Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 9:14 PM
Oh PixCii, how I know what you're feeling... That bad feeling...

Before I started daiting with my bf, two years ago, I was that kind of girl that is ALWAYS shy, that it's always quiet, never talks to anyone because of fear of beeing teased... And some guy's of my class were always making fun of me...

As Beata125 said, you must gain coraje (dunno if I'm saying the right word in English), and say something that the other persons can't respond to.

i know that you stomach is probably hurting but hang on!, you have your fellows Simmies here to help you :lovestruc
Advertisement
Alchemist
#127 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by _Mnemosine_
coraje

courage

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Instructor
#128 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 5:55 PM
I know when I'm coming (Trust me, that is not bragging) I get really moody then a lot of bad cramps. I think it's called PPMS, god I don't know what it stands for, but it starts a week before I come on.

on that topic, who has long menstruation? Mine starts on a week day, and doesn't end until the same week day come back (i.e. Stars Monday, ends Monday). My sister only have hers, naturally, for three days! D= so unfair.
Alchemist
#129 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:06 PM
Its PMS (Pre-menstrual syndrome) and the average time is 1 week but it can vary for every woman. Mine is usually 2 weeks within a month!
Instructor
#130 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:12 PM
Elice- My period lasts for 7 to 9 days it's so horrible, I hate it.
Instructor
#131 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Its PMS (Pre-menstrual syndrome)

oh, I ment when you feel the PMS symptoms before you actually come on.

Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Mine is usually 2 weeks within a month!

That's horrible =(, sometimes I have two in a month, and sometimes I skip a month 0_o.
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 7:07 PM
Mine lasts about 5 days.
Mad Poster
#133 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 7:50 PM
My driver's test is in a few days and I'm scared... parallel parking and the written test should be no sweat, but I'm a compulsive speeder .

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Alchemist
#134 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 8:54 PM
My last period lasted 2 1/2 weeks. I win!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Field Researcher
#135 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 12:18 AM
I get my period once every two months for 10 days D:

Well, I have a mini-rant.
When I broke up with my ex-boyfriend he screamed at me 'you'll NEVER be able to get another guy!' and we then had a physical fight (well, I was flying hysterically at him and he was just blocking, he would never actually hit me). So I'm with my current boyfriend, and my friend tells me he's been saying horrible things about me behind my back, and how he's going to hurt me really badly because of what I did to my ex. I cried so much, I couldn't believe he said that. I asked a lot of my friends and in the end, my boyfriend came up to me and told me that was utter garbage and my friend was being a freak. I'm SO annoyed that my friend lied to me, we were really, really close and now I'm disgusted by her. I don't know if I should forgive her because I don't know what her motives were for doing something like that.
Instructor
#136 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 2:20 AM
Okay, I'm going to sound like some therapist freak here, but you should really sit down (not literally) and talk to her, ask her why she did it. The reason is most likely either she's jealous of the attention he's getting from you, or she might have some issues with seeing you happy (maybe she wants that same happiness) who knows. How you explained it, and if she's a good friend, she probably don't want you hurt by a guy like your last boyfriend did.

You should talk to her about it, especially if she's a good friend to you. Don't feel nervous or embarrassed, the only to possible reasons she could give you is that she's concerned for you or she feels like she's being left out of the circle.
Instructor
#137 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 6:36 PM
URG! I can't stand my bestfriend's boyfriend! She told him she was going to our riend's b-day party tomorrow and he asked if there would be guys there. There are going to be guys there. Now he is mad and doesn't want her to go and he say she shouldn't go because he's "worried about the guys there". Seriously, wtf? What's he going to do next year when he's at college and she's in highschool(we will be juniors)? There are boys at school to.
Mad Poster
#138 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 10:33 AM
desimonkey, that guy is going way over the top. If, and I don't mean to be offensive, I'm just saying it as an example, your friend was overly flirty with other guys, I might be able to understand his reasoning, but it seems like he doesn't trust her at all. Guys like that are ridiculous.

