Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Mar 2009 at 8:17 AM
Default Fav KH-character
Hi Kids!!

Who is your favourite Character in Kingdom Hearts?

˙˙uʍopǝpısdn sı ,,ǝlıɯs,, ʎɯ
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 5:05 PM
hmm... mine'd be Leon and Yuffie and all the other FF characters. Sephiroth looked so cute as a shorty XD. Well compared to FFVII where he was slightly taller. Anyway the moogles and stuff <3 the game wouldn't've been the same without them. Cloud was great too. He made Sora look like a midget XD
Forum Resident
#3 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 4:58 AM
I think I like Saïx. he acts like me. I am very very calm. and nobody. and he acts very mean when he is under the moon

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 5:22 AM
Kairi!!! Yes, a simple answer, but true. Oh, and the main character, Sora
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 3:39 AM
I like zexion, demyx and marluxia...and sora :3

"I'm a- ye- Not a "crazed gunman", I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" ~RED Sniper
"I have no idea!" ~RED Medic
Mad Poster
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 5:51 AM
Sora He needs to get shoes that fit- and if they do- he has MASSIVE feet XD

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 1:38 PM
Riku
Axel
Cloud
Roxas
Zexion
Demyx
Leon

...Ummm...Can I have all of them?? :D
Zombie Socks
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2009 at 2:24 AM
I'd say I'm most like.... Demyx. I'm terrible at fighting and if I had extraordinary powers I would probably use them for something stupid like dancing clones too. As for favorites, I like Lexaeus, Fuu, Axel, Sora, Riku, Roxas, yada yada and Yuffie and Leon.

Kairi annoys me with her total lack of relavance to advancing the plot and her general uselessness. She's like an attractive sand bag puppet.

Oh, shush me. That's just my inner femmenist talking.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:55 PM
Marluxia

Don't blink.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Oct 2009 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
I'd say I'm most like.... Demyx. I'm terrible at fighting and if I had extraordinary powers I would probably use them for something stupid like dancing clones too. As for favorites, I like Lexaeus, Fuu, Axel, Sora, Riku, Roxas, yada yada and Yuffie and Leon.

Kairi annoys me with her total lack of relavance to advancing the plot and her general uselessness. She's like an attractive sand bag puppet.

Oh, shush me. That's just my inner femmenist talking.

I agree whole heartedly. I wish she would pick up a weapon and fight, she would much much cooler in my eyes if she wasn't hiding behind the guys all the time >.>

Leon foremost for FF charactes in KH and then Riku for straight KH characters for favorites ^^

More of my Sims Downloads HERE
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Oct 2009 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankscrank99
I agree whole heartedly. I wish she would pick up a weapon and fight, she would much much cooler in my eyes if she wasn't hiding behind the guys all the time >.>

Leon foremost for FF charactes in KH and then Riku for straight KH characters for favorites ^^

I agree too. Kairi would be at least 10 times cooler if she would stick up for herself! I mean come on! I think i'd be in some big trouble if I had to wait for a spiky haired boy to come save me (not saying I would hate that ) Sorry....I like to rant on and on about crap that makes me angry

"I'm a- ye- Not a "crazed gunman", I'm an assassin! ...Well, the difference bein' one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" ~RED Sniper
"I have no idea!" ~RED Medic
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Oct 2009 at 3:07 AM
Same heh. And cause I'm a guy I'm sexist for complaining about girl characters >.> I complain about guys too! It's just I wish they wouldn't stereotype women as needy and having to have a guys protection you know! I have alot of female friends who hate that sort of stuff!

Tifa and Yuffie don't need guys to protect them, neither does Aerith. So Kairi should be able to fight too!

More of my Sims Downloads HERE
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 2:08 PM
As a girl, I actually agree. I like Kairi but seeing her on the sidelines really annoyed me. I did love in KH2 how she got her own keyblade. Though only for a short while.

My favorite Character is Sora. Plain and simple, he's the reason I played. I wanted to get Sora home to his friends.

So I'd have to say
1 Sora
2 Axel
3 Roxas
4 Olette
5 Pence
6 Jack Skellington
7 Kairi
8 Yuffie
9 Squa- I mean Leon.
and number 10 Namine.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 8th Nov 2009 at 2:29 AM
Kairi does fight in the second game she doesnt fight in the first one cause she is in comatose and no one ever gave her a weapon...
Like she would know how to fight out of thin air... She fights in the second game after being given a weapon and she one hit kills everything.
I actually think Kairi is really cool cause she is spunky.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 10:26 AM
I know this is an old thread, but I'm still going to post my favorites. ^^

1. Riku
2. Roxas
3. Axel
4. Leon
5. Sora
6. Kairi
7. Namine
8. Cloud

♥ Computer Science is NOT only for boys! <3