Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Paris Hilton

by @Stefan Posted 3rd Apr 2008 at 6:31 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2008 at 10:38 AM by @Stefan

88 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 2:35 AM
woa , just like her , perfect , i'm gonna have her played in my game and get her clean the toilet when i'm annoyed by the real her on TV . thanks . i'm kidding . hihi

Eating , Sleeping , Breathing , Drinking are all for the sake of SIMMING !!!
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 2:46 AM
Ok. I love her, and I've been behind her for a while. I actually think she's a lot smarter than most people think, since she is famous and getting richer from her "dumb" character, BUT I made a (rather slow) commercial for H&M with another version of her where she is dancing while the store catches on fire. She screams...gets caught in the chaos and burns to death. IF I KNEW how to edit videos, I was going to add at the end "That's Hot."

=]

And more importantly, Thank you so much for her.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 3:01 AM
Great as always, but you do know that Paris Hilton's natural eyecolor is actually brown and not blue? She just always wears blue contacts.
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 3:42 AM
That's really good! I think she makes a pretty sim. But if people think her nose is big, then mine must be ginormous...

Show a Juggalette respect. Don't tussel with a down Ninjette
Scholar
#30 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gamerxgirl
Great as always, but you do know that Paris Hilton's natural eyecolor is actually brown and not blue? She just always wears blue contacts.
For real? No way???!!! Get outta here. Those are some excellent contact then, because my friend has brown to blue contacts and they never look real. They also kind of slide around just a teeny bit and make her look like she's dizzy. But Paris' lenses looks real. Guess she can afford the best. Thing is though...it's her eyes that make her look stupid. She's got this perpetual glassy eyed gaze. I always thought it was due to drugs. And she does look lazy-eyed...so maybe it is the lenses moving around. Which is one reason though I have often been tempted to see what it's like to be my favorite combo of dark hair and light eyed, my eyes are gonna stay brown and aligned correctly.

p.s. I'm not being rude at you with the get outta here comment...just saying whoa, I'm totally surprised. Never would have suspected it.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#31 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 10:50 AM
Look xactly Paris! Now I can torture her,thank you soooo much.

"I finally realized that being grateful to my body was the key to giving more love to myself":Oprah Winfrey
Field Researcher
#32 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 12:56 PM
Geez... what a scary resemblance! That's a fantastic job, in every detail (especially the mouth). Congrats!
Test Subject
#33 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 1:44 PM
i hate her aswell, but this sim will be perfect for my neighborhood bitch.. *muhaha*

btw you made her prettier that she is irl, haha :D
thanks!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 2:00 PM
Nice job.looks lifelike.
I wish they made guns in the game
Test Subject
#35 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 6:22 PM
I not a great paris fan, but this looks exactly like her! Great job
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 6:42 PM
I used to be a fan of hers till she started to change..now she kinda gets on my nerves. But I must say, this sim looks very much like her, but is far prettier than she is in real life! :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:38 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Apr 2008 at 8:55 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Thats hot!!
Instructor
#38 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 1:36 AM
Wow! Amazing job!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 10:36 AM
Paris scares me with her pics sometimes .. anyway your sim is her :O no difference the lazy eyes 1 lb of make up the hooked nose and the wide squared face .. I hope she wont eat me on my neighborhood this is the best of the best thank you very much

Have a good day,
Mr.Kim

525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan.
525,600 minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man?
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:46 AM
i don't really like her, but again you did a fabulous job! and i have to download her to make my celebrity community complete...
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 1:20 PM
I REALLY despise her, but good work. Your sims always seem to be accurate!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 1:31 AM
Holy Flippen heck... that is most life like Sim I have ever seen... A++++++
Ta for sharing !
Top Secret Researcher
#43 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 8:41 AM
Your sim is prettier,
well done on the likeness though
thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#44 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 6:47 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Apr 2008 at 8:55 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
i love all your sims! i truely hope you could make more male 'model' sims instead of celebrities because i enjoy having Justin in my game! & i hope you could make another hearthrob and a beauty to go with them Not celebrity though =]
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 2:44 AM
Lol, prettier than the real Paris!
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 1:59 AM
This is just absolutely amazing. WOW! Can you do Nicky? Please?
Test Subject
#47 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 10:53 PM
I love Paris Hilton, so, of course, I love that you've done such an -accurate- job on creating her SIM!

Thank you!
Theorist
#48 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 7:30 AM
thank you!
Scholar
#49 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 1:01 PM
She sucks but you did a great job and you could have just put, 'Paris Hilton is famous because her parents are extremely wealthy...' lol
Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 9:03 PM
Thank you - I have a special spot just for her for her in my Strangetown trailer park.
Page 2 of 4