Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#201 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 8:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flarz
[QUOTE=amora_selvagen]OMG!! So... What a smart A** this sim .... He did trick me... He told me it was beer....

Thanks!!! Someone will swimm in a pool without ladder
with Brahma!!!

Your sim tricked you? I bet he´s a friend of teddy.

Teddy knows less as nothing, about alcohol he just drink it.

loool
This was right now a good thing.. It made me laugh... after I cried so much ... I deleted all my documents folders (yes... I know...stuuuuupid)...Now I lost all my downloads , games... and other things....(not important docs since I only had my sims in this folder and its downloads)....But all my games... start over again .. download things... Why Ana ....Whyyyyyy????

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#202 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amora_selvagen
[QUOTE=Flarz]

loool
This was right now a good thing.. It made me laugh... after I cried so much ... I deleted all my documents folders (yes... I know...stuuuuupid)...Now I lost all my downloads , games... and other things....(not important docs since I only had my sims in this folder and its downloads)....But all my games... start over again .. download things... Why Ana ....Whyyyyyy????

Oh noo poor you!!! This is hardcore, all files gone.....very heavy!!! I always make backups. You never know what happens. I remembered, you liked sleazes. The story continues in our page (mamba city). If you care, read some chapters. Maybe it helps you and you feel better? If you need some help about "lost" files let me know. :D
Scholar
#203 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 7:11 PM
Mr. Big and the Diva stare deeply into the eyes of the ones they love the most.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Scholar
#204 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 10:35 PM
Aeg: I read your caption and was waiting for the picture to load and thought "Aw I bet this will be romantic."

Then it loaded and I died.
Top Secret Researcher
#205 Old 21st Nov 2012 at 4:59 AM

"...did you hear that by any chance?"
"Hear what, Arwin?"
"It sounded like a bell."
"When you-?"
"Yes, I do believe that's when it happened. You heard it, right?"
"Mmm...I think so...why?"
"I think I remember something about that in health class, that's all. Why don't I remember?"
"We can't remember, because we skipped class half the time to make out. Which was your idea, by the way."
"Yes, but you went along with it, didn't you? I'm going to go clean up, I have class in a bit."

She took a test later, and then remembers what that batty old woman was going on about in high school. Uh...oops.

She confronts him with the issue.

"Dear, I remembered what they were saying in health class."
"What's that?"
"Erm...it signals conception...we're going to have a baby."
"You're kidding!"
"No...you're not mad, are you?"
"Mad? Why would I be mad? I'm completely excited! Imagine us, parents! We are going to spoil that child, you understand me? Spoil him! Or her! I want a good life for my kid! Oh, you're going to make a wonderful mother! Especially when you pop! Women look absolutely precious in that state, I swear! I am going to pamper you and make sure you are comfortable, and probably take way too many pictures of you until you get mad! We are going to make adorable children together!"
"Arwin, our house is tiny! Where is the baby going to fit?"
"I'll make room!"

Obviously, he isn't going to keep the baby down here! That's crazy. There is a space above which will suit fine, but just in case anyone wanders down here, he wants it to be free of blood and urine. He makes a note to buy some bleach, for the basement and also for his pants. New clothes would be better. Possibly hiding that urn would also be a good idea. There's also some dishes strewn about to clean up...

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Mad Poster
#206 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 4:13 PM
Eviler and Eviler...

Skylar, are you sure that's a good idea in your condition?

The crossed arms and thoughtful posture made me wonder if Lily hadn't noticed something suspicious in the game of kicky bag her husband's having with an ex-girlfriend; but in a minute she'll perform a trifecta of heartfarting, swooning, and come-on motions that tell me she's merely fixated on the spectacle of two fit young male Romance sims pillowfighting.

All the boys Andice invited over become suddenly subdued when they come inside and see Mom dishing up chili in her underwear. Even distracted by her half-brother's worries about school and homework, Andice notices that they're all either staring openly or conspicuously looking everywhere but at her pregnant body. At least Daddy's done reading the riot act to the one who threw a water balloon at her. How long does it take to die of embarrassment? Because she feels like she should have done it by now.

Nemo LeStrange fails miserably at being picked up by a girl. Why is she following him around and what is this dancing business she wants to do? Everybody tries to make him dance and he doesn't get it!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#207 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 9:31 PM
Agnes Norris

Mad Poster
#208 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 5:09 AM
She's looking kind of pale there. You didn't turn her vamp, did you?

