Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 4:44 PM
Default Anime Obsession(s)
Ciao-ossu~!

Ok, since I and Nevermore Raven started talking about or obsessions with diffrent animes/mangas and come up with the idea to start this thread... I just make one now! ^w^''

I'm completly and uterly obsessed with KHR, also known as Katekyo Hitman Reborn or Kateikyoshi Hitman Reborn. I reread it all the time, have tons of doujinshis with it on my computer, read way to much fanfiction on it, write fanfiction, draw fanart ect. ect.~~

My friends and I call eachother by the names of characters we cosplay from the series. And I have made my school read/watch KHR, and even the teachers know the storyline, and find it awesome (yes, they say that) that we play music related to the anime >3<

Basicaly; I've made the whole school like my fav'rite manga/anime.

Anybody else that have an obsession thay they like to share?

腐女子 です~
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 5:14 PM
Freak yes! This is freaking awesome! >.> ANYWAY seeing that we are awesome! I will tell my obsession, that may or may not be healthy for me -.-"

My huge obsession lays with Shizuma Hanazono and Nagisa Aoi, pretty much what I am saying here is. I AM UTTERLY IN LOVE WITH STRAWBERRY PANIC!!!

Literally, IN LOVE. Why? Because of its portrayal at love. I really think that there should be a live action movie. That would be sooooooooooooooo freaking awesome! I mean seriously, I just love the manga is, and how the anime is. I have watched the Anime so much, that I know pretty much every line. I keep reading the manga repeatedly, to just squeal even though I know what happens. I am an obsessed fan, and I really would love to see a live action film!

I own the whole series of Strawberry Panic, I even own two DVDs. As in, I own the first two Anime DVD's then I also own the ENTIRE series on DVD, I am so obsessed that I did NOT want to get rid of the first two DVD's of Strawberry Panic. I want to marry Shizuma! Like for reals, I am jealous of Nagisa. But I still find that couple VERY fucking (sorry for the language) adorable.

I am squealing again! I must watch the Anime....AGAIN! WOOT!

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 12:52 PM
Shizuma-sama is a beautiful with her silver hair <3
I totaly get why you love Strawberry Panic, since I've wachted it. I want a live action of it OwwO'' Hopefully they make it so that haircolors are somewhat simular too... since I love the ashblone hair of Hikari, and all the blue haired girls...
You should never ever throw those DVDs away! OxO'' it's awesome that you have them!

Now to rant more about my own obsession~~
Everything I see around me can I relate to KHR. I can't hear some words without starting to giggle, same goes for some numbers. Especialy 69... I use lines from the manga/anime all the time. I can't say "shark" anymore, it just becomes "Squalo" instantly x''D or Squ-chan.Certain foods make me giggle too, and fruits *cough* pineapple *coughcough*
I listen almost only to OSTs from the anime, or character songs for the characters.

BUT, I don't ship everybody with anybody, like a lot of the fujoshi fangirls of the story does >.> Some characters are just KYOUKUGEN wrong together. And some already have somebody who they are together with in the future. Yes, they show what happens in the future, actually 10 years into the future. when everybody are adults and super hot. And mafia boss moe edition is freaking epicly strong... and they have to save the world from marshmallow-eating-albino-angel-that-sparkles-and-thinks-everything-is-just-a-game...
I want a ten-year-bazooka TTwwTT
And I want the clothes they have. I would totally buy clothes that was designed by the manga-ka of KHR, Amano always make the characters look so awesome *ww*

KHR is a shounen manga/anime, action/sci-fi/fantasy/comedy/martial-arts ect. Not that much love and romance, but a lot of lines and situations that can be missinterpertated into something kinky or romantic. Like a guy who has handcuffs as weapons fighting with a guy who uses a whip~ We also have the cute infants that are super strong and cool, and goes under the most epic name ever; "Arcobaleno" (Italian for "Rainbow").

I'm of to rewatch clips of Gokudera saying "Juudaime" ("Tenth")... he said it 525 times from ep 1 to ep 105... *smile* Goku-chan sure care about his boss~~ *squeels*

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 2:05 AM
>.> I have a question actually...Have you ever been to a COMICON (SO SPELT THAT WRONG) anyway, where you dress up as your favorite anime or game or manga character? o.o!

