Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 7-29-07 - Toddler Tricycle - New Mesh

by rebecah Posted 7th Jul 2007 at 2:18 AM - Updated 30th Jul 2007 at 4:13 AM by rebecah : Update

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#26 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 4:33 AM
Well, i'm downloading those, even though I didn't find a picture there. I'd say screw that other creator, as long as you know in good conscience that you didn't copy then you shouldn't worry about other people. They need to grow up.
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 4:42 AM
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 9th Oct 2007 at 3:42 AM
This made me so confused for a second. I couldn't understand why you had two threads for the same thing but it turns out this one is stationary and actually build up another skill! That is so cool!

Are we able to use both this one and the movable one you have in game at the same time or do we need to pick and choose?

Thank You for such an awesome idea.

:lovestruc , Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Scholar
#29 Old 14th Jan 2008 at 5:54 PM
This Tricycle Is Awesome! ThankYou! ThankYou! I Love It! I am So Glad You Made This! We Needed Things Like This for Our Game!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#30 Old 25th May 2008 at 4:43 PM
I like all the stuff you have made for toddlers. I myself like to put toddlers in most all my games. Personallly i look for things for toddlers before anything else lol. Thanks for all the hard work, the effort really pays off.
Test Subject
#31 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 8:18 PM
It's awesome! boy, does your computer have a ot of memory for all of this stuff lmaoo You are so talented ;] how did you learn haha Do you know anygood tutorials for object making??
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 1:08 AM
Hi, I redownloaded this and replaced it in the downloads folder and then deleted it and re-bought it in the game and still seems its not on the ground/floor. looks like its in like mid-air.
Test Subject
#33 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 9:57 PM
Very Cute !!
Page 2 of 2