"Never mind my brother, y'all! Sometimes he just stands stock-still like that. If you notice him he'll poke or ventrilofart you, so pay him no mind."

"And of course you've got to bear in mind that anybody who eventually marries My Daughter will have to have a good, steady job. And references. Genetic testing might be a good idea as well."

"I'm sure anybody'd be happy to punch a clock for her, sir." No more room in the hot tub, so Diff and Grimnir find other things to do.

Andice Point talks about books with her dad while two of the visiting boys fight over her. She will never be allowed to invite the entire household over again.

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#209 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Night Racer
Aeg: I read your caption and was waiting for the picture to load and thought "Aw I bet this will be romantic."

Then it loaded and I died.

Glad you liked it!

Brooke Hoffman cheats horribly at chess (and Goz Hawkins isn't so easily fooled).

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#210 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 5:31 AM

Daniel Kim's party gets off to a rough start as his half-brother is struck by lightning on the doorstep. However, he's enemies with one of the other guests, so perhaps it's all for the best.

The mob scene at the Point house when Andice impulsively covers up how much she "likes" (as opposed to likes) Pascal Neugierig by inviting him to bring his whole family. Now green boys she's not related to (as far as anyone can tell) with bad French accents are vacuuming up the food, Pascal is carefully not looking at her pregnant and nearly-naked mother, who is enjoying herself way too much, and the invisible end table is preventing a kicky bag game.

Andice triple-bolts Lukey, but Sadie is skeptical about him.

At AJ Centowski's birthday party, she entertains Dove Hawkins with a joke about - briefcases? Really? What does a first-grader find funny about briefcases? Oh, well, as long as Dove gets it, I don't have to!

Field Researcher
#211 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 6:15 PM
Thomas Magnum

Mad Poster
#212 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 4:08 PM
I post too much.

Esteban Casa, Grouchiest Man in Drama Acres, has the basic problem in running his store that, when a customer complains, his first response is not to be conciliatory. Wait, what's that going on in the background? Is that -?

Yes, it was shy little Ruby Gorey ventrilofarting a burglar! He doesn't take it well, but she stands her ground.

Count Ralph, Esteban Casa's only competition for the title of Grouchiest Man in Drama Acres, invades the home of Beverly Spitzig, who recently beat him up.

Yeah, bearding the lioness in her den in front of her cubs? Bad idea, Count Ralph!

Scholar
#213 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
Yeah, bearding the lioness in her den in front of her cubs? Bad idea, Count Ralph!

Count Ralph doesn't have good instincts in that regard. He showed up at Grimm and Ruby Subject's house in the middle of the night once and immediately got trounced by its resident hurricane-force mama bear.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#214 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 1:47 PM

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, YOU FILTHY LECH!"
"Hey, I'm just doing what's natural to me!"
"BUT SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND."

"YOU! WHY'D DID YOU SLEEP WITH HIM!?"
"H-he's just so romantic..."
"DO YOU SLEEP WITH EVERYONE WHO GETS TEN STEPS CLOSE TO YOU?"
"N-no, I....I d-didn't want you to...I-I'm sorry!"
"GET OUT. NOW. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN."

"Oh, why did this happen to...me? I just wanted to live happily w-w-with MY girlfriend, but she slept with my frat brother. He knowingly seduced my girlfriend, and she FELL for it! Who am I supposed to trust anymore? I can't trust anyone! Not that skank...or that satyr..."
"I'm RIGHT HERE, dude. I can hear you insulting me."
"I know...-sob-"
"Dude, throw a punch if you're that angry at me! I won't mind!"
"Um...I don't know how to fight...and I don't like fighting..."
"Wow. No wonder your girlfriend traded you off. You need to grow a pair."
"Leave me alone! Stop being a bully!"
"I'm gonna soak in the hot tub. You know, where I banged your girlfriend. Come back when you have an ounce of dignity."

First thing he actually does is go and call up his ex.

"Vermy...can we talk? No...oh, Avarice just came back?...I broke up with her...She cheated on me wi-...yes, I know the irony...You're not helping...I'm not in the mood to get made fun of!...I-I just wanted to talk to someone while I heated up my tea...Well, I drink tea sometimes, when I'm sad! It's not unnatural....If you're going to be mean about it, then I'll hang up!...No, I'm not trying to get back with you...unless you want me to?....Oh, you're engaged...to who?...Mitch Indie?...Seriously?...No, there's no problem...congrats I guess...We should meet up again, for old times sake...I'll call you in the morning about it, then, to see if you changed your mind...Bye."

