Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#226 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 4:40 AM
More stray wedding shots:

Samantha Ottomas spotted the fiancee of the sister of the bride, heartfarted, sizzled, put up a call-me sign, and proceeded to monopolize him for the rest of the party. Fortunately Peter was busy watching kickybag.

Speaking of kickybag, Jovita Casa took on all comers at her wedding to George Hawkins, froufy dress or no froufy dress!

While George talked to his future cousin (Sparrow being his favorite aunt), Esteban Casa demonstrated yet again that he cannot be trusted out in public, nose-flicking George's second-favorite aunt, Georgia Hawkins, almost directly in front of him.

In the future nursery, Sparrow's husband Gerry gets into a fierce rock-paper-scissors duel with George's mother Ginger. (At least, I presume it's a future nursery. At the moment it's got the computer in it, but two Family/Knowledge sims...it's only a matter of time even if I don't let my desire to see them breed trump their wants.)

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#227 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 5:35 AM

Melody's a bit stressed out after work and that mess of an outing didn't help. Pan offers her a backrub, like the dependable friend/baby daddy he is.

"I shouldn't have match made you with a married man. You deserve a lot better than that. You should cut off ties with him, really. Hey, how about I get one of my buds to bring over one of his friends? I bet he'll know just the person for you."
"Um. Okay."

When Pan invites Talin, Tal brings along someone who'd work fine for Mel...a woman? It's been a long time since Melody has tried a relationship with a woman. She is cute...

...but not cute enough to inspire Melody to not invite over Reinier and not get pregnant by him. Oops.

"Who didn't take my advice? Who didn't take my advice? MOMMY DID! YES SHE DID! MOMMY IS SCREWED NOW, ISN'T SHE? YES!"
"Why do I keep you in this house, again?"

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Test Subject
#228 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 9:20 AM
Oh-kay. Fantasy mode.

Little Gerda and Kai.

The Snow Queen...

...and her little snowman (yeah, she really made that).

Scholar
#229 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 11:32 AM
None of the other Myshuno players realized just how heavy and pointy and all-around potentially dangerous the plumb bobs in the tumbler were until they saw Idun holding one.

A glitch once trapped Ellison Howe on the Smith property for an extended length of time. She got out unscathed thanks to the batbox, but the blinding hatred she developed for Jenny Smith endures to this day.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Field Researcher
#230 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 7:21 PM
Scholar
#231 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 12:31 AM
Flarz: holy crap thats too cool.
Im just playing around with Peni's neighborhood Widespot, and things are getting rather intresting.
Junior Mann caught his fiancee Mary Land cheating on him, with his own father, so he invited her over, and told her to shove it.

I feel so bad aw. He looks quite pleased with himself. Jerk.

She then lost her mind right then and there, making a right fool of herself. The old man looks rather worried, Junior just wants her to get off his property; he doesn't want the locals to associate his family name with this type of foolishness

Not wanting to witness her lack of self control, junior heads inside, thinking Mary will get the hint and take her leave. She then proceeded to play Mushuno poolside, all by herself, for 4 hours. My, how the mighty have fallen.

The next morning Junior invites his baby momma Candy Hart over for a romantic breakfast of cereal, and proposes to her, with Mary's old ring. She seems enthralled by the idea of being Misses Candy Mann.
http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i...18-46-46-06.jpg
Mad Poster
#232 Old 13th Dec 2012 at 5:13 AM Last edited by Peni Griffin : 13th Dec 2012 at 2:00 PM.
Holey cheese, you put Rich and Mary together?! I thought I'd been through all the options, but I never figured on that one. Wait'll he finds out about Candy and Rich...At least she got a nice suit out of the deal...(ETA: Of course the old man looks worried; that's her dad, Homer.)

Meanwhile, in Drama Acres:

Justine Thyme limbos out the door on her way to the wedding arch as Naomi Gavigan hugs one of her brothers before following her and becoming Naomi Thyme.

Justine's outgoing sister Rosemary attempts to hug Naomi's sister-in-law Sophie, whom she just met. Sophie's not a big hugger, I'm afraid.

"Hey, Ninevah! Wouldn't you like a kitten or puppy to play with?"
"Wouldn't you like a straitjacket? Where would we put another animal?"
"I'm just saying...!"
Naomi has a point - once you put in the parrot cage, and the litter box, and the cat bed, and the bell toy, and the cat food, and the catnip mouse, there's barely room for the people in that house.

Next door, Justine's later sister Spring gets tired of trying to scare their father's unflappable cat, Nikki, and goes to urn.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Top Secret Researcher
#233 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 12:26 AM

DAMMIT CAESAR STOP GROSSING OUT PEOPLE.

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Scholar
#234 Old 14th Dec 2012 at 11:57 AM Last edited by Aegagropilon : 14th Dec 2012 at 12:21 PM.
Night Racer: That is one heck of an unusual pairing you have there with Mary and Rich! (I'm trying to imagine what their kids would look like and it's not pretty )

I've been playtesting (admittedly more playing than testing) Widespot as well :D

Candy Hart sat waaaaaaaay too close to the TV in Skye Weiss's room. She ended up channel surfing until 7am, at which point she went downstairs to get breakfast. She seemed rather pleased with herself: her friend Penny is going to tell people that Candy spent the night up in her dad's room, and she's likely not to include the small, yet very crucial detail that at no point was Skye in the room with her.

