Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 Ultimate Mod Manager V1.2 - SUBFOLDER SUPPORT

by Jibby Posted 22nd Jun 2019 at 5:56 PM - Updated 27th Jul 2019 at 12:57 AM by Jibby

170 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 127 Feedback Posts, 42 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
Test Subject
#126 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 2:01 AM
I really wish this could work for a Mac someday.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#127 Old 30th Sep 2020 at 4:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BlueSkyla
I really wish this could work for a Mac someday.

I've had a lot of people say this to me and as such, I've made macOS support a high priority goal for future releases. Don't have any ETAs because I still need to figure out the best way to make it happen, but I haven't forgot about you guys!
Test Subject
#128 Old 6th Oct 2020 at 9:54 PM
Hi thanks for Dev this program the only problem i have is because i have in a ssd and moved the mod folder using a virtual folder now i have the sims and mod folder in the same disk but when i use the program it don't have the option to move the TS4Libraries i appreciate if that could be and option
Test Subject
#129 Old 29th Oct 2020 at 3:13 AM
Any chance this program can detect missing meshes? Cause holy crap, that would be the ultimate reason for me getting this program!

The imagination is limited only to what you can imagine~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#130 Old 29th Oct 2020 at 6:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BeckyRAT
Any chance this program can detect missing meshes? Cause holy crap, that would be the ultimate reason for me getting this program!

Hi!

Whilst I'd love to add this kind of thing, it's a little beyond the scope of the project and my abilities as a programmer (at least, for now), so unfortunately I'm not able to confirm it at this time.

Thank you for the suggestion though!
Test Subject
#131 Old 1st Dec 2020 at 3:57 AM
For some reason, after I unzip the latest version, the exe won't open. It instantly gives me the "stopped working" error. I can open the original version just fine, but the previous version or the latest won't open.
I am running Windows 7, not sure if that's an issue. Also tried re-downloading with no change.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#132 Old 2nd Dec 2020 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Katryn
For some reason, after I unzip the latest version, the exe won't open. It instantly gives me the "stopped working" error. I can open the original version just fine, but the previous version or the latest won't open.
I am running Windows 7, not sure if that's an issue. Also tried re-downloading with no change.

Hmm that's an odd one. I haven't tested the app on Windows 7, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Try downloading and installing the latest .NET framework from here and seeing if that helps: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/downlo...s-x64-installer

Let me know if you're still having trouble!
Field Researcher
#133 Old 4th Dec 2020 at 9:58 PM
Says it is 1.66 and should be 1.68 so some of it may not work. Are there plans for updating or will this version work okay with Mods that are 1.68 updated?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#134 Old 5th Dec 2020 at 10:30 PM
I used The Sims 4 Mod Manager since the beginning of the Sims 4 launching and I recently came across this manager. I am absolutely astonished by how well organized this is and how easy it makes it for me to manage all my mods. The UI is simple yet sleek in addition to being polished, I also find the sounds amusing! It took getting used to because I was accustomed to The Sims 4 Mod Manager settings and UI which were very basic, but once I watched a few videos and tinkered around with the manager I found that this is the absolute best Sims mod manager out there and I imagine it will always stay that way. Thank you for all your hard work and the blood, sweat, and tears that probably went into making something this awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#135 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kslibra
Says it is 1.66 and should be 1.68 so some of it may not work. Are there plans for updating or will this version work okay with Mods that are 1.68 updated?

It'll work fine for 1.68 mods! Just a message that pops up after each patch to remind you to see if any mods have updates available

Quote: Originally posted by Ashliennea
I used The Sims 4 Mod Manager since the beginning of the Sims 4 launching and I recently came across this manager. I am absolutely astonished by how well organized this is and how easy it makes it for me to manage all my mods. The UI is simple yet sleek in addition to being polished, I also find the sounds amusing! It took getting used to because I was accustomed to The Sims 4 Mod Manager settings and UI which were very basic, but once I watched a few videos and tinkered around with the manager I found that this is the absolute best Sims mod manager out there and I imagine it will always stay that way. Thank you for all your hard work and the blood, sweat, and tears that probably went into making something this awesome!

Wow, thank you so much for this amazing message! Hearing this seriously means a lot to me; I'm really glad you've been finding TS4UMM so useful. Development on the project is a little bit stagnant at the moment as I don't have as much time to work on it, but stick around as I do hope to release a new version with even more features in the future!
Test Subject
#136 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jibby
Hmm that's an odd one. I haven't tested the app on Windows 7, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Try downloading and installing the latest .NET framework from here and seeing if that helps: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/downlo...s-x64-installer

Let me know if you're still having trouble!

Thank you ever so much for your help, as well as for the link. Unfortunately, the result looks to be the same.
Included a screen cap. Not sure if it's of any help, but can't hurt.
I preformed a system reinstall last month when I got a new hdd so I should be mostly up to date unless I missed something.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#137 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 3:06 PM
Thank you ever so much for your help, as well as for the link. Unfortunately, the result looks to be the same.
Included a screen cap. Not sure if it's of any help, but can't hurt.
I preformed a system reinstall last month when I got a new hdd so I should be mostly up to date unless I missed something.

