Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

20 Layerable Piercings

by -Shady- Posted 25th Nov 2008 at 8:18 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2010 at 10:34 PM by -Shady-

97 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:07 PM
oh! these are quite nice! thank you very much. and the thumbnails will be very handy.
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:24 PM Last edited by sharkysims : 25th Nov 2008 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Noticed unnamed files. ;)
I would like a bit more individual downloads, but only 'cause you asked.

They're beautiful! Thank you.

Edit: the second option would be for me to open the zip immediately after downloading it but before extracting it, and delete them by name, saving the ones I wanted. But these are numbered, so.

CAS item-by-item deletion takes a bit and tends to stress my poor old computer, and I really only need one or two, considering the groaning weight of my downloads folder.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 9:43 PM
They're sooo nice!! Thank you so much! :D

Hi :)

I'm a Swedish girl that loves to create sims :)
I think that making a sim is funnier than playing.
Maybe not, but... I don't know ^^
One thing is for sure... I LOVE THE SIMS!!!
Specially the The Sims 2 -games :)
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 10:16 PM
How good you're asking...

I really adore your helix, but I'm generally not that fan of piercings, so i don't want to have a whole set in my downloads.
So i would really appreciate a if i could choose the ones i like.
It would be sufficient for me if the packages just were named after there content or if you posted what package includes which piercing.

Apart from that I really have to say after downloading a lot of your eyes: Your work here on MTS is awesome!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 10:52 PM
I like them. and with all my downloads and the thumbnails you put up i can now tell what is what. thanks!
Inventor
#7 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 12:46 AM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 26th Nov 2008 at 9:29 PM.
Shady since they were uploaded the first time with the Thumbs you do not have to delete the accessory.cache file. That only applies when someone updates a file like how I fixed GeneralZoi's Fangs and added a thumbnail. I guess the Accessory.cache file stores the images used. So if someone had Zoi's Mesh for the last few years and now saw the update they would have to delete that file. But because I added these before you ever uploaded them no files need to be deleted.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 3:44 AM
I really like them,thank you for sharing these.(=
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 6:49 AM
These are lovely!! Thankyou very much!!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 7:19 AM
Awesome work, thanks.

Come to the dark side. We have cookies.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 8:21 AM
I can see these becoming my most used piercings, due to the thumbnails <3 And the fact they are my favourite set I've seen so far.
Test Subject
#12 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 3:29 PM
Love them =] They're awesome! Thanks for sharing them.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 4:36 PM
Darn you! Even though custom piercing meshes exist, as well as actual in-game ones starting from Bon Boyage, I downloaded these anyway! XD Why must you be so awesome?!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 4:50 PM
wow...i like these....thank you
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 6:40 PM
These are very well done!
I'd love to see a nose ring though!
Theorist
#16 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 7:57 PM
They're beautiful! Thank you.
Inventor
#17 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 9:31 PM
It was a pleasure to work with these, I think they are awesome and this will definitely take the place of some older piercings I had. I'm glad I got to add Thumbs to them and I love the Thumbnails Shady made for me to work with. It was an easy set to work with because of the piercing placement and the great thumbs.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 4:21 PM
Hey Shady? My socks, you rock 'em Thanks for these!
Inventor
#19 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 6:20 PM
These are great and the thumbnails make them so much easier to pick in CAS. Thanks muchly.

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Nov 2008 at 10:30 PM
I love them. Your sim models are Lush too (especially the male, haha) and the thumbnail idea is very cool too
Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 9:32 AM
Alright.
This was my very first download, so maybe I did something wrong.
But they don't look anything like the pictures.
They look like gray dots and lines. Help?
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 12:12 PM
I was really looking for that! Finally some good looking piercings!
THANK YOU!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RainbowBluee
Alright.
This was my very first download, so maybe I did something wrong.
But they don't look anything like the pictures.
They look like gray dots and lines. Help?

did you put the extractet .package files into your download folder ?
Test Subject
#24 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 4:27 PM
@RainbowBluee: what graphic settings do you have, on my very old computer, the sims/object detail parametre put up helped a good deal in showing downloads in good quality
Instructor
#25 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 7:05 AM
thank you! I'll definitely get some use out of these!
Page 1 of 4