Bleh. At the moment I feel really sick and I'm so tired. For the past week I've been averaging on about 3 hours of sleep per night, and for the last two days or so I've been feeling really dizzy and light headed all the time, and now I've started coughing and sneezing. I feel awful at the moment .
Instructor
#139 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 6:17 PM
PixCii- That's just it, she doesn't flirt with other guys or anything. He's the one that flirts with other girls. They don't trust each other, he always starts all these crappy little fights with her, and he always gets mad at her for stupid stuff. Personally I think she would be better of without him but I know she isn't going to end the relationship.
Alchemist
#140 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 6:40 PM
I have a similar problem, but the other way round- I can't stand looking at how my
friend treats her really, really kind, innocent boyfriend. Because he doesn't want to lose her, he gives her anything she wants. ''Can you push me on the swings?', 'Can I have that sticker?' 'Do you have any sweets?' she uses him. And I really can't look at how he just does her orders. I know he will finally dump her if he doesn't like it, but I wouldn't want to be in his situation.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#141 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 12:35 AM
I went shopping with my mom today and, because my dad is in Europe on business, we took his car (it's a convertible and therefore far more fun than hers). I don't drive with my mom often (she's utterly neurotic and my dad is almost frighteningly chill about my driving, so the choice is obvious), but all she did was berate me. Everything I did was wrong- my speed, the way I turn corners, the way I park the car, the fact that I yielded the right of way because I wasn't sure if it was mine... I was almost ready to punch her. Yes, I'm a compulsive speeder, but I was only six or seven over, and I know for a fact that I'm a good driver. I know it's her job to worry, but it was ridiculous, and my dad says that he feels his car is completely safe in my hands. My mom is so nitpicky about everything and I hate it. I can't wait until my parents buy me a car this fall; then I won't have to put up with this anymore.

Theorist
#142 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 12:49 AM
I hate boys. I just hate them all. Why do they have to send such mixed signals??!
I also hate myself for obsessing over said boy. My mind keeps drifting back to him and then I realize that I'm thinking about him again and I get angry.
At least I won't have to see him again until September, so all I have to do in the next 2 and a half months is avoid his facebook page and the stupid newsfeed stuff, and oh yeah, STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Test Subject
#143 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 2:15 AM
I'm kind of upset with my friends. :/ I mean I've been having some issues because I've been falling out with a LARGE majority of them, but now it's really getting bad. School has been out for like at least two weeks now and I've only truly spoken to one of them. It's beginning to seem like I only have one real friend, one I leeched off of my sister, and an online friend. I'm sooo socially awkward too. :c

And I'm getting a bit annoyed with how often I've been at my dad's house. I really don't enjoy being there, and I guess I slacked off from seeing him, but my grandparents are always calling us and bringing us to their house for HOURS. what's worse is that they are pushing my sisters to do all these things they don't want to do, like taking driver's ed and getting jobs and acting all disappointed when they find out that we've just been relaxing since school let out. i know they mean well but it's so IRRITATING.

@ Beata: I think you should confront her boyfriend. He seems like a nice guy, and even though she's your friend he doesn't deserve this, and she doesn't deserve him.

@ Rabid: All moms worry, you've just got to endure it I suppose. c:
Alchemist
#144 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heart station
@ Beata: I think you should confront her boyfriend. He seems like a nice guy, and even though she's your friend he doesn't deserve this, and she doesn't deserve him.

But he has already kissed her (on the cheek) so that shows he cares about her, he never shows he minds... but I would.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#145 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:41 AM
The new school I'm going to has "modified" scheduling, which is kind of like year round, and we go to school in FUCKING July. Somebody save me, I know I'm going to hate this so much and what makes it worse is that our school mascot is a BULLDOG, wtf? I don't want to be a dog! I want to continue to be a Royal Scot! I miss my old school already As a matter of fact, I miss Oregon, (not that I have anything against California though).

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mother Function
retired moderator
#146 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:03 AM
Don't feel bad Dreamy, my school's mascot is the Bulldog too. Make the best of it.

I'm mad because I'm finding out that most of the friends I thought were "real", are nothing but "real fake" =/

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Instructor
#147 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:12 AM
Ugh im mad at myself. I went to my friend's b-day party yesterday and I used to have a crush on him. I blame that crush on the fact it had been the first time i had seen him in 2 years(at his christmas party). Well yea basically I think I like him again and im pretty sure I don't have have a chance.
Mad Poster
#148 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 4:21 AM
Cue long girl rant.

So I called a friend and asked her if she wanted to hang out tomorrow- she suggested that we invite some of our other friends and go to the pool. I had really just wanted to hang with her alone, but I agreed and told her to text them all (because I hate being the planner- my friends are way too last minute and it stresses me out), to which she said she would call me back when she figured out a time that worked for everyone. Here it is nearly midnight and she hasn't gotten back to me yet, even though we were thinking that we would meet at around noon. I'm not completely opposed to spontanaeity, but is it so wrong of me to want to know what we're doing more than a few hours before we're doing it? I hate that the friends I'm going to hang out with are so self-absorbed that they forget that I have a schedule, too.

We all used to be really close throughout elementary and middle school, but we've been split into two camps because we're all so busy with different activities- the girls on the dance team got closer because they spend so much time practicing together, and myself (the newspaper girl), the cheerleader, and the tennis player were always closer to each other in the first place, so we've stuck together and made new friends in our activities. I'm going to the pool with the dance girls and even though I still enjoy their company, I sometimes feel really left out when it's just me and them because I can't do anything more than attentively listen to dance conversation, and they don't ask me about newspaper. I wanted to hang out with just the original friend because I don't like feeling that way, and she's so loquacious that we talk about me, for a change. I know that my closer friends have the same grievances, too.