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Scholar
#215 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 2:21 PM
Monica Bratford started to pick a fight with Joshua Evans, but quickly realized that she was in over her head once his dad and sister-in-law showed up.

While Cassini Drone and Stella Gieke play darts, the Grim Reaper tells the story of the time he was challenged to a fiddle contest.

William Williamson decided to do some conspicuous oversharing while his girlfriend Lisa's ex-husband Checo was within earshot. Unfortunately, the person he's oversharing to is Tessa.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#216 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 1:55 PM
Well, but Tessa wants her mother to be happy, right? What's more happy-making than getting laid? I see what you did with Checo's hair, there...

Loki Beaker has a scary cough. Great, now I have flu in Strangetown.

Alas, poor Yorik! Circe ripped his heart out, and it's an unhealthy color.

Hula at the warehouse!

Vid, what are you doing?"
"Cleaning up this gawdawful mess, what does it look like?"
"Well, clean it up later! I want to take a shower."
"Go ahead. I'm not stopping you."
"I'm not undressing with you here."
"We've all seen eachother's junk in the lab, Lukey, what's your problem? Afraid you don't measure up?"
"Just - scram, okay!"

Top Secret Researcher
#217 Old 28th Nov 2012 at 3:28 PM Last edited by Fivey : 29th Nov 2012 at 6:23 AM.
Family get-togethers can be aggravating, especially when the guy you are woefully expecting to be your son-in-law walks, and he's a perverted creep. General Buzz found out that one, when his daughter strolled in tiredly with her creep of a boyfriend on the day of Bertha's teen birthday. His shirt didn't help the situation.

"Do you mind if I ask why you knocked up my daughter?"
"I didn't knock her up on purpose. It happens, especially when you put yourself at the risk several times in the day. You shouldn't be so angry about it. I'm certainly not! More grandchildren for you, right?"
"I wanted her to finish school! I especially wanted for her to drop your ass on the curb!"
"We're getting angry. Calm down. It isn't healthy for the old and weak to overreact. It gets your blood pressure up, doesn't it?"
"Don't act innocent! I know what you did to my niece, and seeing from the missing people reports, I know what you're doing to others! You're a sick creature!"
"Oh, why do you think I had anything to do with those missing persons? You know what, Buzz? I want you to have a clear understanding of the situation."

Arwin cocked his head to the other side, and continued.

"I am going to marry your daughter. I will eventually ask her. She's going to accept, you and I both know that. We're going to have a magical wedding, with tons of guests. Your daughter, my future wife, is going to have a gorgeous dress. In ivory. After we exchange vows, we'll unite, and most likely consummate in the limo. I have a house picked out already, to fill with the many kids your daughter and I plan to have. I do hope we grow old together, it would certainly be nice to be with her our entire life. By the way, she doesn't particularly want to hold a job, and she has told me the only reason she went on to college was to meet up with me. If I wanted to, I could tell her to drop out and she would. If I told her to stay home and cook all day, she would. Why? She's obsessed with me. She would do everything I tell her, and would do everything to protect my name. If you tried to scare her away from being with me, she would resist and refuse. I wouldn't bother trying to convince her, anymore. Too much effort for so little payoff."
"Then I'll have to try the old fashioned way, then."
"What's that?"
"Prove you guilty!"
"Hm. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor. It wouldn't surprise me if you fell off the Earth before you were able to prove me of such horrific crimes. Strangetown does have a weak police force, and little-to-no government. Sometimes, I wonder how you're all able to take down burglars with your grand staff of two."
"It'll be the will that keeps me alive, Beaker. I'm not going to follow the Reaper into the afterlife, until you get the punishment you deserve! Watch your back."
"Sure, I'll make note of that. Thanks for giving me the heads up."

Simblr.
Instructor
#218 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 11:14 PM
Introducing....Butterscotch!

And my new Sim Matt Shrapnel is a pervert:

WE GET IT, YOU'RE A ROMANCE SIM!

My male Sims are...Simulicious!
Test Subject
#219 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 3:45 AM Last edited by wayyuay : 1st Dec 2012 at 4:07 AM.

