Gregory is also a Romance sim). He loves playing his guitar and I love watching him when he does

It was nice talking to you, Andrew, and I hope there are no hard feelings between us. Oops... I almost forgot: Congratulations on your wedding, I hope you and Julian have a very happy life together
Screenshots
Scholar
#2568 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 3:30 AM
Da fuq is this? Legit never seen this in all these years playing. All her needs were well in the green too. Only bad thing that happened to her was academic probation. Does that trigger some sims to long for mummy/daddy or something?
Screenshots

"It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
Truth will not fear scrutiny.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2569 Old 12th Sep 2021 at 12:36 PM Last edited by simsample : 12th Sep 2021 at 1:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Bubblebeam
Da fuq is this?

@Bubblebeam It's aspiration desperation- your sim needs some wants fulfilled! The family sims have a flour baby; knowledge sims get a football which lectures them; I think it's pleasure sims who have a lampshade on their head and fortune sims beg for money. Grilled cheese eat a cardboard cheese... Does anyone have any images or a better memory than I do?

Edit: There's a good article here:
https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Aspiration_failure

Edit 2: Attached some pictures from an image search (but the grilled cheese one is Sim Sample )
Screenshots
Instructor
#2570 Old 14th Sep 2021 at 7:21 PM

the llama's chin is poking through his head. does that mean he's got a really long face or the llama head is just small?
Instructor
#2571 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 3:03 AM
Am mildly worried about Castor Nova, think he may be feeling a bit...deathy

I know these are normal knowledge sim wants and that wfsanity addresses these however I removed that recently because it does too much else I don't want it to do & I felt like I was never seeing numerous wants. But it's still just kind of like dude, Castor, I'm not gonna kill ya buddy
Mad Poster
#2572 Old 20th Sep 2021 at 9:34 PM
I never realized one cat could just WATCH another cat play and get the same "play" benefit..
Screenshots

Instructor
#2573 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 2:05 AM

Well for one there is no Downtown so I don't know exactly what would've happened if I said yes...but also I'm just gonna go out on a limb that you maybe shouldn't hang out with the wife of the man you just slept with. Wonder what sort of story Daniel told Mary-Sue as to why he spent the whole day at a sorority.
Forum Resident
#2574 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 3:27 AM Last edited by CrystalFlame360 : 21st Sep 2021 at 3:28 AM. Reason: Made the picture bigger.
Perhaps he told her that he was "Educating them on what he does in the Athletic career," like giving them career idea

As for a random picture, I don't know:

I just find Abhijeet (sp? It's late and I can't sleep) and Danielle in the background funny.
Screenshots

When a game is predictable, it's boring.
That goes for any medium that isn't life.
That's why The Sims 2 is my favourite sims game.
It has elements of unpredictability and everything feels more involved.
The Sims 4 is another story altogether...
Mad Poster
#2575 Old 21st Sep 2021 at 9:52 PM
River Jenkins has joined his boyfriend Alan Orr in No 2 Dormitory at Land Grant University.

Not having seen him for several days, he greeted Alan with some enthusiasm!

On the whole I'm quite happy with the outfits the boys grew up into when they went to uni, but River's choice did seem maybe a little extreme, even for a young gay Sim. It was evening when he arrived, and Alan was rather tired, while River was anything but. So while Alan went to bed, River took a taxi to the Student Union to spend some of his Clothing Grant. Among other things he bought himself a pair of shorts.

Good choice, River!
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Page 103 of 120