I guess that part of growing up and getting older is drifting apart, but I just wish it was easier. My two closer friends have made their peace and moved on, and I've grown up and done the same, but I think part of me still wants us all to be as close as we used to be, and I wish that I could stop feeling that way.

Sorry for the epic. I can talk to my closer friends, my sister, and even my mom about it, but it just feels somehow better to write out it.

Field Researcher
#149 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
Cue long girl rant.

So I called a friend and asked her if she wanted to hang out tomorrow- she suggested that we invite some of our other friends and go to the pool. I had really just wanted to hang with her alone, but I agreed and told her to text them all (because I hate being the planner- my friends are way too last minute and it stresses me out), to which she said she would call me back when she figured out a time that worked for everyone. Here it is nearly midnight and she hasn't gotten back to me yet, even though we were thinking that we would meet at around noon. I'm not completely opposed to spontanaeity, but is it so wrong of me to want to know what we're doing more than a few hours before we're doing it? I hate that the friends I'm going to hang out with are so self-absorbed that they forget that I have a schedule, too.

We all used to be really close throughout elementary and middle school, but we've been split into two camps because we're all so busy with different activities- the girls on the dance team got closer because they spend so much time practicing together, and myself (the newspaper girl), the cheerleader, and the tennis player were always closer to each other in the first place, so we've stuck together and made new friends in our activities. I'm going to the pool with the dance girls and even though I still enjoy their company, I sometimes feel really left out when it's just me and them because I can't do anything more than attentively listen to dance conversation, and they don't ask me about newspaper. I wanted to hang out with just the original friend because I don't like feeling that way, and she's so loquacious that we talk about me, for a change. I know that my closer friends have the same grievances, too.

I guess that part of growing up and getting older is drifting apart, but I just wish it was easier. My two closer friends have made their peace and moved on, and I've grown up and done the same, but I think part of me still wants us all to be as close as we used to be, and I wish that I could stop feeling that way.

Sorry for the epic. I can talk to my closer friends, my sister, and even my mom about it, but it just feels somehow better to write out it.

Rabid-

It's been eight long years since I was in high school, but I went through a similar situation towards the end of those grueling four years.

I am not one to have many friends, and during my freshman year I joined marching band and bonded really close with one particular girl. Throughout that year and sophomore year, we were attached at the hip, and I even got to take her on her first camping trip. (Really, who has never gone camping at least ONCE before they were 16?)

When I moved to another city and began junior year at a new school, my friend and I tried to remain close, but just as what happened to you, we drifted apart and I moved on to new friends (though hardly better friends). It did sting a little when she would fill me in on all of the gooey gossip I was missing, and she always tried to welcome me back when I went to her school's football games just to see her and my old marching buddies. But we never were able to bridge our old relationship with our new one.

Eventually I went back to her school, and by then she had completely changed--180 degress and was now a person I didn't want to be around. (I had "senioritis" and she was hanging with underclassmen.) At the very end, when graduation had come and gone, we were no longer friends and she eventually became just one of those chapters in my life that I can look back on and reflect on the good and the bad times.

This may happen for you, but in due time. You're young and there will be many, many people that come and go in your life, despite what you want to happen. It's part of growing up and finding out who you are, and who you want to associate with. I have, in all honesty, only two extremely close friends, and I met both through work. Sure I have "friends," but these two I can pour my troubles out on without them going off and thinking I'm crazy.

I didn't mean for this to be quite so long, but I wanted to let you know that everyone goes through the same thing at some point in their lives. High school can be the best time, and it can be the worst time; but believe me, I'm glad that I experienced what I experienced because it's made me a wiser, more friend-savy sort of person.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#150 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:56 AM
Rabid, I know what you mean. The first year of high school me and my middle school clique stuck together, mostly because we were in a totally new environment. But, by the second semester things started to get a little..weird. Like I slowly found myself drifting apart from the rest of my group. We got into different things, you know?

By sophomore year I found myself almost completely estranged from the people I grew up with, even my best friend for over 10 years. I was on a totally different wave length. While my old friends were still stuck in their whole "holier than thou" popularity tirade, I drifted off and started hanging out with the...well..."other kids".

In retrospect, the time apart from my old gang helped me develop me. I bonded with people I never would have dreamed of even talking too. I found out that I'm a web-design ninja master and an art freak. I joined new clubs that I was afraid to join because of what my 'friends" would say: like GSA and Improv.

Basically what I'm saying is that it's natural for friends to drift apart, even the closest of friends. Don't fret, high school is a time for change...to find yourself. And trust me, in hindsight you'll be glad you allowed yourself to evolve.

And actually, the time apart did wonders. Because by the end of Junior year, my old friends and I had become even tighter than before

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"

Page 6 of 123