Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Vampire-inspired Outfits for Teen Males (Mesh-free, as always)

by bailelizabeth Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 6:07 AM - Updated 9th Mar 2007 at 12:04 AM by bailelizabeth

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:12 AM
hell yeah

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing -Albert Einstein
http://www.myspace.com/karate_girlcme
Field Researcher
#27 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 6:55 PM
wow thanks a lot.

'-.~<:'.,.$Ug@R-Pu££-$@m.,.':>~.-'
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th May 2007 at 12:43 AM
your models make me wnt to cry with happiness.........erm...wouold it be ok if...you erm....uploaded them?!?!..........PLEASE!?!?!.....please?! oh yeah and the outfits are 'drooltastic'<--good word
Test Subject
#29 Old 30th Jun 2007 at 5:03 AM
Hot outfits.
Thanks
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 10:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theundertakeress
Thanks. I'm on the exchange right now looking for it. Although it's not showing up on Maxoidmonkey's 'uploaded' page. But I'll keep looking.

edit: I found it. You have to download the Sim called 'Bartholomew'. It's around 1.88mb

Thank you so much!!!!! *gives cookies*
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 6:40 AM
I love these! Could you make them for Adult Males?
Test Subject
#32 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 4:44 PM
Is there an adult version of these outfits? There's always good teen stuff but never any adult stuff like this. It's all just gothy crap x.x...

~Recolour Queen~
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 5:43 AM
It always gets foggy when it rains. T_T It's depressing, also in my game it rains MEGALOADS. T_T
Test Subject
#34 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 4:47 AM
I love the clothes. (Even though for some reason I can't get the one on the far right). Personally I was wondering where you got the skintones
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Liquid Lust
These are great!
Love all three outfits.
Thanks. :]

But I have a question, where did you get the hair for the guy in the middle?
Thanks in advance.

Ermm... I wanna know too, if you don't mind. Thanks.
Test Subject
#36 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 8:56 AM
Nice thanks

~ * No cheating, no fun... * ~
Test Subject
#37 Old 4th Sep 2008 at 12:49 AM
Great clothes! Thanks for your work. I also had problems with the last one because on thesims2.com they wont accept my cd-key. But I found the guy somewhere else. Next time say what is needed for each file ok? Thanks again
Test Subject
#38 Old 4th Dec 2008 at 7:12 AM
bailelizabeth

where can I find the adult version 4 these outfits?
Test Subject
#39 Old 31st May 2009 at 3:04 PM
Great work, thank you soooooooo much!! *Hugs* You are helping make my game more and more like how I want it to be.

*Insert signature doo dah here*
Test Subject
#40 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 12:42 AM
i luv them soo much.. but, can you PLEASE make an adult version for these? pretty much ALL of my sims are adults and i feel sad if they cant wear rly nice outfits...
Test Subject
#41 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Apple319
i luv them soo much.. but, can you PLEASE make an adult version for these? pretty much ALL of my sims are adults and i feel sad if they cant wear rly nice outfits...

Nvm. I just realized how HARD it really is to make it into adult clothing. I just tried and i failed miserably 26 times. =__=
Field Researcher
#42 Old 10th Jun 2010 at 7:50 PM
Howcome whenever I download these I only get 2 outfits :3 the vampire one never seems to show up for me.

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Jun 2010 at 4:18 AM
This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for, thx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 1:37 PM
I saw the third outfit on the exchange. Search Darren Shan (AWESOME BOOKS, BTW).
Scholar
THANKS POST
#45 Old 9th May 2015 at 7:01 PM
Cool outfits!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 5:01 PM
Clothes for males (good clothes) are a rarity, and these are just precious! Not so sure about the leggings outfit, but I love the others :)
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Feb 2017 at 8:47 AM
Now that the exchange is gone the mesh for the third outfit can be found here:

http://missmaxoid.livejournal.com/2505.html
Test Subject
#48 Old 25th Oct 2017 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LanerMahaner
Now that the exchange is gone the mesh for the third outfit can be found here:

http://missmaxoid.livejournal.com/2505.html

thanks for the link.
you can spot that the third one needs a mesh in a glance, but why would the creator mention it? why not go further and write "mesh-free" in the title? and never mention it in the comments as well. someone will figure it out, right...
Page 2 of 2