Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#201 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:29 AM
Oh. My. God.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Advertisement
Instructor
#202 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:32 AM
Yeah, and do ya want to know why purses were made?

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Scholar
#203 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:33 AM
Another fun fact: Centuries ago, when Catholic priests were banned from marrying and having relationships with women, they started having relationships with men... and by relationships, I mean sex.. .and by men, I mean little boys. And people were surprised when they found out about Father O'Flannigan and little Jimmy.

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mad Poster
#204 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:37 AM
WHy were purses made? To beat people? Ew! Bad priests!

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#205 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:39 AM
XD, you are silly.

You know, Purses was made because women and men were in arranged marriages, they had to consummate the marriage (they'd know by the blood on the sheets), so woman mad bags to hide goat blood in, and when they entered, they'd poor the goat blood on the sheets to pretend that they had sex.

That's why we now have best mans too, the best man at the wedding would follow the 'lovers' in the room to make sure they consummated. Plus other religions were that best mans were able to have sex with the wife after the husband (that goes for the guy who caught the garter too) Sucks for women, don't it?

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#206 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:47 AM
Oh. Wow.
Men and controlling women, pfft.
Wtf. That'd suck, because not all women's hymen bleed when they have sex. O.O

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#207 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:48 AM
That's nasty. Goat blood? are you kidding?

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#208 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:58 AM
Ew. Goat Blood. *shudders*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#209 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:05 AM
You'd prefer, what, pig's blood?

Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Mad Poster
#210 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:06 AM
Nah. *looks at Vampire forum I like* I like human blood. *Eyes Gangreless*
*Looks at her page*
Aw. Sadly, you seem to be a vampire too. Damnit. *grumbles*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#211 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:07 AM
It's any animals blood, it's just that they usually kill goats.

But the hymen isn't the only thing that bleeds, your vagina rips from the stretch of the insertion (sorry children for the sudden sex ed) every woman bleeds on their first (unless they used... um toy's... then they bleed for that)

My city =D
Scholar
#212 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:10 AM
Yeah that was a bit tmi

Instructor
#213 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:16 AM
hey, if ya know where babies come from then ya should know this. If ya don't know where babies come from, then you just shouldn't be on the internet.

My city =D
Mad Poster
#214 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:19 AM
Know...........

*waits from explanation*

..........What?

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#215 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:29 AM
I think its just me, but every since the merge thing I haven't seen alot of members that I use to see on Sims Community Forums. (Like silly Petchy or afinefrenzy, RabbitRoadkill, hell I haven't even seen my own sister "Minted Bubbles" on in awhile. Now that I think about it, I haven't talked to her much since she left for college. What time is it in Indiana right now? Like, 2 A.M.?)

I miss the old Forums

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#216 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:30 AM
It's 1:30 am here, and I'm in New Mexico.
I've never used S2C so, sigh. When I went on it, I thought it was poorly laid out.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#217 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:32 AM
I actually never posted on the old forums, I guess I only got in because I wanted to lurk and see were I can find new mods for the sims 3. So I didn't really notice the 'transition' but I don't like how in the sims 3 downloads, they have a tab that says 'the sims two feature download' There's a few features in the sims 3 so why they try and weasel that in there.

My city =D
Mad Poster
#218 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:33 AM
Who knows, but The Sims 2 is still better =D
For a list over reasons why The Sims 2 is better, click here It's at the bottom =]

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Instructor
#219 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:47 AM
I know this is a vent thread, but do ya guys want some more 'fun facts'; we can just classify it as my feminist ranting

My city =D
Mad Poster
#220 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:48 AM
Just to let you all know, we have a fun facts thread somewhere in this social group! I just can't be bothered searching for it >.<
Scholar
#221 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:48 AM
I never even went to S2C, I've always just hung out here.

Instructor
#222 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 8:51 AM
Me nether PixCii and Gangreless. I am trying to be in the RP part, but everyone is practically legal adults and have lives and kids to feed XD. I'm just sitting there lonely, waiting for them to reply. I'm the only one with out a life who has all day to be on here.

My city =D
Mad Poster
#223 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:02 AM
I HATE this one girl who was my friend in 6th grade.
She was my friend, but I forgot what happened....Oh, yeah, she thought I hated her, and so we stopped being friends.
And she was making up stuff like i was a bisexual (I have nothing against bi's, but it's still bad when its looked down upon in my school), or I wanted to start a fight with this one girl.
So I'm now friends with this girl who was our friend before and now she's both of ours again but the first girl, we'll call her blondie, doesn't know. Blondie literally made it so that if the girl was my friend, she'd turn everyone against her or something!
SO now we have to be friends in secret. -.-

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mother Function
retired moderator
#224 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:07 AM
Kill Blondie... <----that's about all I got for tonight...

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Mad Poster
#225 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:09 AM
Ppft. I wish.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«

Page 9 of 123