Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

20 Layerable Piercings

by -Shady- Posted 25th Nov 2008 at 8:18 PM - Updated 7th Oct 2010 at 10:34 PM by -Shady-

97 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 1st Dec 2008 at 3:16 PM
Hi, I'm still a little confuse, after I download the .rar file, where do I put it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aveelee
Hi, I'm still a little confuse, after I download the .rar file, where do I put it?

extract the file and put the .package files like other things in your EA Games\the sims 2\Download folder =)
Test Subject
#28 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 4:20 AM
oh okay, then after that where do I find it in the game?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aveelee
oh okay, then after that where do I find it in the game?

Under makeup/masks you can find them easy, because of the thumbnails wihich are added.
Field Researcher
#30 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 12:28 AM
Hi Shady,

You remember me, don't you? I was away for a while, but I'm back, just to ensure I am still hunting your dreams!

A few months back, I was looking for piercing and couldn't find much which I liked. Now, as you can imagine, the first thing I did once I logged back in MTS2 was looking for you in my favorites. Oh piercings :D

Keep it up!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 10:45 PM
I luv these thankx

grandad: 'you can't have your cake and eat it too Elain'
Elain: 'Then whats the point of getting a slice in the first place and why are you eating yours if i can't eat mine? this is so not fair'
Test Subject
#32 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 12:38 PM
awesome thanks!
do you think you could make a middle lip ring? not a labret or vertical, but an actual ring...no worries if you cant =]
Test Subject
#33 Old 22nd Dec 2008 at 9:33 AM
It is more wonderful than original Pierce.
Thank you.
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 11:28 AM
It's amzing! Thankies! =)
Test Subject
#35 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 7:42 AM
@-Shady-
I don't know. :D

@Wise
I don't know. :D

I'm not good at computers.
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Jan 2009 at 1:08 AM
Omg I love it ♥♥♥
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 7:10 PM
Where did u get the skin tone used on your models?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 7:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sparklegirl5647
Where did u get the skin tone used on your models?

i made this. Look at my creations profile if you want them =)
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Feb 2009 at 10:51 PM
uh yeah its not madonna its minroe
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 2:19 AM
hey, apparently this thread crashed. but i would really like this download.. can someone plz let me know when it works agen?? thnx heaps x

xXxRoAcHxXx
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#41 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 4:14 PM
its working Just try!
Test Subject
#42 Old 1st Apr 2009 at 7:37 AM
Very lovely, just wish there were rings for the nose rather than just studs, those are much classier in my opinion :]
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 6:04 PM
Hi there
I really want these piercings, but they won't show up in game. Yes, I extracted them in the downloads folder like anthing else - am I going to need a specific expansion for this? I have AL, NL, Pets, Seasons, Celebrations Stuff.

Or is it possible you might be able to make them compatible for any of the above expansions?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 9:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kcz421
Hi there
I really want these piercings, but they won't show up in game. Yes, I extracted them in the downloads folder like anthing else - am I going to need a specific expansion for this? I have AL, NL, Pets, Seasons, Celebrations Stuff.

Or is it possible you might be able to make them compatible for any of the above expansions?

they are basegame compatible. You can find them under makeup-masks
Test Subject
#45 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 4:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by -Shady-
they are basegame compatible. You can find them under makeup-masks

It seems to download as an extracted file already. Most of the time whenever I download custom content, it downloads as a .rar or .zip file, and extract from that.
Piercings still aren't showing up, and I don't have a "masks" section in game, just makeup and costume makeup.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 3:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kcz421
It seems to download as an extracted file already. Most of the time whenever I download custom content, it downloads as a .rar or .zip file, and extract from that.
Piercings still aren't showing up, and I don't have a "masks" section in game, just makeup and costume makeup.

thats what i meaned. the piercings u can find under the custom makeup, where u can find the "whole face makeup" too. And the files are included in a .rar, so whats the problem? If u have done all right, if cant help u. That is the first time i heard, that they can not be found in the game.
Test Subject
#47 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 5:22 AM
I was so happy to find piercings on this site, but after looking through and downloading all the packages available, including this one, I find there are NO centered lip rings! Why is this? I have a standard lip piercing in the center, not a labret piercing with a hoop in it, but a lip piercing with a hoop. Even so, there are no centered labret hoops either, which is what my boyfriend has. People must just really like the side ones or something it's funny because my "rare" piercing is my philtrum (medusa) but that is available, but something as popular as a center ring is not.

I hope someone creates a center CBR hoop soon! I'd be very happy! Also, large gauge plugs would be cool too. Like 3/4 inch to 2 inch lobes!
Test Subject
#48 Old 17th May 2009 at 10:25 AM
Ahh. I love these. But I downloaded and extracted them and when I go onto my sim game nothing is there. :/ Just my previous face downloads D:

"No matter how gifted you cannot change the world." - L Lawliet
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 1:43 AM
I've been looking for piercings like these for ages.
Thankyou<3
Field Researcher
#50 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 7:12 AM
I use these often in my game. I also love of the thumbnails, it makes finding them so much easier.

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Page 2 of 4