Ahh, I'm sorry that didn't work for you! Would you be able to copy and paste the full text from the 'problem details' panel for me? Hopefully that should give me a better idea of what's going wrong!
Hopefully we can get this figured out soon
Test Subject
#138 Old 18th Dec 2020 at 9:56 PM
Absolutely! Thank you so very much for being so helpful on this! <3

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: FJ5QQL1TQDJXJ2TA5T3GKL5OPHHC4NFT
Problem Signature 02: 1.2.0.0
Problem Signature 03: e2448479
Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic
Problem Signature 05: 12.0.52415.36415
Problem Signature 06: 59a67c17
Problem Signature 07: 86
Problem Signature 08: 46
Problem Signature 09: System.MissingMethodException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?lin...88&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#139 Old 19th Dec 2020 at 2:31 PM
Absolutely! Thank you so very much for being so helpful on this! <3

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: FJ5QQL1TQDJXJ2TA5T3GKL5OPHHC4NFT
Problem Signature 02: 1.2.0.0
Problem Signature 03: e2448479
Problem Signature 04: Microsoft.VisualBasic
Problem Signature 05: 12.0.52415.36415
Problem Signature 06: 59a67c17
Problem Signature 07: 86
Problem Signature 08: 46
Problem Signature 09: System.MissingMethodException
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?lin...88&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Thank you! And don't worry about it, I'm happy to help!

Let me look into this some more and I'll shoot you over a PM if I manage to come up with anything
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#140 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 10:44 AM
Just what was needed tysm ! <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#141 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 4:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mastersdiamond
Just what was needed tysm ! <3

Thnaks for the kind words, glad you found it helpful
Test Subject
#142 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 2:46 PM
Although I have no issues with this program, I did run into a seemingly strange problem. A long, long time ago I installed both this program and a mod that was similar to disabling needs decay, except instead of completely disabling it it just made needs drain very slowly. At some point I moved this mod into my "unloaded" section, and it was no longer in my Mods folder. Fast forward to the present. I am having issues with my Sims' needs decaying, and I have no recollection that I installed the mod. I couldn't locate it for the longest time until I completely re-loaded all of the mods in this program. So, just a heads up that if you have installed any mods that you might get rid of later, or you currently have any issues locating mods that may be corrupt/outdated, I recommend completely loading everything back in.

Also, a side note: I'm not sure if this was just a general issue or specific to LittleDica's items, but when adding their mods to the loaded section it causes the application not to respond. This also happens when I "load all". After re-opening the application, though, it seems that the changes did go through.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#143 Old 27th Jan 2021 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soulsappar
Although I have no issues with this program, I did run into a seemingly strange problem. A long, long time ago I installed both this program and a mod that was similar to disabling needs decay, except instead of completely disabling it it just made needs drain very slowly. At some point I moved this mod into my "unloaded" section, and it was no longer in my Mods folder. Fast forward to the present. I am having issues with my Sims' needs decaying, and I have no recollection that I installed the mod. I couldn't locate it for the longest time until I completely re-loaded all of the mods in this program. So, just a heads up that if you have installed any mods that you might get rid of later, or you currently have any issues locating mods that may be corrupt/outdated, I recommend completely loading everything back in.

Also, a side note: I'm not sure if this was just a general issue or specific to LittleDica's items, but when adding their mods to the loaded section it causes the application not to respond. This also happens when I "load all". After re-opening the application, though, it seems that the changes did go through.

Interesting, I'll be sure to investigate this and see if I can recreate either of the issues. Thanks for flagging this stuff up!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#144 Old 24th Mar 2021 at 10:22 PM
This is wonderful! It makes organizing and loading mods so easy and fast. I really like the library function - it makes it possible to decide exactly what you want in each game session.
Test Subject
#145 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 2:42 PM
I am in desperate need for a CC/Mod oroganiser. Does this work for Mac and if not, will you update for Mac or do you know of a Mac alternative? I need to sort all my CC but I have so much I don't remember what half of it looks like
Test Subject
#146 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 11:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CaptBensonTho
I am in desperate need for a CC/Mod oroganiser. Does this work for Mac and if not, will you update for Mac or do you know of a Mac alternative? I need to sort all my CC but I have so much I don't remember what half of it looks like

I second this!
Test Subject
#147 Old 19th Apr 2021 at 9:37 AM
I am adding my hope for a MacOS version of this. The app looks amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#148 Old 6th May 2021 at 11:18 PM
Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#149 Old 16th May 2021 at 2:49 AM
I continue to admire the dedication and discipline to the craft f creating these wonderful mods. Thank you so much for your cntinued contribution!
Test Subject
#150 Old 20th May 2021 at 5:30 AM
Don't know if you need all of this copy pasted but I get an error whenever I try to boot up the manager, I am pretty sure I have everything needed to run it considering it was working and now all of a sudden it isn't

System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 10, position 1. (C:\Users\lucky\AppData\Local\Jibby\The_Sims_4_Ultimate_Mod_M_Url_o5ispdszzscflewkt5dmgkezkfprecaa\1.2.0.0\user.config line 10) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: '.', hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 10, position 1.
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(String res, String[] args)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText(Int32& startPos, Int32& endPos, Int32& outOrChars)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseText()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Skip()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Skip()
at System.Configuration.XmlUtil.StrictSkipToNextElement(ExceptionAction action)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSectionsRecursive(XmlUtil xmlUtil, String parentConfigKey, Boolean inLocation, String locationSubPath, OverrideModeSetting overrideMode, Boolean skipInChildApps)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ScanSections(XmlUtil xmlUtil)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at TS4ModMan.My.MySettings.get_modFolder()
at TS4ModMan.Functions.FirstRun()
at TS4ModMan.Main.Form1_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.EventHandler.Invoke(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.4341.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
TS4ModMan
Assembly Version: 1.2.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.2.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lucky/Documents/MTS_Jibby_1857037_TheSims4UltimateModManagerV1.2/The%20Sims%204%20Ultimate%20Mod%20Manager%20V1.2.exe
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 14.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
System
Win32 Version: 4.8.4300.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 4.8.4084.0 built by: NET48REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.8.4190.0 built by: NET48REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
Page 6 of 7