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 11:24 AM
I've been to convetions, and I cosplay. ALOT. ^^ not sure about COMICON though...
But yes, I've dressed up as characters from anime and manga, and games. *currently working on imprving my Link cosplay*
Have you ever dressed up a character from a manga/anime/game?

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 6:26 PM
I want to soooooooo bad! In fact, I was going to go to Malaysia and cosplay with my friend. I was going to be Sora and she was going to be Kairi. HER COSPLAYS are freaking amazing! And we are good friends But I never got a chance to go out there. I am now sad *sniffles*

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 10:06 PM
Naw... too bad you wasn't able to go. TTwwTT Cosplaying is so much fun~~
I almost got one if my ex-gf (when we were still together) to agree on trying to cosplay Nagisa and Shizuma with me... but, she hates to cosplay females. xD
We still cosplay some characters that are like couples though, like Rima and Shiki from Vampire Knight.

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 8:09 AM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe! I would sooooooooo love to cosplay as Shizuma and Nagisa. But then again, I would be in such an obsessed mode, I would never take off the dress or the Pajamas they wore. I would...Be in Strawberry Panic world ALL the time. I also wanted to cosplay...Shiiiizzzz I know..OH! Sebastian from the Black Butler :D

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Feb 2012 at 10:33 AM
I would love being in that world... since I go to a school with mainly males TTwwTT I need to hang out with more girls!
*w* I would love to cosplay Sebastian from black butler too... he is awesome <3 and uses silverwear as weapons xD A character in KHR used a fork as weapon, I think it was the forth boss of the Vongola famiglia who did that... Yeah, it was him. *going over all bosses and weapons*
Ghaaaaa >w< I want to cosplay now~~

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 9:07 PM
LMAO xD I have a new obsession.

Kannazuki no Miko >.> I think I need to get away from all the Yuri Animes...Because this can not be good for my health. All I freaking do is find all the Yuri Anime I can! And when that fails...Well, then I look for more >.>

I soooooooooooooooooooo want to cosplay as Shizuma (Strawberry Panic) or Chikane (Kannazuki no Miko) ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to cosplay!

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 2:55 PM
Kufufu~x3
A new obsession is always good... and if you need to get away from all the Yuri, go yaoi <3 Well, love stories are always good for the health... You sound like me, but it's not Yuri but Yaoi I keep bumping into all the time >.>

I crossplayed Link (no need to say more I belive) yesterday... and for some reason some girls in a bookstore fangirled over me. You should try to cosplay Shizuma-sama, I'm sure it would look great ^^ If you don't feel like making one on your own, they sell the uniform here ->
http://www.cosplaymagic.com/stpanaaoico.html
It says "Nagisa Aoi cosplay", but since it's the school uniform it should work out for cosplaying Shizuma-sama.

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 8:43 AM
Dun judge meh! I have issues! I love mah Yuri. Must NOT give it up

*Clings to the Yuri, then sees an old lady taking the last copy of Strawberry Panic. Goes ape shit on the elderly lady, then steals the copy of Strawberry Panic*

>.> I am not obsessed I swear -.-"

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 1:13 PM
You should see me in a bookstore xD
I always go strait to the manga shelf, then start scaning for new books. I have probably scared quite a few people because of how serious I look at first and then a loud "KYAAAAAAAAA" when I find a good manga x3

Well, it's not a bad thing to like good stories >3<

腐女子 です~
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 5:39 PM
I squeal....And I look like a crazy person. I actually had an employee come up to me, and ask me:

"Ma'am are you okay?"

I nodded, beet red, and I squealed softly. >.< I think my obsession may be a sickness, teehee :D

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 1:20 AM
My current obsession is Death Note! Omg, I can't even begin, so here's my story:

I first just wanted to read the manga cause it looked cool, but for some odd reason I couldn't wait so I decided to watch the first episode.....it....was...AWESOME! I was so obsessed! I watched over ten episodes in one day, haha. I am on episode 32 right now and I just love it! I now have tons of fan art, a little fan story, and plan on getting a little plush of L! So yeah, obsessed. (P.S. I sort of tend to dress like L now, hehe. And next I go to a book store, I am going to find Death Note, Half Price, look OUT!)

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!
Test Subject
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 5:18 AM
I am totally obsessed with Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist I went to a youmacon convention in 2010 and me and a friend of mine actually took a pic with Vic Mignogna and heard him sing at youmacon convention it was awesome. He was singing Bleach and Fullmetal Alchemist opening songs.