Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baggy Untucked Tees for Adults

by kalynn06 Posted 7th Mar 2008 at 3:59 AM - Updated 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:56 PM by kalynn06

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 3:06 AM
I absolutely adore this mesh! Any chance you'll be making one for the teen girls?
Test Subject
#27 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 5:29 AM
Ah, yes - a teen mesh of this would be fantastic. XD So utterly fantastic I have trouble even expressing it properly.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 7:51 PM
Hey, I love them! In Sims, the t-shirts seem so fake and uncomfortable, that I allways use full outfits. That 's silly.
Test Subject
#29 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 5:08 PM
Finally! I hate that all my sims have to run around looking anorectic. Now they can hide it. *grin*
Thanks a lot for these sweet tees.
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 3:25 AM
Brilliant! I love these because they can go over practically ANY pants/skirts/shorts!!! Thanks soooo much!

The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.
Instructor
#31 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 9:36 PM
I love this mesh! Thank you for your generousity.
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 10:27 AM
More recolor, please. I love them (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 7:13 PM
i was wondering for i could get the shorts, cause it was a wrough address dose any one know?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by animalover
i was wondering for i could get the shorts, cause it was a wrough address dose any one know?

If the link isn't working, you can look at my profile and find them, since I made them and they are posted here at MTS2

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 7:56 PM
you have got nice taste!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 10:53 PM
These might be my all time favorite female shirts. And for my money they are also way sexier than all that skintight stuff.
Thank you!!
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 10:00 AM
I couldn't get mine to be extractable with WinRAR. It only came up as being read via. Windows Media. I don't know how to use this and it doesn't help with the fact that i'm new to MTS.
Anything i'm doing wrong?
Please let me know, cause it looks awesome.
Page 2 of 2