Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:12 PM
Doubt in the Common Sense of Gotham Citizens
Does anyone else wonder why anyone would raise their children in Gotham City with all the crazy, disturbing stuff that happens there?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:17 PM
Honestly. I would love to raise my child there. It has a LOT of diversity. And that is always a plus, on EVERYTHING. Plus, who wouldn't want to meet Harley Quinn or Poison Ivy? (I am lesbian, and I think they are the hottest girls in Batman. Yummy )

But yeah....I dunno, why someone would raise their kids in Gotham City. Maybe they are insane as ME muahahahahahahah :P

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XTremeGnomeS
Does anyone else wonder why anyone would raise their children in Gotham City with all the crazy, disturbing stuff that happens there?

It's a city. Every city in DC is populated with disturbed characters. Take Dr. Light, the rapist who terrorizes Teen Titans or the Justice League, or the general mayhem Bizzarro could cause in Metropolis. Gotham has the sickest specimens, though. Professor Pyg for instance jams nails into his balls, turns people into lifeless androids and molests them. Dr. Hurt mentally destroys individuals with weaponized heroin and claims to be Satan. Obviously the Joker, the most overused of characters, would make you think twice about living in Gotham and again he has no qualms with killing masses of children.

So yes, I wonder.

And hey nice to see a joiner!

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Levera
Honestly. I would love to raise my child there. It has a LOT of diversity. And that is always a plus, on EVERYTHING. Plus, who wouldn't want to meet Harley Quinn or Poison Ivy? (I am lesbian, and I think they are the hottest girls in Batman. Yummy )

But yeah....I dunno, why someone would raise their kids in Gotham City. Maybe they are insane as ME muahahahahahahah :P

I wouldn't want to meet them, but only because I know that they would kill me haha! Thank goodness they are only characters, or we'd all be in trouble
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KKiryu007Joker
It's a city. Every city in DC is populated with disturbed characters. Take Dr. Light, the rapist who terrorizes Teen Titans or the Justice League, or the general mayhem Bizzarro could cause in Metropolis. Gotham has the sickest specimens, though. Professor Pyg for instance jams nails into his balls, turns people into lifeless androids and molests them. Dr. Hurt mentally destroys individuals with weaponized heroin and claims to be Satan. Obviously the Joker, the most overused of characters, would make you think twice about living in Gotham and again he has no qualms with killing masses of children.

So yes, I wonder.

And hey nice to see a joiner!

Thanks for the welcome ! I know the city has to have citizens otherwise there wouldn't be a story to create, but man those people need to leave that city! Especially with those villains you just told me about!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:42 PM
Crazy stuff!!
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 21st Jun 2012 at 10:57 PM
HEY! You never know, XtremeGnomes, they might be nice. And Ivy may just want to give you a soft kiss, LMAO xD

And I should have said this in my last message...

WELCOME to the group :D

If I could, I would so marry Poison Ivy. At least I would get a kiss to die for :P

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2012 at 11:20 PM
Thank you for the welcome!

No kisses for me though! Only if it was from Batman.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2012 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by XTremeGnomeS
Thank you for the welcome!

No kisses for me though! Only if it was from Batman.

Same, besides Ivy hates people, enough to just feed them to plants.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 5:28 AM
KKiryu, that isn't true about Poison Ivy, though she doesn't like "people" as much as loves her plants. She doesn't hate them. Hell, her first kiss is toxic, and her second is an antidote. And even in one comic, she saved Bruce/Batman's life. I am a huge Batman fan, so I know this :D

And I am awesome

But mainly, I have a secret love for Poison Ivy :D

Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KKiryu007Joker
Same, besides Ivy hates people, enough to just feed them to plants.

Haha, she was scary in the Arkham Asylum game.