Daytona Beech went to the window to look at the rain, while her son Hamilton did the same action towards the wall. (When they were handing out brains, Hamilton must've misheard and said that he'd take the bus instead...)

Nothing out of the ordinary here: just "legitimate businessman" Rich Mann chatting about criminal misdeeds with his wife Lana, impressionable teenager Scot Land, and a random townie stranger.

Scot Land looks up at the stars with his girlfriend Brooke. Brooke's from... out of town.

(Brooke's appearance is courtesy of my collection of townified alien skintones. She originally was a cashier generated to fill the second register that I put in the General Store.)

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#235 Old 16th Dec 2012 at 10:09 PM

Jill is steadily proving her lack of worth as a parent.

"MAX, HOLD THE KID. IT WANTS FOOD."
"Wha- why are you calling our baby an it?"
"It's eyes scare me. Plus I'm hungry."
"Jill! Ugh....come on Tyra. Let's get you a bottle."

Then Max comes home from work to find this.

"You're on the floor! When has...when were you were last changed, dear?"

And that's when the arguing started. The fighting followed. Insults began to fly.

It soon culminated into hate.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#236 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 1:39 PM

Theodora's made friends again with most of the guys who have seen her with other guys, or who she's seen with other girls, but their relatives are another matter. This is a problem at family gatherings like Tom's wedding, since Susana is Emilio Casa's sister and David Ottomas's wife. Don't worry, bride Daisy is about to distract Susana with admiration while Tom distracts Theodora with a dirty joke.

Speaking of dirty jokes, when Dominic sees his old girlfriend Heidi telling one to his past, current, future girlfriend Honey, he's certain that the first requirement for him to get engaged to Honey has been met - the girls are friends again.

From the department of inappropriate conversations, Strangetown edition: Tank to David Ottomas: "Dude, your dad is hot!"

David to Tank: "Yeah, I know." (I think it's time to clear gossip in Strangetown again.)

Top Secret Researcher
#237 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 9:46 PM
Melody is a troublemaker.

"YOU KNOW, IT'S REALLY HARD BEING PREGNANT WITHOUT THE FATHER AROUND. ALL I HAVE IS MY SON AND MY BEST FRIEND, WHO IS LUCKILY REALLY HELPFUL. I WISH MY BABY'S FATHER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE SAME."
"Melody!"

Reinier switches seats closer to Melody, in an attempt to brush her off the subject.

"Well, I don't know about you, dear, but he shouldn't get away with that. He should understand that you need him around. It's his child, too."

"Oh, is that so?"
"WOW, IT IS HOT OUTSIDE. I SHOULD CHECK THE THERMOSTAT."

"But what Mrs. Ellis is telling me is true! I should let the father know that he needs to be around for me! Don't you think so, Mr. Ellis?"
"...you should at least be subtle about it."

He feels bad, eventually. When Melody slipped into their bed to fall asleep, Reinier followed and snuggled up to her. Jenny was not happy.

Simblr.
Scholar
#238 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 12:57 PM
Moar Widespot (the starting teens are now in college) :

Woody Weiss decided that his friend Dixie Land's snowman looked a little lonesome. After all, a good snowman army (he's since built three more) needs more than one standing soldier!

He's a little worried that Dixie's snowman might have a longer nose, though.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#239 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 2:06 PM

When Lance's sister brought Sarah Ruben home, he figured he'd slide on in and make some time, but Sarah is the most contrary girl he's ever talked to! Doesn't back his basketbase team, doesn't like his jokes, can't agree what that weather is!

The evening is disrupted by Mom's water breaking and everybody crowds into her room to see the twins born. Sadie hands off Adena, the first born, to her husband Clovis, and - wait a minute. What is that? Is Lance -?

Yes, Lance is working off his nervous energy and flushing his last chance with Sarah down the commode, by the injudicious use of a noogy!

Oh, well, at least one girl he met today seems to like him!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Top Secret Researcher
#240 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 8:54 PM

"Sienna."

"Sienna."

"Sienna!"
"Huh? What is i-"

"...Please tell me that's a pillow you have under there, Verm."
"It isn't."

"I'm actually disappointed in you, Verm. It sounds strange saying it to a peer, but I'm disappointed."
"Yeah...I know."

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#241 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 3:28 PM

The birth of the last (?) Beare child, Claire, is attended by a mob of boys who have no idea what to do, but all want to be in the front seat. Except for Grimnir, there in the bathroom, who finds it all too embarrassing!

Allyn Chalmers used to be known around town as The Diva. Now they're giving that title to this little red-headed upstart. Hmph! Can't say the scarf suits her coloring. And does she really call that primping?

Susana Ottomas used to be friends with Georgette - used to hope she'd marry her brother Estebanico - but they've been estranged for awhile. The connection is quickly re-established - Estebanico's married, Georgette is engaged, and Susana needs somebody to vent to about her husband David's trampy sister Theodora, who's been such a danger to her brother Emilio's happiness. She can hardly talk about it to David, who, completely unreasonably, blames Emilio for the whole mess.