Was thinking of doing a story out of them four so I thought I'll make a cover like the ones they do in wattpad XD The one with black hair is Roy, the blonde on the couch is Cedric, the readhead is Montaine, and the girl is Erynn. All 3 are sort of princes and the girl is the daughter of the general whom Roy's father had arrested XD
Mad Poster
#220 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:29 AM

Yep, we're at Hawkins Prime, where cold weather is never a problem because things are always hot, hot, hot! The loading screen is looking a little sparse lately, with no one on it except Granny, Pigeon and Zeke, Dove, and the dog. Even with the promise of the pregnancy, that's an abnormal lack of chaos for this family. I'm not comfortable with it.

Hmmm...looks like Granny Kitty isn't, either. Bwee-hee-hee!! (That's an evil giggle. Neither Kitty nor I can manage an evil laugh.)

Kitty makes two batches of cheesecake to make sure everybody gets some when her oldest daughter, also pregnant, visits with her family. "Wow, this stuff's really good! I may need another helping."
"We should send some across the street to Sparrow. Ever since she got pregnant, it's like she's eating for three!"

Next door, at Harriet Hawkins's wedding to Ted Ottomas, Sharla appears apprehensive about her unmarried sister Theodora's intentions toward Harriet's thoroughly married, but also thoroughly alluring, older brother Harris.

Top Secret Researcher
#221 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 12:39 AM

Loki, what are you doing to that poor boy?

"We're bonding. Sheesh."
"Are you sure about this, Mr. Beaker?"
"Yeah, just strap yourself in."

"Ow. Ow."
"How do you feel?"
"It hurts. I think I-"
"It'll come out in the wash."
"This doesn't seem safe."
"No pain, no gain."

"...BONDING! THIS IS BONDING!"

You're getting something out of this, I know it.

"OKAY, IT'S A LITTLE FUNNY! IT'S STILL BONDING!"

No wonder your son is so messed up.

Simblr.
Scholar
#222 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 3:02 PM
I love Kitty. She makes the best Chaos Cheesecake.

Kitty Hawkins puts her knack for dirty jokes to use by performing an educational and informative freestyle at the Comandgo Emporium. She gathered a huge crowd and earned 100 simoleons in short order, all without a single creativity point. Sure they thought her rhymes stunk, but lord did they not want her to stop!

Rock on, Hawkins.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#223 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 12:44 AM

Melody Tinker invited Reinier Ellis out for an outing along with some friends. Rein accepted, and told her that the date was a one time thing, so don't expect anything dirty.

Of course, they ended up having their first time (as a couple; both have breeded kids) in the photobooth.

But wait, what's this? Green aviators downtownie expressed major disgust at the situation.

"I don't get it! You just banged that chick over there! But you're banging another chick right now! What kind of sick person are you?"

"...Reinier...why?"

She then took autonomous pictures with the photobooth. Romantic pictures.

"OH Y-YOU'RE STILL PRETTY MEL! I KNOW EVERY BODY JUST USES YOU FOR SEX, BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! YOU ARE A STRONG INDEPENDENT WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN.

THAT WAS A DOUBLE NEGATIVE.

I'M SO LONELY."

I wouldn't be surprised if she had self-esteem issues.

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#224 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:37 AM
I think he's the kind of sick person who gets lucky more often than Green Aviator Glasses does...

The warehouse boys haul their sorry grades home from school and try to cheer each other up after they set their homework down in the front office. Why is Nemo smiling? A part of him is still back at the Munny house, sitting in the hot tub next to Gracie Hawkins...

Pregnant ladies...kicky bag...one person conspicuously underdressed...must be a Hawkins wedding!

And another one! Who needs to hire a band when the bride owns a violin?

Lazlo Neugierig came home with Mark Munny, played some kickybag, accepted a big lot of produce and fish, ate a big dinner, and then wandered into the nearest bedroom to take a nap. Hey, he's not used to having a full stomach and never had anybody to explain manners to him. Besides, as long as he's asleep in there, Ma and Pa can't contribute woohoo to the score of the party Frank's throwing ten feet away - and you know they were considering it!

Top Secret Researcher
#225 Old 6th Dec 2012 at 3:53 AM Last edited by Fivey : 6th Dec 2012 at 5:16 AM.
Loki gets a bit overenthusiastic

"I LOVE YOU SON-IN-LAW NOW PLEASE DELIVER GRANDCHILDREN"
"Agh! I'm not your son-in-law yet! Don't touch me!"

"...Gran-"
"No."

Simblr.
Page 9 of 121