Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Squeeze ME! -cottage

by armiel Posted 1st Aug 2012 at 3:39 PM - Updated 19th Aug 2012 at 5:51 PM by armiel : fixed stupid typo

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 4:43 PM
SO cute - and it looks like your sim can actually live in it without constant tantrums :-) Thanks!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 5:18 PM
Wow! Brilliant! Lovely! Beautiful! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Aug 2012 at 8:37 PM
This is so dang cute, thank you so much! Hahaha
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 2:26 AM
This house is extremely cute.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 5:22 AM
As has been said, very cute! I gotta wonder how, in a non-sim world, they could have gotten the furniture to the upper floor!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 11:19 PM
I love this! It's so cool, very cramped and small... I need to find a lot that is small enough to fit just this, lol!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 5:50 AM
Ahh, this is so epic, but I can't download it for some reason. DD:
When I double click on the sim3pack, I only get my sims 3 launcher. Is there any reason why it wouldn't be compatible / won't work?
I have version 10.0.96, any help would be super appreciated. I really really really adore this house. > <
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 7:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Niro
Ahh, this is so epic, but I can't download it for some reason. DD:
When I double click on the sim3pack, I only get my sims 3 launcher. Is there any reason why it wouldn't be compatible / won't work?
I have version 10.0.96, any help would be super appreciated. I really really really adore this house. > <
Seems to me you can download it just fine, but are having issues with installing it.

You don't get the "installing" screen on the launcher? Have you tried installing it in the downloads tab of launcher instead of double-clicking on the file? Did you try re-downloading it in case the file got corrupt on the way?

Quote: Originally posted by AliceIn
I gotta wonder how, in a non-sim world, they could have gotten the furniture to the upper floor!
LOL. Maybe there are giant hinges on the roof, and it just pops open. Maybe the furniture was built in while making the house. Who knows.
Instructor
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by armiel
LOL. Maybe there are giant hinges on the roof, and it just pops open. Maybe the furniture was built in while making the house. Who knows.

Heh, everything's flat-packed these days!

This house sure packs a lot of character for one so small! I have to congratulate you on accomplishing this. it looks lovely, and so charming :lovestruc
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 5:07 PM
Seems to me you can download it just fine, but are having issues with installing it.

You don't get the "installing" screen on the launcher? Have you tried installing it in the downloads tab of launcher instead of double-clicking on the file? Did you try re-downloading it in case the file got corrupt on the way?

Oh lol, yeah installing it.
I tried looking for it in the downloads tab before, but it wasn't there. Does it matter where the file is located?
I'll try redownloading the file, but I can't download the other house of yours either.
Darn.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Niro
Oh lol, yeah installing it.
I tried looking for it in the downloads tab before, but it wasn't there. Does it matter where the file is located?
I'll try redownloading the file, but I can't download the other house of yours either.
Darn.
It doesn't matter where the file is if you double click it to install, but to find it in the downloads tab, it has to be in the downloads folder

Please see this for further installation help
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...p:TS3_CC_Basics
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2012 at 8:08 PM
Uggggh. Love. so. much. Tiny houses rock my world. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 3:36 PM
It doesn't matter where the file is if you double click it to install, but to find it in the downloads tab, it has to be in the downloads folder

Please see this for further installation help
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...p:TS3_CC_Basics

Oh, I see. I usually put my downloads in a separate folder so I can check them first.
Well, once I put the file into the downloads folder, I could double click install it, so now it works fine.
Thank you very much, I'm gonna enjoy this house. :{D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 7:49 PM
This house is adorable, and I'm so glad you're back (even if it is only part time).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 10:28 PM
this is so nice :]
Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 11:44 PM
very adorable thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 6:03 AM
Awesome!
Test Subject
#19 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 4:53 PM
my version is 10.0.96.013001. but when i tried to install it, its said that i need a software update . must i get a software update?
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 5:57 PM
Your base game patch needs to be at least version 1.36.
Test Subject
#21 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 3:07 PM
Hey I have a problem with the house I can't get to the upper floor... Any idea on what to do?

Btw, I adore this house :} Thank you so much!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Misicha
Hey I have a problem with the house I can't get to the upper floor... Any idea on what to do?

Btw, I adore this house :} Thank you so much!
Did you download the ladder? If you did, did you move furniture around causing the routing to break?
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 5:24 PM
Did you download the ladder? If you did, did you move furniture around causing the routing to break?

Yes, I've got the ladder, and I haven't moved anything ....
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 5:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Misicha
Yes, I've got the ladder, and I haven't moved anything ....
Hmm, then I don't know. On my tests the lot worked just as it was supposed to. Unless I get other reports on the upstairs not working though, I'm not gonna rip the house to pieces to find out what might be the cause.

One thing you could try, is changing the lot orientation. It effects terrainpaint, so who knows if it effects routing too. Try placing the lot on a different spot, or something.
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 6:44 PM
Hmm, then I don't know. On my tests the lot worked just as it was supposed to. Unless I get other reports on the upstairs not working though, I'm not gonna rip the house to pieces to find out what might be the cause.

One thing you could try, is changing the lot orientation. It effects terrainpaint, so who knows if it effects routing too. Try placing the lot on a different spot, or something.

Okay, thanks, I'll try that
Page 1 of 2