"How's Sadie?"
"Buzzing. I'm crashing. Thanks for helping with the twins, Sage Ann."
"Not doing it for you. No, I'm doing it for you, aren't I, you little precious!"
"Well, Adena can't thank you and I can, so - thanks, and good night."
"It's morning."
"Whatever."

Leslie Gay rings up her first customer on her first day at her new gift boutique. Gee, these cash register keys are confusing!

Top Secret Researcher
#242 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 10:14 PM

Verm looks into her options to do with the kid.

"Oh, so you're Vermilion! My wife said you were coming by. Something about-?"
"I'm having your son's kid, and I don't feel adept enough with kids to raise it. Since my parents are hoping to actually retire from baby-raising, and they don't actually know I'm...pregnant, I'm just wondering if you're interested."
"Of course! Which son, for curiosity's sake? I know it's not Henri's. Eheheh."
"Sebastien? The one I dated in high school?"
"Ah. Why haven't we met? I don't remember him talking about you all that much."
"Figures."

"Now, let me see my grandchild! Hel-"
"What the hell, get away from me!"

"Woah, did I offend you?"
"Don't do that!"
"Why?"
"It reminds me that I'm pregnant!"
"That's a strange thing to say."
"It reminds me that I did something incredibly stupid! I never wanted this to happen, you know?"
"Uh...if it makes you feel any better, none of my children were particularly planned. I love all three of them!"
"It doesn't, Mr. Jacquet! It really doesn't!"

Vermilion then went to the bathroom. Gilbert rolled a want to give her a backrub, which is weird.

Simblr.
Scholar
#243 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 4:14 AM
It's times like these that Beth Evans reminds herself that Joshua loves his dad -- his immature, cheerfully-annoying, bad-tempered dad -- very, very much and puts up with his pranks instead of telling Nervous off. That doesn't stop her from giving her father-in-law an epic stink-eye, though.

(Poor Beth. Things would go a lot easier if the game actually counted her as "family" to Nervous, but she's his stepson's wife and not counted as family even with the inlaw fix installed.)

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#244 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 8:48 AM
Isabella spent her childhood around two very young, casual parents. Her lax lifestyle carries on to this day.

"Hey, you remember when we lost our virginity, Matt?" says a bare-nekkid Isabella. In front of Matt's boyfriend.

"Yeah, and looking back on it now, I'm surprised I didn't figure out my sexuality sooner. I couldn't get it up the entire time! I mean, it certainly wasn't a lack of function, that was for sure, but-"
"Um, you guys?" chimes in Magnolia Delarosa, "Is this an appropriate table topic? Pershing doesn't look entirely comfortable with all this."

"Oh, uh, are you bothered by this, Pershy? I know it's kind of awkward, considering the situation...I can always tell Izz to put some clothes on, if you need that as well."
"No, don't mind me. Carry on."
"You sure?"
"Go for it."
"Erm...alright."

Pershing Grunt just isn't used to that kind of lifestyle. Once a Grunt, always a Grunt.

Simblr.
Field Researcher
#245 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 9:27 AM
I couldn't figure out a more appropriate thread to post this one...so I hope it's ok.

These are the current patients of the Nevermore Insane Asylum in my custom hood. The red head is my playable. The "challenge" has been going on for a little while so I actually lost two patients before I had decided to take a group shot.
#246 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 1:37 AM
Default Money Tree Farm

Herb and Coral Oldie harvesting simoleons
Top Secret Researcher
#247 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 2:11 AM

Newton testing out the underwear I've been working on in Bodyshop.

Midas is really tired of Jill sleeping around with other men. Sure, she's technically single, but something in the back of his mind wants to start a family. She isn't helping.

Amy is pretty damn sure there's someone behind that door. Of course, daddy assures her not. "Sweetheart, curiosity is a very good thing. However, too much curiosity is a bad thing, and it forces us to learn things we really don't want to know about. Now, go practice your piano. Mommy and I will be upstairs in our room, and we would appreciate some privacy."

Yeah, maybe she is too curious. What are they doing, anyway?

Simblr.
#248 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 3:48 AM

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
#249 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 4:42 PM
Default Money Trees Galore!

Harvesting More Simoleons
Top Secret Researcher
#250 Old 14th Jan 2013 at 12:33 AM Last edited by Fivey : 14th Jan 2013 at 2:29 PM.

Newton likes dressing up like a girl.

He loves to sneak out of the dorms and to the town. He likes the attention, and it gives him the absolute confidence he lacks when he goes through the rut of life as a man. There's nothing wrong with embracing yourself, right? Newton is prettier than half the girls he knows, and he's aware of that.

He should have locked the door, though.

"Well, this is interesting, to say the least."
"Panzer! H-how long have you been standing there?"
"Long enough."
"...pleeeeaaaasssseee don't tell Elvira!"
"Yeah, sure. I won't tell her...I don't keep secrets for free, though. Sit down, we have a lot of negotiating to do..."
"Uh..."

Simblr.
Page 10 of 121